Bitter14 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Necro not working for me. For some reason i get the message that the char is getting prepared but nothing happens
dkatryl Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 (edited) Man, a certain part of this update has been kicking my butt for the past several nights. The good news, I I think I finally found out what the problem was, and in the process I think I *also* discovered the way I have been applying the Calm effect since forever was not the best way to do it, which explains why sometimes they would go aggro again for no damn reason. Fun Fact: .Cast() a Fire and Forget spell on an NPC to apply an script effect for X duration leads to it randomly dropping off. It is better to instead make it a Constant Effect Ability, and .AddSpell() instead. Assuming this proves out to have solved the issue I have been having all week, the last little bit to the update should be knocked out tonight or tomorrow, giving me the rest of the weekend to test scenarios as needed. I'm hoping to have the update posted by Sun evening, CST, at the latest. (I'd really like to get back to playing! lol) Edited September 26 by dkatryl
dkatryl Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 On 9/23/2026 at 5:39 AM, Bitter14 said: Necro not working for me. For some reason i get the message that the char is getting prepared but nothing happens I'm gonna ask the stupid question, but you do have a valid animation pack that has the 'Necro' tag, right?
dkatryl Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 (edited) Definitely not going to be updating tonight. I *think* I am done with the new "caught while bound" interaction features, but I need to test it more before I'm comfortable updating. I had a bunch of IRL bullshit pop up over the weekend that just ate into my time, the latest one being where I just finished replacing a leaking flush valve in one of my toilets. 🙄 And given how many weird things I discovered along the way while implementing this, I definitely don't want to rush the testing phase for some arbitrary deadline. The good news is that at this point, it should be mostly a lot of repetitive play-testing, tweaking the scenes and also making sure they play consistently and look for wonky edge cases that might break things. You'll thank me later! lol [Edit] Yeah, I'm glad I decided to hold off trying to rush the update. Discovered late last night the 'Repeat' option for when the Player is bound was conflicting with the new feature, and bugging out in a bad way. Fortunately, the 'Repeat' option has been made redundant, so I'm just going to remove it entirely. Edited Saturday at 07:33 PM by dkatryl 2
dkatryl Posted September 30 Author Posted September 30 Well, the good news is that I believe I have removed any of the conflicting and/or redundant parts that I had come across since the weekend. But, given how many things I had to prune out, I'm definitely going to want to do some more testing, looking for those edge cases that like to break shit. As long as I don't stumble across something else like last weekend, I should be ready to update come *this* weekend. 🤞
Jazz Hands Posted September 30 Posted September 30 (edited) When I spawn an npc and then surrender. The mod goes through all the text and after it says -ENEMY- is about to use you for pleasure. one of three things happen endless loop of my character on the floor that sometimes ends with nothing happening. The animation plays but the player and npc are standing in each other, (non a/t pose)with the audio playing. the animation plays correctly and after the end the npc keep humping the floor. The player can move around freely. Edited September 30 by Jazz Hands
dkatryl Posted Wednesday at 09:00 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 09:00 PM (edited) 15 hours ago, Jazz Hands said: When I spawn an npc and then surrender. The mod goes through all the text and after it says -ENEMY- is about to use you for pleasure. one of three things happen endless loop of my character on the floor that sometimes ends with nothing happening. The animation plays but the player and npc are standing in each other, (non a/t pose)with the audio playing. the animation plays correctly and after the end the npc keep humping the floor. The player can move around freely. That sounds suspiciously like a Framework/animation related issue. Once the scene is called, this mod has very little to do with anything. Are you using OG SexLab or SLP+? Do the consensual speechcraft initiated sex scenes with NPCs play fine? Edited Wednesday at 09:01 PM by dkatryl
dkatryl Posted Thursday at 01:25 AM Author Posted Thursday at 01:25 AM (edited) Looking for those edge cases, looks like NPCs that summon things can cause problems when you try to surrender, as the summons itself likes to resist the script that works on the NPC. Discovered this issue after surrendering to a group of 6 bandits, each time rock solid, but then decided to get free, then trigger them all to go aggro again, and the one that stole my gear used a Scroll of Gloom Wraith, which refused to be pacified, and made me unable to surrender to the group again. Fortunately, after trying to figure out how to make it work on summons, I realized the easiest way to approach this was to just get rid of the summons! lol ElseIf Target.IsCommandedActor() Target.DisableNoWait(True) Target.Delete() As part of the Cloak spell that pacifies the NPCs and assigns them to the sexActors[]. Now they quietly go poof, and the actual NPCs happily do their thing with no more problems. I suppose it will have the secondary benefit of if the Player has any summons out and they surrender, it will also get rid of them so they can't go rogue! lol [Edit] Was doing some testing tonight, then decided, what if someone is a complete mad lad and turns OFF the MCM option to have the player get raped when surrendering. And apparently, the answer is currently you get robbed and then stuck in the bleed out and doesn't move on to being bound. Oopsie! Guess I'll fix that tomorrow and keep testing and looking for broken shit. lol Edited Friday at 01:35 AM by dkatryl
dkatryl Posted Saturday at 02:15 AM Author Posted Saturday at 02:15 AM (edited) All of this testing over the last few weeks was primarily with NPC enemies, since the dialog based "getting caught trying to escape" only applies to them. Humanoid and Non-Humanoid Creatures won't bind you anymore, so they aren't applicable. But, just to confirm they no longer will bind you at the end, I spawned/surrendered to a few draugr deathlords for funsies, and everything worked as expected. Then just now, I was like, let's spawn a non-humanoid creature, just to check. In this case, a Snowy Sabre Cat. And even though I have my Creature Support == 2, trying to surrender to them failed to pacify them. Dagnabbit! I'm sure it was something silly, and it's certainly better I catch it now. But just when I felt like I'm getting close to wrapping things up for the update... 🙄 [Edit] Huh, apparently ActorAnimal are hard coded to be aggro, even if you set their Aggression to 0, StopCombat(), etc. And since I had changed the Pacify spell from a 'Calm' effect to just a 'Script' effect, because the Calm was spotty and sometimes dismissing itself, while it worked better for the NPCs, it didn't work *at all* on ActorAnimals. FFS, Bethesda! Man, working around the wonky limitations is a chore sometimes. So, Duplicated that spell, and just did a Keyword == ActorAnimal check, and if TRUE, applied a Pacify with the 'Calm' effect, and if FALSE, apply the 'Script' effect version. That seemed to work. But man, so many work arounds... 🙄 Edited Saturday at 03:18 AM by dkatryl
zh1023700559 Posted Saturday at 03:41 PM Posted Saturday at 03:41 PM (edited) Amazing work! Your mod may not be the most powerful defeat-relating mod, but it is the only mod I have used so long to correctly handle the raping relationship. Finally I don't need to see my succubus PC be the submissive when draining NPC actively. Edited Saturday at 03:43 PM by zh1023700559
dkatryl Posted Saturday at 07:32 PM Author Posted Saturday at 07:32 PM (edited) Well, at some point, you just have to hope you've done enough testing and release it into the wild, knowing someone will immediately find something obvious you missed! And I think I am at that point, so with that, here's the update: v1.1.5 - (03OCT26) Fixed - NPC Auto Submit function was firing when some of the Hotkey initiated Submit methods were used, causing redundant scripts to be running simultaneously, due to the OnHit() Event nature of the NPC Auto Submit. Cosmetic - Tweaked the "Hostile NPC Bounty" scene. QoL & Balance - Added a temporary Faction Flag to NPCs when the NPC Auto Submit is attempted. If successful, it will suppress extra hits (such as a DoT) from spamming the result in the upper left until they have recovered enough to stand up. If unsuccessful, there will be a flat (1) second pause before it can check again. Again, this is so that spamming something like a channeled level 1 fire spell isn't trying to do several checks a second. *NEW* - For Player as Victim, after they are bound, during the escape attempt, if one of the captors notices you, instead of just automatically starting the whole gang-bang over again, there will now be dialog options to attempt to 'negotiate' for your freedom. This is now baseline. Seduce - This is the lower risk/reward option. Dialog success means plays a consensual scene, and then you are freed. (Which will still start the 1min counter before the rest re-aggro!) Dialog failure means they just play a non-consensual scene with them, ending up being rebound, and start over. Intimidate - This is the higher risk/reward option. (Will be very difficult, due to the severe disadvantage of being bound!) Dialog success means they just let you go. (Which will still start the 1min counter before the rest re-aggro!) Dialog failure means not only will they play a non-consensual scene, but they are gonna call all of their friends to come join in! Oopsie! Apologize - This will result in the NPC just giving you a warning, but nothing else... the first time! If you fail again enough to catch their attention again, apologizing again will play a non-consensual scene, and then reset everything. Similarly, if the dialog is cancelled out mid conversation, it will automatically be treated as a failed seduction. Modified - In order for this updated feature to work, the MCM 'Repeat' option must be turned on. During any interaction for failing to escape, the automatic periodic check will be suspended so that it won't accidentally trigger mid scene. Removed - MCM 'Repeat' feature. It was conflicting with the new feature listed above, and while I could have spent more time debugging the conflict to make them work together, ultimately the new feature, which is far more interactive, made this one redundant. Removed - Player will no longer be bound after losing to humanoid creatures, due to the updated NPC interaction feature and most creatures don't actually talk! They will still have their gear stripped if the MCM option is turned on, they will just be let free like non-humanoid creatures. Modified - Calm effect no longer a Fire & Forget 'Calm' effect duration Spell, as those are unreliable, but is now a Constant Effect Ability (Script) running a LOS/Distance check to dispel itself instead of a timer. Also split it into a Calm (Player as Victor) and Pacify (Player as Victim), as there are differences in their script. Balance - Reduced the Bounty turn in gold reward to be more in line with Radiant quest rewards. (Old reward was Lvl^2+100 / New reward is (Lvl^2)/2+100) with a hard cap of 1500g per, which is basically a level 53 Bounty. Spoiler Level 1 bandit was 101, is now 100.5g Level 5 bandit was 125, is now 112.5g Level 10 bandit was 200, is now 150g Level 20 bandit was 500, is now 300g Level 30 bandit was 1000, is no 550g Level 40 bandit was 1700, is now 900g Level 50 bandit was 2600, is now 1350g Level 53 bandit was 2909, is now 1504.5, capped at 1500g It's still a decent amount of gold, and that is per NPC turn in. You can have up to 5 bounties per turn in, so even 5x lv1 bandits will be 500g. Edited Saturday at 07:58 PM by dkatryl
Dondersteen Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM I love the mod! want to request that i can choose the gear they have to wear after capture. like they do to me! Prefer DD but ZAZ is also cool.
dkatryl Posted Saturday at 09:46 PM Author Posted Saturday at 09:46 PM (edited) 2 hours ago, Dondersteen said: I love the mod! want to request that i can choose the gear they have to wear after capture. like they do to me! Prefer DD but ZAZ is also cool. Do you mean for Player as Victor, and you are going to turn in the NPC for a Bounty? At the moment, they get Prisoner Rags & Prisoner Cuffs, basically what you are wearing during the standard prisoner cart opening. For the Player as Victim, I know currently it is: Function ZazPack() int Mods = Game.GetModCount() int i While i < Mods string Modname = Game.GetModName(i) If !ZazPack && Modname == "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" ZazPack = True EndIf i += 1 EndWhile EndFunction To define if reference even exists, then when the player is bound, at the end, it has: If (_SLQuest.ZazPack) Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "ZaZAPCAO055") If (ActorFollower.GetActorRef() != none) Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorFollower.GetActorRef(), "ZaZAPCAO055") EndIf EndIf So you could basically take a page out of this and add in DD mod checks to prove they are valid and exist, then modify the _slsubmitbountystart script to have them use that instead of the Prisoner Rags, etc. I don't know if *I* will do that, because I don't use DD, so I'm not familiar with what it has. And then that's also a slippery slope to "Hey, add X, Y, Z mod support!" and at this point, I'm not looking for *more* reasons to keep working on this indefinitely. Edited Saturday at 11:30 PM by dkatryl 1
dkatryl Posted Sunday at 01:57 AM Author Posted Sunday at 01:57 AM Noticed if you want to take another turn with an active Bounty NPC, the wrist binds interfere with the animations. Will post a fix for that soon.
fyougoodly Posted Sunday at 07:04 AM Posted Sunday at 07:04 AM (edited) hey there, i'm new to this mod entirely. how does this compare to SL defeat? it looks like there are more features from what i've read so far. i just came in here to get other people's experiences while i test it out too. are followers made to be victims with this mod too? Edited Sunday at 08:36 AM by fyougoodly question
dkatryl Posted Sunday at 03:58 PM Author Posted Sunday at 03:58 PM (edited) 8 hours ago, fyougoodly said: hey there, i'm new to this mod entirely. how does this compare to SL defeat? it looks like there are more features from what i've read so far. i just came in here to get other people's experiences while i test it out too. are followers made to be victims with this mod too? I have never used Defeat, so this is my understanding from what other users have said: There are a lot of similarities in concept (Player as Victim and Player as Victor), but differences in execution. While there is no outright conflict of files being overwritten, there is redundancy in function, so it is best to turn off whichever feature of mod A and let mod B handle that, and mix and match to your taste. But yes, other users would have to go into more detail on the differences. I believe there was some comparisons made earlier in this thread. Currently, only 1 follower will be triggered as well if you are using a follower mod that allows more than 1. (When this was originally made for LE 12+ years ago, there weren't as many follower mods, so I only did things with 1 follower in mind.) I have held off updating that for a few reasons: Would have to completely rewrite all of the Player as Victim ActorAssign functions in multiple scripts to make sure they get properly paired off. What do you do with extreme cases where, with mods, you have more followers than you have available bandits? lol I don't even use the Player as Victim half of the mod, as I play a male character. This would be another significant time investment of my free time for something I don't use. *IF* I did invest the time, however, the obvious benefit is then there would be no limit to how many followers would be supported. Each one would trigger their own scene so long as there are available NPCs to draw from. I will admit, the nerd in me is intrigued by the challenge of doing it. But the gamer in me is also saying "SHUT UP NERD!". So no promises. Edited Sunday at 04:01 PM by dkatryl
zhenmika Posted Sunday at 04:11 PM Posted Sunday at 04:11 PM It's 1.1.5 CHS of Strings SexLab Submit SE 1.1.5 Strings CHS.7z
dkatryl Posted Sunday at 04:56 PM Author Posted Sunday at 04:56 PM (edited) 46 minutes ago, zhenmika said: It's 1.1.5 CHS of Strings SexLab Submit SE 1.1.5 Strings CHS.7z 7.49 kB · 0 downloads Thanks! Dunno if you saw, but the MCM has also been updated, with several lines fully removed, but one line in particular reworded and moved to the end of an existing entry. Quote $_SLSubmit_Escape 调整用于对抗玩家开锁技能的束缚难度的逃跑概率.\n 逃跑的基本概率由以下因素决定: (开锁技能 - 束缚难度) + 战斗奖励概率.\n 每次最大逃跑概率为 90%, 每次最小逃跑概率为 10%.\n1: 新手 = 0%, 2: 学徒 = 15%, 3: 熟手 = 30%, 4: 专家 = 45%, 5: 大师 = 60%\nAdditionally, failing the escape check by more than 25% + Combat Bonus Chance might draw attention. If you want to update that, I'll add it to the Strings. (Either way, I will probably wait and include those in the upcoming 1.5.1 fix to the Bounty Wrist interference. SexLab Submit SE_CHINESE.TXT Edited Sunday at 04:58 PM by dkatryl
Osshuio Posted Sunday at 08:18 PM Posted Sunday at 08:18 PM Any plans for the Paradise Halls integration via dialogue? RN the only thing Sexlab Defeat has over this mod.
dkatryl Posted Sunday at 08:54 PM Author Posted Sunday at 08:54 PM (edited) 51 minutes ago, Osshuio said: Any plans for the Paradise Halls integration via dialogue? RN the only thing Sexlab Defeat has over this mod. Given I have no idea what that is, probably not? lol After a quick google search, assuming it's this, or similar: Then no, definitely not. I added the Bounty system as a quick little means to get some starting gold and do something besides just outright killing them when you were done. That said, if someone wanted to, then I expect they could go add that to the .ESM/ESP dependencies, and then add another dialog option to the Bounty turn in to go sell them off: Spoiler Edited Sunday at 09:10 PM by dkatryl
dkatryl Posted yesterday at 02:12 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:12 AM Good news, I think I took care of all of the various "NPC Bounty with wrists tied up" scenarios that were interfering with the various functions (Dialog initiated sex, Ambush sex, Subdue/Shout/NPC auto, etc) that I discovered while playing earlier today. Bad news, I ran out of time to get things localized and ready for updating. So it will be tomorrow at the earliest.
zhenmika Posted yesterday at 04:32 AM Posted yesterday at 04:32 AM 11 hours ago, dkatryl said: Thanks! Dunno if you saw, but the MCM has also been updated, with several lines fully removed, but one line in particular reworded and moved to the end of an existing entry. If you want to update that, I'll add it to the Strings. (Either way, I will probably wait and include those in the upcoming 1.5.1 fix to the Bounty Wrist interference. SexLab Submit SE_CHINESE.TXT 14.04 kB · 1 download Oh, I actually didn't notice that. Thanks for reminding me. By the way, this is the MCM CHS. SexLab Submit SE_CHINESE.TXT
bitcoffeeiux Posted yesterday at 06:00 AM Posted yesterday at 06:00 AM 1 hour ago, zhenmika said: Oh, I actually didn't notice that. Thanks for reminding me. By the way, this is the MCM CHS. SexLab Submit SE_CHINESE.TXT 14.45 kB · 0 downloads I'd like to ask a simple question: For the translation file, how should I use it? Should I directly replace SexLab_summit_se_english.txt with it?
zhenmika Posted yesterday at 08:26 AM Posted yesterday at 08:26 AM 2 hours ago, bitcoffeeiux said: 我想问一个简单的问题:关于翻译文件,我应该如何使用它?我应该直接用它替换SexLab_summit_se_english.txt吗? Just need to replace all the English MCM content inside with other language MCM content. →Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C(The Translation MCM.txt you need) →Ctrl+V(The English MCM) Am I making sense?
dkatryl Posted 22 hours ago Author Posted 22 hours ago 16 hours ago, zhenmika said: Oh, I actually didn't notice that. Thanks for reminding me. By the way, this is the MCM CHS. SexLab Submit SE_CHINESE.TXT 14.45 kB · 1 download Awesome. I'll include both when I update later tonight to fix the wristcuff issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now