roldoi1911 Posted April 26 Posted April 26 I thought this would be an easy thing to find but  sexlab dialogue doesn’t seem have any npc accept sex propositions. sexlab romance dialogue is bugged for me and i only get nevermind or foot options. and skyrim relationship doesn’t regulate how many npc proposals you get, and the mcm menu doesn’t seem to work.  i also looked at eager npc, but it seems too integrated with vanilla systems and expects every encounter very involved.  anyone have one that works, pc controlled, and simple? Â
CaptainJ03 Posted April 26 Posted April 26 I admit that this doesn't come with a dialogue, but with a spell. You cast it on the person/animal you want to fuck, cast it on yourself, have sex. Works also for masturbation or NPC/NPC sex, and if you're fast enough, for multiple actors. Yes, it's an LE mod, but it works on AE too. Â Â
roldoi1911 Posted April 26 Author Posted April 26 4 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said: I admit that this doesn't come with a dialogue, but with a spell. You cast it on the person/animal you want to fuck, cast it on yourself, have sex. Works also for masturbation or NPC/NPC sex, and if you're fast enough, for multiple actors. Yes, it's an LE mod, but it works on AE too.   I have match maker. I know practically speaking, it doesn’t make a difference, but I’m an immersion player. I like to RP my dovahkiin actually flirting with npcs rather than mind controlling with a spell.
Content Consumer Posted April 26 Posted April 26 Reward Your Followers doesn't seem to be quite what you're after, but it might be something anyway. The author is a lazy bum and hasn't updated it in like seven thousand years, but IIRC it still worked with SE/AE.
roldoi1911 Posted April 26 Author Posted April 26 5 hours ago, Content Consumer said: Reward Your Followers doesn't seem to be quite what you're after, but it might be something anyway. The author is a lazy bum and hasn't updated it in like seven thousand years, but IIRC it still worked with SE/AE. Will try it out!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now