Jump to content

(RJ121186) 可変追撃機ガルチェイス (Galchase) help


Cursed Atelier

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi i buyed this game, and if i click on the .exe, hit comes galchase is active and it shutdowns after that. has anyone of you an idea why this is. thank you for your help :) (ps. sorry for my english, you can reply in english or german).

Guest Ragna_Rok
Posted

sag mal... haste das spiel wirklich gekauft? ... von "galchase" hab ich noch nie was gehört, das hört sich ziemlich nach malware / nem virus oder trojaner an den du dir von nem torrent gezogen hast...

 

oder is das der name von nem virenscanner, oder nem anderen program was bei dir auf der kiste läuft?

Guest Ragna_Rok
Posted

hab mal gegoogelt, ich find nix von wegen "galchase" im netz, zumindest nich in verbindung mit skyrim *wunder*

Guest Ragna_Rok
Posted

aaaah... achso. na dann bin ich mal raus hier, davon hab ich keinen plan ;)

Posted

I've thought it was about Skyrim +calm.png

 

Have you tried using Applocale uttility, changing regional settings ? 

And what is your OS ?

i used applocal on my laptop win 8 with region japan no help, but on my main computer win 7, i havent used applocal i give it a chance

Posted

You mean it's open but then it immediately close?

If that's the problem, I had it too on some games. I solved it with disable the DEP at the .exe , I'm using win7 though, but did win8 has the same DEP?

It's worth a try I think.

Posted

You mean it's open but then it immediately close?

If that's the problem, I had it too on some games. I solved it with disable the DEP at the .exe , I'm using win7 though, but did win8 has the same DEP?

It's worth a try I think.

 

I found a copy and it doesn't work for me either. I tried your tip on DEP and that did not stop the error. I have also tried moving files to see if there was something wrong with them but that did not help either.

 

The game opens and the window for the game is there but a message pops up saying "Galchase is active". Now, when that happens there is nothing that I can do and looking at active applications and processes in the task manager show that only one instance of the game is open. Pressing okay or closing the message, closes the game entirely.

Posted

Some times those little flash games won't run right unless you launch it as administrator.  Just right click the .exe and click "Run as Administrator."  Usually works for me.

Posted

Some times those little flash games won't run right unless you launch it as administrator.  Just right click the .exe and click "Run as Administrator."  Usually works for me.

 

Yeah, tried that too. Actually, the first thing I tried but still didn't work seems to be something inherent in the game itself and may have to wait for an outside solution to pop-up.

Posted

im not sure if this program needs a rpg maker 

I think it's not an rpgmaker... But sometimes, japan games still need an japanese locale.

 

And last fix, try to change the folder name to everything except Galchase.

Posted

 

im not sure if this program needs a rpg maker 

I think it's not an rpgmaker... But sometimes, japan games still need an japanese locale.

 

And last fix, try to change the folder name to everything except Galchase.

 

 

Alright, the previous response is from my phone and I had tried that an hour ago. Now, I started up my laptop and started the game to see if it worked and it did. I am really confused but all I needed was a restart.

 

So it takes to change the name of the folder to something else and a restart. I have no idea how that works but it did.

Posted

 

*SNIP*

 

Alright, the previous response is from my phone and I had tried that an hour ago. Now, I started up my laptop and started the game to see if it worked and it did. I am really confused but all I needed was a restart.

 

So it takes to change the name of the folder to something else and a restart. I have no idea how that works but it did.

 

 

Maybe it's because your computer still consider Galchase is running in the background(processes)??

Posted

I don't know, but it is not a bad game. I may actually keep it and play every now and then. I originally only downloaded it to help figure out what the problem is but after playing a bit, I find myself loving what little there is. The gameplay is fun and it is nice to play something different once in awhile. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...