kittibox Posted September 29 Posted September 29 26 minutes ago, Jamt karoretta said: I suppose what they're saying is correct. It would be even better if there were production instructions, though. you mean you want to create your own mod? it's possible and there are tools for it, but it's hard. there IS an NTE Modding discord server tho by the Ayakamods owner 1
Jamt karoretta Posted September 29 Posted September 29 3 hours ago, kittibox said: 自分でMODを作りたいってこと? 可能だし、ツールもあるけど、難しいよ。でも、Ayakamodsのオーナーが運営するNTE ModdingのDiscordサーバーはあるよ。 I’m actually pretty good at sculpting and drawing, but I hadn’t tried my hand at it because I lacked the information needed to create MODs. I’ve been checking out Genshin Impact: Narushio MODs for the past two years or so, but since I’ve seen so many of them break the game’s balance, I can’t help but feel that it’s a bit of a daunting prospect to go out of my way to make one myself. I'm even using translation software to type this text. 1
Jamt karoretta Posted September 29 Posted September 29 3 minutes ago, Jamt karoretta said: 実は彫刻や絵を描くのは得意なのです が、MOD制作に必要な知識が不足していたため、これまで挑戦したことがありませんでした。 ここ2年ほど『原神 鳴獣』のMODをチェックしてきました が、ゲームバランスを崩すMODがあまりにも多いため、 自分でMODを作るのは少々気が重いと感じています。 この文章を入力するのに翻訳ソフトまで使っています。 Hashes change all the time, and lately, whenever I see all those ugly mods—whether they’re pigs or just chunks of meat—lined up like that, I can’t help but wonder what on earth they’re doing. So, it’s way faster to just make a quick fix or tweak it myself, and that way, I can get it exactly the way I want 1
kittibox Posted October 1 Posted October 1 why arent people posting the source they got the images for the mods they want leaked 3
GuyInDogSuit Posted Monday at 03:09 AM Posted Monday at 03:09 AM On 10/1/2026 at 12:29 PM, kittibox said: why arent people posting the source they got the images for the mods they want leaked Probably because a lot of them are from "free" versions on GameBanana. But I agree, a link would help regardless. Or at least the mod author and mod name. Can't really do much from just an image, 1
sir robert Posted Monday at 08:40 AM Posted Monday at 08:40 AM On 10/1/2026 at 7:29 AM, SMURFLY said: appreciate if anyone can share this two mods. thanks! Links: https://www.patreon.com/Slapyyds/posts/nte-blackbird-170774718 https://www.patreon.com/Slapyyds/posts/nte-zankou-169694261
neru neru Posted Monday at 03:30 PM Posted Monday at 03:30 PM Does anyone happen to have this Tedom mod? Nunally Nude toggle|Tedom|pixivFANBOX
kittibox Posted Tuesday at 01:31 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:31 PM On 10/5/2026 at 11:40 AM, sir robert said: Links: https://www.patreon.com/Slapyyds/posts/nte-blackbird-170774718 https://www.patreon.com/Slapyyds/posts/nte-zankou-169694261 On 10/1/2026 at 8:29 AM, SMURFLY said: appreciate if anyone can share this two mods. thanks! zankou should be this one (havent checked). the blackbird one and any newer slapyy mods will be way harder to find Zankou Default.zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now