kittibox Posted September 22 Posted September 22 8 hours ago, LOSSSSER said: does that mean it's encrypted?i can't even see the preview. idk. it looks like you'll get half of the mod from the posts and half of it will be sent to your email or smt
kittibox Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 9/16/2026 at 12:38 AM, BakPak said: Is huihui website down? 6 days and counting
HanaURudel Posted September 22 Posted September 22 11 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said: About mods in NTE I wanted to discuss a topic regarding NTE and mods: have you noticed that NTE doesn't have a huge volume of mods? Does this stem from the fact that it isn't as popular as other titles on the market—like WuWa, Genshin, and ZZZ, for example? Or are there specific limitations or greater difficulties involved in modding NTE? The game has been out for quite a few months now, yet I don't see a large volume of mods; it feels like even *Arknights: Endfield* sees a higher frequency of new mods than NTE does—or am I mistaken? One other question: aside from the obvious choice—Gamebanana—what sites do you use to get mods? u are right, this game is not so popular,but this is also a good thing. there will have few mods, but there are not like the players of Mihoyo who are full of idiots. 2
GuyInDogSuit Posted September 22 Posted September 22 5 hours ago, kittibox said: 6 days and counting Been longer than that, more like nine.
Satellite_Gekko Posted September 23 Posted September 23 22 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said: About mods in NTE I wanted to discuss a topic regarding NTE and mods: have you noticed that NTE doesn't have a huge volume of mods? Does this stem from the fact that it isn't as popular as other titles on the market—like WuWa, Genshin, and ZZZ, for example? Or are there specific limitations or greater difficulties involved in modding NTE? The game has been out for quite a few months now, yet I don't see a large volume of mods; it feels like even *Arknights: Endfield* sees a higher frequency of new mods than NTE does—or am I mistaken? One other question: aside from the obvious choice—Gamebanana—what sites do you use to get mods? Gamebanana is fine, but I use Ayakamods more, since there is no censorship. nexus is also still an option , even tho it is heavily woke and censored too and I got banned there like 20 times (because I am not agreeing to their stupid policy , and I create3 new accs in a blink, no loss thereXD) Also since many modders try to rip off the gamers and want to see money for the mods , even tho many "modders" dont even put in a huge effort and for example use the same bodies with textures for all characters, they flock to the games that are giving a huge return to them, higher playerbase the higher the chance there is an idiot who pays. I play since the 90s games, and in the early 2000s I modded games already and , like Morrowind, never had to pay for such things, so I dont start with that now. So yeah, the more popular a game the more mods. And I really dont get , why people complain about pak mods, they were the way to go in UE4 , so naturally they are in UE5 Engine games. I know its harder for some people, and thats where we go back to the lazy modders who dont even care to change textures and meshes,once they have one. Call me ungratefull or whatever, this wont change my stance anyways, I will take what i get for free, and if someone provides them in other ways, I am sure to archive those. Never pay a dime, and if no mods come out ever again, I dont really ccare either. 5
Azarinth Posted September 23 Posted September 23 22 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said: About mods in NTE I wanted to discuss a topic regarding NTE and mods: have you noticed that NTE doesn't have a huge volume of mods? Does this stem from the fact that it isn't as popular as other titles on the market—like WuWa, Genshin, and ZZZ, for example? Or are there specific limitations or greater difficulties involved in modding NTE? The game has been out for quite a few months now, yet I don't see a large volume of mods; it feels like even *Arknights: Endfield* sees a higher frequency of new mods than NTE does—or am I mistaken? One other question: aside from the obvious choice—Gamebanana—what sites do you use to get mods? There's a few different reasons I can think of. 1. Simply a smaller community. Less people interested means less income/motivation for modders to do their stuff. 2. Different modding workflow. Many modders are used to 3DM mod creating. PAK mods require a different understanding of modding that perhaps some are less willing to learn new things. 3. The AI usage from the game devs. While I don't have too strong of feelings on the matter, many creators have very strong feelings on that. I feel that that is why you also see so little fanart compared to characters in other games. Probably a bit of all the above and more. 1
AtomicGrievous Posted September 23 Posted September 23 1 hour ago, Satellite_Gekko said: Gamebanana is fine, but I use Ayakamods more, since there is no censorship. nexus is also still an option , even tho it is heavily woke and censored too and I got banned there like 20 times (because I am not agreeing to their stupid policy , and I create3 new accs in a blink, no loss thereXD) Also since many modders try to rip off the gamers and want to see money for the mods , even tho many "modders" dont even put in a huge effort and for example use the same bodies with textures for all characters, they flock to the games that are giving a huge return to them, higher playerbase the higher the chance there is an idiot who pays. I play since the 90s games, and in the early 2000s I modded games already and , like Morrowind, never had to pay for such things, so I dont start with that now. So yeah, the more popular a game the more mods. And I really dont get , why people complain about pak mods, they were the way to go in UE4 , so naturally they are in UE5 Engine games. I know its harder for some people, and thats where we go back to the lazy modders who dont even care to change textures and meshes,once they have one. Call me ungratefull or whatever, this wont change my stance anyways, I will take what i get for free, and if someone provides them in other ways, I am sure to archive those. Never pay a dime, and if no mods come out ever again, I dont really ccare either. That comment got me thinking a bit about 3Dmigoto and ".pak" files, but I wanted to offer a different perspective. Speaking for myself—and using *Wuthering Waves* (WuWa) and *Arknights: Endfield* as examples, though focusing mainly on WuWa and its mods—I find that while many WuWa mods are interesting, there’s almost always some little detail I’d change. It’s rare for me to find a mod I like exactly as the original creator made it. Because I use WWMI, I can make the personal adjustments I want—whether it’s tweaking a shape, removing an element, adding new textures and colors, or creating new toggles. That’s impossible to do simply with ".pak" files. Over on the WuWa LoversLab, I’ve posted modifications of existing mods—versions people often ask me to update after the game patches because they prefer my take (due to a specific color, a waist adjustment, etc.). However, I recently tried doing this with ".pak" files, and the workload was just too massive; it simply wasn't worth the effort (especially since I do this as a hobby in my spare time, not as a dedicated job). The complexity involved in working with ".pak" files is just so much higher. Another point is that the WuWa community has people who "crack" mods—like a modder trying to charge for a mod that isn't even that great (mediocre work where the "paid version" just has more toggles). With WWMI, it’s much easier to get around that, either by manipulating draw calls or by recreating the toggles that were disabled when the "free version" was released. So, to be honest, after thinking about it, I’m not sure if—even with increased popularity—we’d ever see the same variety of mods that *Arknights: Endfield* has (even though that game gets constantly bashed), let alone match the sheer volume of mods in that community. that Wuwa exists. What do you think about that? 1
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Hey guys! I wanted to know how you mod NTE, because I tested all the methods I could find but none of them worked for me. Aurora, NTEMM ... And really wanted to know if I am missing something. Cheers
AtomicGrievous Posted September 24 Posted September 24 7 hours ago, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Hey guys! I wanted to know how you mod NTE, because I tested all the methods I could find but none of them worked for me. Aurora, NTEMM ... And really wanted to know if I am missing something. Cheers https://ayakamods.com/mods/ayakantebypasser-nte-signature-bypass.2325/ try this
Yeti720 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Does anyone have or know anywhere I can get a mod for Nanally's gacha skin, Phoenix Kick? I saw some pictures of her gacha skin with the jacket removed and have been looking around for that mod but can't find it anywhere.
C_Y_G Posted September 25 Posted September 25 22 minutes ago, Yeti720 said: Does anyone have or know anywhere I can get a mod for Nanally's gacha skin, Phoenix Kick? I saw some pictures of her gacha skin with the jacket removed and have been looking around for that mod but can't find it anywhere. 请问有人有或者知道哪里可以找到 Nanally 扭蛋皮肤“凤凰踢”的 mod 吗?我看到过一些她扭蛋皮肤的图片,外套被去掉了,我一直在找那个 mod,但到处都找不到。 你说的这个mod是我找人定做的,因为我不太看得懂香蕉网的上传规则,所以只在群里小规模传播,我会找时间上传她的
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 19 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said: https://ayakamods.com/mods/ayakantebypasser-nte-signature-bypass.2325/ try this Still doesn't work, at least it doesn't explode my game.
Mio212 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Still doesn't work, at least it doesn't explode my game. https://gamebanana.com/tools/22823 ok look simple ignore the Ayakabypass 9 times out of 10 computers will flag it. Use this mod manager follow the install and set up insructions it auto installs a clean sig bypass then you download pak mods from here or ayakamods or GB and drop the zip onto this manager boom your done.
C_Y_G Posted September 25 Posted September 25 21 hours ago, Yeti720 said: Does anyone have or know anywhere I can get a mod for Nanally's gacha skin, Phoenix Kick? I saw some pictures of her gacha skin with the jacket removed and have been looking around for that mod but can't find it anywhere. 请问有人有或者知道哪里可以找到 Nanally 扭蛋皮肤“凤凰踢”的 mod 吗?我看到过一些她扭蛋皮肤的图片,外套被去掉了,我一直在找那个 mod,但到处都找不到。 我已经上传到 ayakamods 上了 https://ayakamods.com/mods/娜娜莉-华丽飞踢-去掉外套.4156/
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/25/2026 at 6:48 PM, Mio212 said: https://gamebanana.com/tools/22823 ok look simple ignore the Ayakabypass 9 times out of 10 computers will flag it. Use this mod manager follow the install and set up insructions it auto installs a clean sig bypass then you download pak mods from here or ayakamods or GB and drop the zip onto this manager boom your done. I will try this one, thanks.
GuyInDogSuit Posted September 27 Posted September 27 2 hours ago, Caesar.julius.2085 said: I will try this one, thanks. If you're looking for a mod manager as well, I recommend Aurora Mod Launcher from Daturas and co, which can also be found on AyakaMods as well as GameBanana. It includes a bypasser and will always verify that the necessary files to load mods are in place, even if Defender quarantines them repeatedly. You will probably still have to add an exception for it, though.
AtomicGrievous Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/25/2026 at 12:18 PM, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Still doesn't work, at least it doesn't explode my game. This is the one I use; are you installing it correctly? Because this is exactly the one I use—it's clean and simple to use.
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 4 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said: This is the one I use; are you installing it correctly? Because this is exactly the one I use—it's clean and simple to use. Yeah, I followed all the steps and named everything as it said. But I will try again later and the newer version of the NTEMM people are suggesting.
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 6 hours ago, GuyInDogSuit said: If you're looking for a mod manager as well, I recommend Aurora Mod Launcher from Daturas and co, which can also be found on AyakaMods as well as GameBanana. It includes a bypasser and will always verify that the necessary files to load mods are in place, even if Defender quarantines them repeatedly. You will probably still have to add an exception for it, though. I have tried, but it only bugs my game. There is no warning, it just makes it not launch
GuyInDogSuit Posted September 28 Posted September 28 There was a recent update that fixed that very same problem. I also had that issue, even with mods all disabled. Try it now, should work for you.
JaHimeHisui Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) 33 minutes ago, Mio212 said: looking for the full toggle version of these two mods https://gamebanana.com/mods/721860 and https://gamebanana.com/mods/719763 anyone a hero with these two mods? Dude just pay to get the toggle version, they are paid-access only, says so on the pages you keep linking here, stop trying to get leaks and screw over the mod author. If you want a toggle version so bad make your own mod or pay for it like anyone else who wants a toggle version. Posting the same thing here every couple days is not going to change that fact and just highlights how starved and impatient you are. Edited September 29 by JaHimeHisui
negcham1942 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 1 hour ago, Mio212 said: これらの 2 つの mod の完全なトグル バージョンを探しています 。https://gamebanana.com/mods/721860 と https://gamebanana.com/mods/719763 これらの 2 つの mod を持っているヒーローはいませんか? Thanks for the link to the good mod. I think I'll buy it and have a wnk to it myself.
Mio212 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 6 hours ago, JaHimeHisui said: Dude just pay to get the toggle version, they are paid-access only, says so on the pages you keep linking here, stop trying to get leaks and screw over the mod author. If you want a toggle version so bad make your own mod or pay for it like anyone else who wants a toggle version. Posting the same thing here every couple days is not going to change that fact and just highlights how starved and impatient you are. ok well message recievved i guess i will stop asking for mods here and I will keep any mods I have to myself even if I pay or dont pay for them. People share paid mods here all the time for other gacha games but w.e I will never ask for any mods on of the gacha posts. Ill just find my mods on discord and paw.
kittibox Posted September 29 Posted September 29 2 hours ago, Mio212 said: ok well message recievved i guess i will stop asking for mods here and I will keep any mods I have to myself even if I pay or dont pay for them. People share paid mods here all the time for other gacha games but w.e I will never ask for any mods on of the gacha posts. Ill just find my mods on discord and paw. ignore that guy. he's just extremely toxic in general for no reason. Unfortunately the author of those mods isnt as easy to leak because it's on ko-fi 2
Jamt karoretta Posted September 29 Posted September 29 6 minutes ago, kittibox said: あの男は無視してください。彼は理由もなく極めて有害な人物です。残念ながら、これらのMODの作者はKo-fiに掲載されているため、簡単にリークできるわけではありません。 I suppose what they're saying is correct. It would be even better if there were production instructions, though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now