Jump to content

Pre-req Neverness to Everness


Recommended Posts

Posted
19 hours ago, ZackXxX said:

So Slap is releasing the mods separately, is someone already have it?

image.png.e615bb6bcde61f2b18358a3ee25016b0.png

No leakers yet. I can't wait till someone leaks the entiere Slap patreon. His body models and textures are top tier.

Posted
On 8/12/2026 at 10:16 PM, GuyInDogSuit said:

 

Some mods interfere with others. It could be for different outfits on the same character (yeah, even when one outfit is used at any given time, wtf) or different characters altogether. In my experience, though, the only mod I had those kind of issues (outside of character menus) was with the NTE Outfit System for Zero. I haven't tried the recent updates, though, but if you're using it, that's likely why. I'm not sure which Lacrimosa mods might do this, but you could instead try one from here.
 

 

Got an updated link to Layol's nte mods? the link in this post is no longer valid and im trying to find updated mods for all of his NTE mods since they seem the be some of the better quality ones.

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 8:45 PM, nobody1ovesme said:

Toggles figured out from file analysis with LLM (might not be 100% accurate):

 

Key -  English Toggle Function -  Original / Internal Name
↑ Transparency Ylybjn_tm
← Underwear Ylybjn_nk
→ Bra Ylybjn_xiongz
↓ Sleeves Ylybjn_xiuzi
9 Skirt Accessories Ylybjn_nkbk
0 Necklace Ylybjn_xl
= Tail Ylybjn_wb
[ Clothes Ylybjn_wt
] Skirt Ylybjn_qz
/ Shoes Ylybjn_xz
; Pubic Hair Ylybjn_m
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 8:11 PM, otiks55 said:

No leakers yet. I can't wait till someone leaks the entiere Slap patreon. His body models and textures are top tier.

You can alternatively find Slap's patreon under the name bocemao but it looks like after 11/9 he started a different method of delivering downloads, i assume in order to prevent leakers

Posted
6 hours ago, Iventia said:

Anyone know why this happens

image.png.d904ab1ecb68074dcec70c357743c3c7.png

 

 

Happens with Dark Canvas Shoes' mod for Hotori's bond outfit, her bangs just disappear and it looks horrifying. Wish I could tell you why, though.

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 3:49 AM, kittibox said:

You can alternatively find Slap's patreon under the name bocemao but it looks like after 11/9 he started a different method of delivering downloads, i assume in order to prevent leakers

does that mean it's encrypted?i can't even see the preview. 

 

Posted

About mods in NTE

I wanted to discuss a topic regarding NTE and mods: have you noticed that NTE doesn't have a huge volume of mods? Does this stem from the fact that it isn't as popular as other titles on the market—like WuWa, Genshin, and ZZZ, for example? Or are there specific limitations or greater difficulties involved in modding NTE? The game has been out for quite a few months now, yet I don't see a large volume of mods; it feels like even *Arknights: Endfield* sees a higher frequency of new mods than NTE does—or am I mistaken?




One other question: aside from the obvious choice—Gamebanana—what sites do you use to get mods?

Posted
3 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said:

About mods in NTE

I wanted to discuss a topic regarding NTE and mods: have you noticed that NTE doesn't have a huge volume of mods? Does this stem from the fact that it isn't as popular as other titles on the market—like WuWa, Genshin, and ZZZ, for example? Or are there specific limitations or greater difficulties involved in modding NTE? The game has been out for quite a few months now, yet I don't see a large volume of mods; it feels like even *Arknights: Endfield* sees a higher frequency of new mods than NTE does—or am I mistaken?




One other question: aside from the obvious choice—Gamebanana—what sites do you use to get mods?

Comes down to the method of modding most main stream gacha modders are used to and have the tools to make mods using 3dmigato and xxmi and its loaders. NTE 3d migato works but the mode you need to run the game in is shit performance so we are stuck using pak mods.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...