Evolving followers, Uthgerd the Manbreaker UPDATE!

Lurkergg

uthgerd_banner_alpha_lowrez_by_lurkergg-

About 2 years ago I made a mod called Evolving followers, Uthgerd the Manbreaker.

After many requests for bug fixes and updates I have finally updated and made it avaliable at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15587/? .

I plan on making some more changes, a lore friendly version of uthergerd, a Dremora Manbreaker Follower seprate from Uthgerd and much much more.

Hope you enjoy the mod :D

Huh.

Not really into the uber-muscly manly women thing, but I find this to be a legitimately amusing mod.

I've been looking for a good female Dremora mod, so I'll probably keep an eye on this.  I'd love to see it truly standalone, though.  I really don't want to use CBBE and I'd hate to have to pass this up over that.

Huh.

Not really into the uber-muscly manly women thing, but I find this to be a legitimately amusing mod.

I've been looking for a good female Dremora mod, so I'll probably keep an eye on this.  I'd love to see it truly standalone, though.  I really don't want to use CBBE and I'd hate to have to pass this up over that.

What if the mod only had the ApachiiSkyHair mod as a requirement. Since most if not all players put their followers in there own favorite armors I was thinking of dropping any custom armors for my future mods. But the hairstyles in vanilla Skyrim are just too boring.

Huh.

What if the mod only had the ApachiiSkyHair mod as a requirement. Since most if not all players put their followers in there own favorite armors I was thinking of dropping any custom armors for my future mods. But the hairstyles in vanilla Skyrim are just too boring.

Well, personally, ApachiiHair is fine for me.  I use it anyway, and I'd imagine most people do too since hair isn't as final a choice as body type.

As it stands I have a really pretty version of Uthgerd who's waiting with pretty Apachii hair and wench clothes (with real armor in her inventory she'll don when leaving the tavern).

This was part of a larger mod... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13746/?

I'll check this out, although I've almost become attached to Uthgerd as she now is. :lol:

Hmmm, that is an interesting idea, having her in wench clothing as her "sleep" set.

Archived