serveas Posted April 3 Posted April 3 I've been looking for places that host NSFW feral 3d models. I know smutbase used to have them but they've been purged and I couldn't find any archive around anymore. The only feral left is the overly cartoony stuff. Does anyone have other sources or an archive of smutbase?
RayRay1408 Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Have you found anything? cause all i find is the 3d cartoon
Shadow_1590S Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Also looking. Otherwise I may just have to learn to rip models myself from mods on here lol.
PIngu148 Posted Sunday at 02:10 PM Posted Sunday at 02:10 PM An artist called bloggerman has a bunch of feral models and I did some digging and he has a pixiv where one of the tiers gives you access to the blend files he has made his feral content with. I tried asking directly where he got the models from and he said smutbase. I said that there had been a purge there recently and asked if he was willing to share any of his models. He ghosted me so IDK. Currently too broke to afford a pixiv subscription but if anyone else needs models like that they might be able to get them from there.
pupaesir Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago On 9/27/2026 at 8:10 AM, PIngu148 said: An artist called bloggerman has a bunch of feral models and I did some digging and he has a pixiv where one of the tiers gives you access to the blend files he has made his feral content with. I tried asking directly where he got the models from and he said smutbase. I said that there had been a purge there recently and asked if he was willing to share any of his models. He ghosted me so IDK. Currently too broke to afford a pixiv subscription but if anyone else needs models like that they might be able to get them from there. They don't give out their actual blender models/animations on there. The only blend files you get are one of a pillory, a vibrator, and their OC Venture. I have their entire archive I'm willing to share, just shoot me a dm.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now