AzureBlaz Posted yesterday at 01:26 AM Posted yesterday at 01:26 AM 6 hours ago, Bout1 said: New Anataerllin Vantom is added, will search for it later found it here "General Monster/Enemy Files +STS2 sup" by anaertailin from Patreon | Pawchive is this pack fully SFW, I feel like NSFW versions of some of these monsters were already posted and I don't want to lose them just to get the new monsters
Bout1 Posted yesterday at 01:28 AM Author Posted yesterday at 01:28 AM 1 minute ago, AzureBlaz said: is this pack fully SFW, I feel like NSFW versions of some of these monsters were already posted and I don't want to lose them just to get the new monsters the nsfw versions are edits, just dont install those packs or use a mod that lets you select which mod to use like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3787302680 1
korigon Posted yesterday at 04:53 AM Posted yesterday at 04:53 AM On 9/24/2026 at 7:35 AM, Quibsss said: Added 18 event image replacements and also custom text. Reveal hidden contents FutaMod.zip 55.15 MB · 7 downloads do any non futa nsfw event mods exist if so does anyone have a file for it?
TakeshiBellpepper Posted yesterday at 05:41 AM Posted yesterday at 05:41 AM On 9/23/2026 at 12:07 AM, Matherek said: Any idea why life master and dragon solider attacks just float in the air and dont do anything? i got sig and base lib updated in steam 1. dont use skin change for life master just in case you are. 2. are you using beta?
AClarky Posted yesterday at 06:21 AM Posted yesterday at 06:21 AM I changed and added some card art to match the Beta branch, and also added a few GIF editions. Check below the post to see what has changed, and feel free to grab it if you're interested. 4
duaydio Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago On 9/22/2026 at 11:34 PM, chips2100 said: Blacked xueli mod 9.22 update 9.22mods.zip 230.69 MB · 12 downloads I'm using this Android emulator to play the game, and when I installed the Xueli mod, I got this error. Does anyone know how to fix this?:)
ldjdll12345 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 3 hours ago, duaydio said: 我用安卓模拟器玩游戏,安装 Xueli mod 的时候出现了这个错误。有人知道怎么解决吗?:) 这个mod直适配107版本
leo11451422 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 13 hours ago, duaydio said: 我用这个安卓模拟器玩游戏,安装了Xueli模组时出现了这个错误。有人知道怎么解决这个问题吗?:) xueli is not compatible with the beta version.
duaydio Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 7 hours ago, leo11451422 said: xueli is not compatible with the beta version. I'm using a cracked version from this website. Where can I download the correct version? T_T https://ankergames.net/game/slay-the-spire-2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now