leo11451422 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 2 hours ago, cobaws said: 是我一个人觉得这个模组在活动中选择某些选项、遇到某些敌人和遗物时,导致游戏软锁了吗?萤火虫遗物、卡夫卡敌人和其他选项都会让游戏软死。 For some reason, I haven't encountered this issue; everything runs normally for me in this version.
Azyoulaydead Posted September 8 Posted September 8 anyone have the passwords for 银龙奥卡NSFW修复版 战士 and 猎手 一代移植 NSFW4.18 蹲姿版
cobaws Posted September 9 Posted September 9 2 hours ago, leo11451422 said: For some reason, I haven't encountered this issue; everything runs normally for me in this version. Could u send me your version of the mod to download. Ill try using that one instead, much thanks.
cobaws Posted September 9 Posted September 9 33 minutes ago, cobaws said: Could u send me your version of the mod to download. Ill try using that one instead, much thanks. this is what happens when i encounter one of the enemies
leo11451422 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 1 hour ago, cobaws said: 你能把你的模组版本发给我下载吗?我试试用那个,非常感谢。 But I am using version 8.29. Maybe you could try disabling a few mods to make it more stable.This is the version I am currently using. https://cloudflare-imgbed-env.pages.dev/file/1787978010234_mods8.29.zip
mrpotato123 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 where do you download the latest xueli mod? I want to support it if I can
cobaws Posted September 9 Posted September 9 7 minutes ago, leo11451422 said: But I am using version 8.29. Maybe you could try disabling a few mods to make it more stable.This is the version I am currently using. https://cloudflare-imgbed-env.pages.dev/file/1787978010234_mods8.29.zip ill try removing all my mods then running it separately. do you know if the xueli mod can be used in beta or not
cobaws Posted September 9 Posted September 9 2 hours ago, leo11451422 said: But I am using version 8.29. Maybe you could try disabling a few mods to make it more stable.This is the version I am currently using. https://cloudflare-imgbed-env.pages.dev/file/1787978010234_mods8.29.zip Found the issue it seems xueli cant be ran with the public beta so i had to use an older version
leo11451422 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 32 minutes ago, cobaws said: 找到问题了,XUELI 似乎无法在公开测试版中运行,所以我不得不用旧版本 The thing is, I'm using the public version, not the beta version.
leo11451422 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 两小时前,mrpotato123说: 最新的Xueli模组在哪里下载?如果可以的话,我想支持它 杀戮尖塔mod更新(8.29更新)-杀戮尖塔2社区-二游MOD-MOD实验室 他在本网站发表文章;你可以在这里支持他。
sasoso Posted September 9 Posted September 9 9 hours ago, cobaws said: 저만 그런가요, 아니면 이 모드가 이벤트에서 특정 선택지를 고르거나 특정 적과 유물을 만날 때 게임을 소프트락시키는 것 같아요. 파이어플라이 유물, 카프카 적, 그리고 다른 옵션들은 모두 게임을 소프트락시킵니다. It seems you are experiencing the same problem as I am. I have not been able to resolve it yet.
Dianahoster Posted September 9 Posted September 9 For the passworded files - I've been using an application that someone mentioned earlier in the thread called "Unzip Expert". It has some kind of weird password search function that has worked for everything I've downloaded so far. Its kind of janky and its a windows store app, but it works.
leo11451422 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 6 hours ago, sasoso said: 看起来你遇到的问题和我一样。我还没能解决这个问题。 Using the public version instead of the beta version can avoid many issues, as the public version is more stable and supports a wider range of mods.
spoopysauce Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/6/2026 at 6:01 PM, Dude4231 said: The password for Booba Necro was botts563. Oily-smooth version of Bone Girl, Korean NSFW 1.0.7 (author He Yi, sponsored by Mango Head).zip 9.42 MB · 4 downloads Thanks boss, you're amazing.
sasoso Posted September 9 Posted September 9 58 minutes ago, leo11451422 said: 베타 버전 대신 공개 버전을 사용하면 많은 문제를 피할 수 있는데, 공개 버전이 더 안정적이고 다양한 모드를 지원하기 때문입니다. I always use only the public version, so I believe it’s a conflict with another mod, but even after removing each one, I still haven’t found it. Also, there is a bug where only a black screen appears during battle in Dragon Warrior Mode (when using that character), but I still haven’t been able to find a fix for this as well.
Mc big pp Posted September 9 Posted September 9 3 hours ago, odot223 said: Does anybody happen to have nsfw defect card art? the 'cute defect' is NSFW, but only a little, the other option is blackened cards, but than u have top use them for all characters. dont think we got anything else.
Nidhugg Posted September 9 Posted September 9 23 hours ago, Mc big pp said: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3797937241 why not get on steam? It wasn't published on steam when I asked, thanks
Mc big pp Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) 45 minutes ago, _Ludo_ said: Does anyone have this mod's files? 😑😑😑 scroll up or use the search before u ask something literally asked yday. ... either monsters.rar posted earlier, or check my post its still up for big NSFW pack including alll the monsters/bosses Edited September 9 by Mc big pp
leo11451422 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 12 minutes ago, odot223 said: 你能把黑卡寄过来吗? https://gofile.io/d/naQ3r1mu Hope this helps.
Mc big pp Posted September 9 Posted September 9 seems like https://axxxx.cyou/ got nuked 💣, no NSFW there at the moment :C only the SFW versions remain, hopefully authors just need to reupload (since the zip encryption is gone now) we will see i guess 🤷♀️
xnezzen Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 9/4/2026 at 3:24 PM, xnezzen said: Does anyone what mod/s these are from by anaertailin? August Preview | anaertailin on Patreon I guess nobody here knows? Or it was never released?
Bout1 Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 56 minutes ago, xnezzen said: I guess nobody here knows? Or it was never released? P sure i answered you like immediately lmao, they arent for sts2. Either sts1 mods or DD mods
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now