Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi, thank you for creating this mod. But there's something quite strange happens... everything works fine but after the pregnancy progress reaches 100% and I receive notification 'your labor begins' and nothing happens next....did I miss something or I had to do some further action?

Edited by Miyabe123
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, chrystelle said:

如果没有安装 Open Animation Replacer (OAR),您将看不到任何动画或其他内容。不过,这不是硬性要求。

I have oar, to be precise it's more like the whole prosess stucks there and can't labor. PC's pregnancy stops at 100%, didn't see any further steps, and the curse status shows from 'remain x days' to nothing. Do I need to do something to reach the next stage like postpartum? I do find some eggs add to stock, but even I throw them away it still stays at 100%

Edited: the animation problem is due to the order in oar, but it will crash about 20 secs after labor begins, must be somthing wrong in the labor process.  I'll try to figure out what's going on 

2nd Edited: seems adding lactis overlay after labor causes the crash...Tried to remove all tatoos and overlays in racemenu but it still crashes unless I turn off using lactics overlay in skse menu....got no ideas now, can you give me some advice or possible direction for this?

 

Edited by Miyabe123
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:21 PM, chrystelle said:

In theory, yes,

It works in practice too.
The only issue with UBE, is I had to disable the facial expressions, it was causing the faces to completely collapse incrementally over time.

 

Posted

Hi It says this in the description 

"Oviposition drains the creature of a bit of health each time, so surrendering to a creature for a while and then ending the OStim scene can be a viable strategy to kill or weaken certain enemies"

How do you surrender to the creature? is it a hot key from this mod? or is it a another mod?

Posted
55 minutes ago, squall1151 said:

Hi It says this in the description 

"Oviposition drains the creature of a bit of health each time, so surrendering to a creature for a while and then ending the OStim scene can be a viable strategy to kill or weaken certain enemies"

How do you surrender to the creature? is it a hot key from this mod? or is it a another mod?

 

The option will only be available if you have OSafeThread installed.  Without, the chance for a crash when trying to start OStim is too high.

Posted
16 hours ago, chrystelle said:

 

The option will only be available if you have OSafeThread installed.  Without, the chance for a crash when trying to start OStim is too high.

I do have Osafethread installed, but i see no option for it? Or at least i dont know where the option would be? Is it in the Ostim UI with the numpad? Is it an mcm? is it a hot key?

Posted
10 hours ago, squall1151 said:

I do have Osafethread installed, but i see no option for it? Or at least i dont know where the option would be? Is it in the Ostim UI with the numpad? Is it an mcm? is it a hot key?

 

If you have OSafeThread installed, there will be a tab in the settings menu.  If you have surrender enabled in the settings, you can go to the Controls tab and change the Surrender key.  The default is V.  Have your crosshair looking toward an actor to select that specific actor to surrender to.

Posted

Anybody else get pretty dramatic fps stutters when lactation is taking place? I may just have too heavy of a load order/graphics settings, but it seems like every tick is doing an SMP reset or something.

Posted
2 hours ago, brazenhazlitt said:

Anybody else get pretty dramatic fps stutters when lactation is taking place? I may just have too heavy of a load order/graphics settings, but it seems like every tick is doing an SMP reset or something.

 

I've noticed this, and it seems to be from the removal of the lactation overlay.  It automatically appears when pressure is greater than 90% IIRC, and it disappears after expressing.  I think I exposed a setting to disable the overlay.  See if that helps.  I'm going to try some tweaks.  The stutter only happens if there is something else going on in the same frame.  I reserved the frame where it happens in terms of other OMania actions, but it could still conflict with other mod activities trying to affect the player at the same time.  It uses the Race Menu ABI, and it seems like applying and removing the overlay is just an unavoidably heavy operation.  You can also try disabling mouse acceleration, which is a good idea in general.  That will reduce the chance for stuttering when moving the camera around quickly at the same time as lactation is occuring (and also just from moving the camera around quickly with no mod installed at all, but especially with a heavily modded setup).

Posted
14 hours ago, chrystelle said:

 

I've noticed this, and it seems to be from the removal of the lactation overlay.  It automatically appears when pressure is greater than 90% IIRC, and it disappears after expressing.  I think I exposed a setting to disable the overlay.  See if that helps.  I'm going to try some tweaks.  The stutter only happens if there is something else going on in the same frame.  I reserved the frame where it happens in terms of other OMania actions, but it could still conflict with other mod activities trying to affect the player at the same time.  It uses the Race Menu ABI, and it seems like applying and removing the overlay is just an unavoidably heavy operation.  You can also try disabling mouse acceleration, which is a good idea in general.  That will reduce the chance for stuttering when moving the camera around quickly at the same time as lactation is occuring (and also just from moving the camera around quickly with no mod installed at all, but especially with a heavily modded setup).

Thanks! Turning off Mouse Acceleration, together with installing SPS and Hitch Hunter, all seem to have improved this significantly. I already had the overlay disabled, as it was giving me the face-deformation bug.  Great mod!

Posted
2 hours ago, brazenhazlitt said:

Thanks! Turning off Mouse Acceleration, together with installing SPS and Hitch Hunter, all seem to have improved this significantly. I already had the overlay disabled, as it was giving me the face-deformation bug.  Great mod!

Well, I spoke too soon. It seems to only do it when I'm using the UBE body. Perhaps the morph sizing is just too much with the increased poly. Softbody probably doesn't help the situation, either.

Posted (edited)

The fact that you had the overlay off was a useful bit of info.  I may have been focused on trying to optimize the wrong thing.  If you had it off, and with UBE being higher poly, it points toward the stutter maybe coming from the smoothing of the decrease in size of the breasts after expression.  The smoothing code might be off there (too many steps over too short a period of time).  All the other changes that affect size, like removing one of the flow boosting amulets, go through a centralized, optimized morph driver.  Maybe that lactation code is not using that but instead doing it manually (from early on in development).  I'll check when I circle back to Skyrim modding.

Edited by chrystelle

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...