Jason Citron Posted September 1 Posted September 1 So how do i know if the mod works? Seems nothing is happening during sex scenes... with humans... ?
ShrödingersCat Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) Can i upgrade from eggmania to omania? Or do i need a new game? Also, nothing works 😭 Surrender does not work, beast call (not sure if it is your mod or not) does not work, everything broke, wish i hadn't deleted the egg mania version Edited September 1 by ShrödingersCat
bran2100 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 (edited) if i may ask, how many days untill the baby turn into a kid. i have already waited 10 in game days. Edited September 2 by bran2100
chrystelle Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 1 hour ago, bran2100 said: if i may ask, how many days untill the baby turn into a kid. i have already waited 10 in game days. There is no set time. It's totally up to you. You use the tracker menu when you want to convert them to a child using the hearthfire system. I recommend Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions Expanded. Go to whatever home you want to use first and use the "Bless Home" spell from that mod.
ShrödingersCat Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Seems like i got it working, after seeing that there more requirements materialized themselves, sex scenes don't seem to end? i have to manually end them to finish, and my character does not get egg'd
chrystelle Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 1 hour ago, ShrödingersCat said: Seems like i got it working, after seeing that there more requirements materialized themselves, sex scenes don't seem to end? i have to manually end them to finish, and my character does not get egg'd It's Ostim, yes, you have full control over the scene. This is intentional. If the oviposition bar is not showing in scenes, either you don't have it enabled for that actor type i the settings or your PC is already gestating.
ShrödingersCat Posted September 2 Posted September 2 (edited) 1 hour ago, chrystelle said: It's Ostim, yes, you have full control over the scene. This is intentional. If the oviposition bar is not showing in scenes, either you don't have it enabled for that actor type i the settings or your PC is already gestating. no no, i don't get the ostim controls to appear, i also tried the navigation buttons, but nothing happens, and there is no bar appearing. No my pc should not be gestating, everytime i use the intuiting hotkey it says their not gestating or cursed playing on 1920 resolution, and i have not edited the position of the bar, could it be just out of view? Edited September 2 by ShrödingersCat
chrystelle Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 11 minutes ago, ShrödingersCat said: no no, i don't get the ostim controls to appear, i also tried the navigation buttons, but nothing happens, and there is no bar appearing. No my pc should not be gestating, everytime i use the intuiting hotkey it says their not gestating or cursed playing on 1920 resolution, and i have not edited the position of the bar, could it be just out of view? If you don't see any OStim controls, that's an issue beyond this mod. With respect to this mod, the fill bar won't appear until after the first partner orgasm.
bran2100 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 11 hours ago, chrystelle said: There is no set time. It's totally up to you. You use the tracker menu when you want to convert them to a child using the hearthfire system. I recommend Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions Expanded. Go to whatever home you want to use first and use the "Bless Home" spell from that mod. thank you for getting back to me. i did hit the activation button for the tracker but there is no option to grow baby. i just have to say it is amazing how you got a baby khajiit in the sling to works. i was beside myself when I say that. truly awesome. also, if i may suggest. is it possible to implement more baby sounds periodically. the baby sounds only happens once when they are born for a couple of seconds. afterwards, don't make any sounds at all.
chrystelle Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 17 minutes ago, bran2100 said: thank you for getting back to me. i did hit the activation button for the tracker but there is no option to grow baby. i just have to say it is amazing how you got a baby khajiit in the sling to works. i was beside myself when I say that. truly awesome. also, if i may suggest. is it possible to implement more baby sounds periodically. the baby sounds only happens once when they are born for a couple of seconds. afterwards, don't make any sounds at all. Ah, Khajiit is the clue. There is currently no option for Khajiit or Argonian kiddos. If a modder is able, they can be configured via json. Just the mod itself does not have assets for them.
bran2100 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 1 hour ago, chrystelle said: Ah, Khajiit is the clue. There is currently no option for Khajiit or Argonian kiddos. If a modder is able, they can be configured via json. Just the mod itself does not have assets for them. is it possible to implement more baby sounds periodically. the baby sounds only happens once when they are born for a couple of seconds. afterwards, don't make any sounds at all.
chrystelle Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 10 minutes ago, bran2100 said: is it possible to implement more baby sounds periodically. the baby sounds only happens once when they are born for a couple of seconds. afterwards, don't make any sounds at all. Yes, I'll look at that for a future release. The previous version had this, but it was not configurable. If I add it back, I'll add an option to disable it in Settings, now that the mod is no longer hampered by the MCM array limitations.
bran2100 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 1 hour ago, chrystelle said: Yes, I'll look at that for a future release. The previous version had this, but it was not configurable. If I add it back, I'll add an option to disable it in Settings, now that the mod is no longer hampered by the MCM array limitations. thank you for getting back to me. i will definitely be waiting for that future update for the babies to make sounds periodically.
arahabaki058 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Having trouble getting the MCM to load on a fresh new game.
chrystelle Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 49 minutes ago, arahabaki058 said: Having trouble getting the MCM to load on a fresh new game. There is no MCM
taliesin123 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 I'm using 3.4 because sexlab... How do I get the chaurus curse? Just pick up many chaurus eggs?
R3nko Posted September 6 Posted September 6 So far, the best simple pregnancy mod... But I love if you could make the baby and soul gems drop instead of being added to the inv
honey bitch 2 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Hello ! Pretty cool mod ! does just what i expected when featuring with egg factory for a sexlab setup. Though, i'm wondering : how do I remove a curse once I want to ? Cool mod ! have a nice one
coyanimefreak Posted September 6 Posted September 6 so does Ostim just need to be installed and functional, like i don't have to switch from SL just install Ostim?
chrystelle Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 2 hours ago, coyanimefreak said: so does Ostim just need to be installed and functional, like i don't have to switch from SL just install Ostim? Yes, that would be fine. OMania won't react in any way to SL events, but the eggs and other items will still function normally. 3 hours ago, honey bitch 2 said: Hello ! Pretty cool mod ! does just what i expected when featuring with egg factory for a sexlab setup. Though, i'm wondering : how do I remove a curse once I want to ? Cool mod ! have a nice one There is an "unweave" button in the tracker menu. ('O' key by default). Or you can craft a concoction using purple mountain flowers if you just want to remove the curse and not any other of the mod's effects. 1
chrystelle Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 13 hours ago, R3nko said: So far, the best simple pregnancy mod... But I love if you could make the baby and soul gems drop instead of being added to the inv I haven't ruled it out completely. But if I do go that route at some point, it will probably be along the lines of using Anub's laying animations with animated object swapper to show the right egg type. Not an actual object that can be picked up in the world. With lots of affected actors, that could become an issue really quickly. There may need to be some additional mechanism for getting eggs from actors than there is now, though.
Klammhand Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Thank you for this mod! I have missed that it is no longer supporting Beeing Female, correct? If the insight check "G" tells me I am pregnant by an NPC, is that an egg-thing or a real pregnancy? Because I am not pregnant in BF. I have checked all the SKSE settings but I just don't get it. I would rather let Beeing Female handle the "regular" pregnancy stuff (especially as you can avoid pregnancy) and let this mod handle the other thing. Is that still possible and if yes, how or is it the one or the other mod? Thank you!
chrystelle Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 7 hours ago, Klammhand said: Thank you for this mod! I have missed that it is no longer supporting Beeing Female, correct? If the insight check "G" tells me I am pregnant by an NPC, is that an egg-thing or a real pregnancy? Because I am not pregnant in BF. I have checked all the SKSE settings but I just don't get it. I would rather let Beeing Female handle the "regular" pregnancy stuff (especially as you can avoid pregnancy) and let this mod handle the other thing. Is that still possible and if yes, how or is it the one or the other mod? Thank you! Just set the conception chance in this mod to 0.
Klammhand Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/7/2026 at 7:05 PM, chrystelle said: Just set the conception chance in this mod to 0. thank you, Chrystelle. I have figured out but it's too late if you already pregnant I guess. 2 ideas to further improve an already great mod: implemenent an abortion tonic or a spell for the lazy ones for the first one or two days. introduce a very basic contraception brew (cooking, alchemy e.g.) active for a few hours/days. many thanks for your mod - the change to skse was a great idea, btw.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now