Jump to content

Please help ! I have been stucked for 5 days on this. TTW - BeginAgain [SOFA] : [Sexout.esm] Sexout Random Picker: No animations available for actors ....


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Greeting, when I tried to install SexOut - SOFA on my fresh TTW + Begin Again install, I can't see any animation. The issue appear to be :  

 

[Sexout.esm] Sexout Random Picker: No animations available for actors .... 

 

When I checked the Anim Management v7.2 in MCM, the only option is : Import/Export Config

Where is the animation files and how could I tell the script to find it ? 

Here is the full log file: 

SexoutSCRLog-2026-3-2-0-47.txt

Edited by SexHater_NOT
Wordings, details
Posted

SOFA is a Framework, it doesn't have calls for animations.

You seem to have Sexout Tryout, so if you invoke it's animations, it would work. Or download SexoutSexKey to test the Sexout loadout. .

 

fyi: remove MPO scriptaddon DM.esp, MPO scriptaddon Base.esp, MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp, MPO scriptaddon HH.esp

 

move RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp to the last position in the load order. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the suggestion ! 

 

Here is what I have done:

1. Redownload SOFA from MEGA link and install the ZIP file with MO2

2. Disable the suggestion files :  MPO scriptaddon DM.esp, MPO scriptaddon Base.esp, MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp, MPO scriptaddon HH.esp

3. Delete and Reinstall SexoutSexkey, SexoutTryout

4. Try out on a random female NPCs

 

 It still couldn't find the animation file, the same error message in the console: 

[Sexout.esm] Sexout Random Picker: No animation available for actors 'MF' 

 

 

Edited by SexHater_NOT
Grammar
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

You seem to be having a problem with the arSorted array, where the animations are stored and sorted.

 

Make sure you've installed JIP, then Install this mod:

SexoutNG_Generate_Log_File.zip

 

Load your game, try to start a sexout animation and send me your SexoutNG_Log.txt (will be located at the root of the game)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...