In desperate need of help!

Judas The Betrayer

Ive just spent 4 hours going back and forth here >.< Id appreciate if someone could point out what Im doing wrong.

Since Calientes 300% butt in CBBE is slightly too small I went for this one below:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15418-vbb-very-big-bottom-cbbe-body-april-03-2013/

This on max slider is way too big for my personal taste, but at 20% slider (from lowest) it hits the mark I want. So:

1) I use Bodyslide 2.0 to make the breasts and body I want. Now I need the ass from VBB.
2) When adding the ass file from VBB, my breasts becomes tiny but the weight slider allows for perfect ass.
3) I go back to bodyslide after adding VBB to add big breasts at low slider again and hit "create bodies"
4) Now Im back to great breasts but small ass again

The problem: It seems like VBB and the "Create bodies" are both overriding eachother! So Im going back and forth in a loop.

I dont have any real modding experience so Im kinda in the dark. Can someone explain to me what I have to do to get the breasts I want from CBBE bodyslider + the VBB ass at the same time?

Are you using the preset file?

if your using his preset file, open it up in a text editor and delete all the beast related entries.

Or are you using the body file?

In that case make a slider for it.

edit: here's the edited preset file, contains only changes to the lower body, all upper body changes removed.

Thanks for your quick reply Blabba.

Could you elaborate abit? I think I need to be told what to do as if you were teaching someones grandma to do this for the first time. Got your file but kinda clueless how to proceed.

To clarify: Ive been extracting VBB into my datafolder then tried to create bodies with body slide. Then creating body with body slide and then extracting VBB again. Leading to: Ass, No breats/ breasts, no ass - repeat.

hehe, nice

For future reference, all I did was edit the .xml file.

Open it up in a notepad and it should all be self explanatory, you can download the original .xml file from the link you posted and compare it to my 'edited' version.

All I did was delete changes to the upper body sliders.

Archived