IGNORED

I would like to say Hi

And thanks.

I discovered this forum yesterday and I am ashamed to say I have destroyed several hours messing about with my Skyrim ever since lol I am very grateful for the work which is done on here and have found a good few fun mods to mess around with, my character is not even close to as advanced as some of the more impressive stuff out there but I have sound so many mods to mess around with I almost don't know where to begin, I play in third person so it's nice to be able to mess around with outfits and keep good variety, and yes, I am fully prepared to take the nerd title! 

Here are a few screenshots to show how she is coming along and has developed/changed, the variety is almost endless it's almost difficult to choose after finding this forum, but I have found the biggest problem no matter how many amazing looks/combinations there are, once you go HDT physics, it's near impossible to go back lol I really hope we get more hair/outfits with physics.

yR42Hgr.jpg

d6C2Yba.jpg

RYE3lId.jpg

1PcYuk2.jpg

rjqWg72.jpg

JL73gYO.jpg

jb7HJi3.jpg

c9DcjKH.jpg

And I would like to issue a challenge, for, arguably, the best legs in Skyrim? lol

omJCzAI.jpg

PMHccaL.jpg

R2htUKo.jpg

wqIxnG6.jpg

Best walk as well to be honest but that's something you really have to see in motion... lol

Majorly carried away with the screenshots sorry.

Much appreciation for this forum.

EDIT

The Best Legs n Skyrim challenge!

Seems we may be onto a bit of fun, couple of people caught onto this from reading the replies, I am a leg man, no doubt! so I am keen and have started off :D lets keep it simple, playable in game screenshots only! I think that's the one and only fair rule I can think of right now, other than that, anything goes, any race, any outfit (or lack of) action shots, poses... whatever floats your boat.

Judging - there will be none, it's all fun. (and personal taste anyway)

Let the sceenshots flow! (hopefully that will be the only thing flowing...)

Welcome to the depths of perversion; uhm...I mean this lovely community, of course. :D

Congratulations to your Skyrim, it doesn't look bad for the first day of superior mods.

If you ever have any questions or feel the need to talk, be ensured almost every member will have a helping hand and an open ear for you to spare.

Much appreciated.

I have not really done much to Skyrim graphically, but, it seems I am a bit like a girl who fell into a huge wardrobe...

I think it all started when I was about 9, training martial arts, fell in love with a girl who could full on do a scorpion kick... now it's a case of hot, big sword, kicking ass... can't resist. lol

lol very impressive badsector, but is that actually a skyrim thing? lol no cheating now! haha

And yeah, why not lets make the challenge a real thing, probably a good laugh, lets start with saying 'in game' screenshots lol or I will be out classed before we begin!

I will adjust my post above as well.

Hi Fenn, welcome.

I enjoy your pictures, she is looking nice. She does have rather nice legs. I prefer the redhead, love me some ginger pie, ahem... Cookies. I'll be working on some leg pictures for your challenge and post later. Which walk (animation) mod are you using? 

Which walk (animation) mod are you using? 

HI mate, I cannot be 100% as I have done so much messing about installing new animations I have got myself in quite a mess, I initially installed Victorias High Heel Walk Animation, then various other animations, then XP32 New Animation Package, and others after that, changing idle animations, combat ready animations, running, walking backwards, shout animation, sneak animations, jumping animation, bow animation, power bash animations... I dunno, just about everything.. what I am left with, or combination, I really could not be sure lol

Probably the one from XP32 still going strong.

The shout animation is great, it's the 'YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout' mod, I think it's great if you like urm, girls to be girly? lol

lol very impressive badsector, but is that actually a skyrim thing? lol no cheating now! haha

And yeah, why not lets make the challenge a real thing, probably a good laugh, lets start with saying 'in game' screenshots lol or I will be out classed before we begin!

Hello and welcome!

PS: That actually IS a Skyrim thing..... http://mod.dysintropi.me/

Hello and welcome!

PS: That actually IS a Skyrim thing..... http://mod.dysintropi.me/

Oh bloody hell, now you give me another site to murder 6 hours on lol

HI mate, I cannot be 100% as I have done so much messing about installing new animations I have got myself in quite a mess, I initially installed Victorias High Heel Walk Animation, then various other animations, then XP32 New Animation Package, and others after that, changing idle animations, combat ready animations, running, walking backwards, shout animation, sneak animations, jumping animation, bow animation, power bash animations... I dunno, just about everything.. what I am left with, or combination, I really could not be sure lol

The shout animation is great, it's the 'YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout' mod, I think it's great if you like urm, girls to be girly? lol

I use the XP 32 Animation pack which includes everything you listed. I have yet to try YY out but Winny suggested it for me to try it. I think I may check it out today as the generic shout is rather boring. Although, I'd like a more aggressive style of shout preferably rather than cute and girly. Where did you find the school girl skirt too? I'd like to find something similar but more Gothic... Like bad school girl who only shows up to school to smoke cigarettes, flirt and then cut class to get high. 

Oh bloody hell, now you give me another site to murder 6 hours on lol

LMAO! You don't think that was accidental, do you? ;)

There's a thread here (in general I think) that has a nice list of other mod sites, although none of them are as....ahem....cool and specialized as this one.

Where did you find the school girl skirt too?

Hi,

Which one are we talking here the red one? if so that is the REALLY cool HDT Test Skirt, there are two but one looks like it was made for an inordinately large ass/waist, this one fits absolutely perfectly though.

Guest NeonFirefly

Welcome aboard, buddy. I'm new around these parts myself. :lol:

we nearly joined at the same day... *high-5*

Why, so we did! *high-fives back* And yet I appear to be nearly fourteen hundred posts short of you. You've sure been busy, lol!