Lustrya Posted Friday at 05:14 PM Author Posted Friday at 05:14 PM October's update is here! ✓ Our latest title screen showcase ✓ A spicy new Reia H-Scene concept ✓ The Bath House joins brothel management ✓ Miriku's Cumbat is complete! ✓ Plus a new Miriku voiceover preview Another Early Access milestone in the books. Check out the full update below! Patreon | Subscribestar 1
Lustrya Posted Sunday at 01:16 AM Author Posted Sunday at 01:16 AM On 10/3/2026 at 1:21 AM, Screws said: *Grabby hands* Gib gam :3 We're getting there! ♡ 1
prevnamewascringesochanged Posted yesterday at 03:28 PM Posted yesterday at 03:28 PM On 10/2/2026 at 6:43 AM, Lustrya said: Each client type will have F/M/Futa for phase II, and we intend on introducing a unique variety of brothel clients as we get further into development! We'll also be introducing toggle options once we have a decent amount of species/gender types. Question is, WAAAAAAY later, I mean like when the game is fully done a long time from now, is it planned to let people pick exactly what they want or is seeing certain content forced? I.e. would it be possible to play the entire game only seeing ONLY futa content, or play the entire game NEVER seeing futa content? If it's forced to see any male content I won't play the game, that's all I need to know.
Lustrya Posted yesterday at 09:05 PM Author Posted yesterday at 09:05 PM 5 hours ago, prevnamewascringesochanged said: Question is, WAAAAAAY later, I mean like when the game is fully done a long time from now, is it planned to let people pick exactly what they want or is seeing certain content forced? I.e. would it be possible to play the entire game only seeing ONLY futa content, or play the entire game NEVER seeing futa content? If it's forced to see any male content I won't play the game, that's all I need to know. Possibly! We're flirting with the idea of integrating a futa MC option for later builds.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now