Loki4Duty Posted Monday at 06:28 PM Posted Monday at 06:28 PM 5 hours ago, LizTheTransGirl said: I've send a request, LOVE the work!! ^^ I Love them too.
Loki4Duty Posted Monday at 06:28 PM Posted Monday at 06:28 PM we will be waiting for more though Creator of the mods is using different artwork now which I was informed are Private mods.
Loki4Duty Posted Monday at 08:41 PM Posted Monday at 08:41 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, ChrisBlueplane said: Why would you make them private!? I have no say in this these are not my mods I ask my friend to make the Kyoka & Camie mods but Mirko is his alone he said the Mirko was just his test for the rest of the Roster of Characters he no longer comes to Loverslab but he allows me to post some of his mods. Kyoka Camie & Mirko are Public so don't worry. Also there's ah difference from Private & Paid keep that in mind. Edited Monday at 08:49 PM by Loki4Duty
Loki4Duty Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago (edited) All right everyone I'm breaking from Loverslab for while between SRCW MHAAJ & all the complaining in other Threads I'll still check in but I'm not answering messages posting mods or checking Google Drive Requests when I'm in a better mind set I'll resume. Edited 13 hours ago by Loki4Duty 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now