Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) with Artwork @MHAGoonery supplied I had my Friend make ah Character & Titlescreen UI mod Credit to MHAGoonery & a Friend  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kA775K2VCRjrzitVPwqBs9ks45c8rG--/view?usp=drivesdk Edited September 19 by Loki4Duty 2
ChrisBlueplane Posted September 19 Posted September 19 13 hours ago, Loki4Duty said: with Artwork @MHAGoonery supplied I had my Friend make ah Character & Titlescreen UI mod Credit to MHAGoonery & a Friend  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kA775K2VCRjrzitVPwqBs9ks45c8rG--/view?usp=drivesdk It says you need access
MHAGoonery Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 13 hours ago, Loki4Duty said: with Artwork @MHAGoonery supplied I had my Friend make ah Character & Titlescreen UI mod Credit to MHAGoonery & a Friend  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kA775K2VCRjrzitVPwqBs9ks45c8rG--/view?usp=drivesdk  Incredible work, The drive link does not work as its restricted access. I'm currently working on more sprites, if you wanna get in touch to update the mod, my DM's on here should be open
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 3 minutes ago, ChrisBlueplane said: It says you need access Yes just Request Access I'll give access 3 minutes ago, MHAGoonery said: Â Incredible work, The drive link does not work as its restricted access. I'm currently working on more sprites, if you wanna get in touch to update the mod, my DM's on here should be open Thanks and sure but I had my friend make the mod as ah request he does when he's bored plus he doesn't charge. With the Drama here bout Characters I chose Google Drive to avoid any problems/issues that may come up. Â Link should work I had someone test it & it's still active no clue if you can't access. 1
MHAGoonery Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 3 minutes ago, Loki4Duty said: Yes just Request Access I'll give access Thanks and sure but I had my friend make the mod as ah request he does when he's bored plus he doesn't charge. With the Drama here bout Characters I chose Google Drive to avoid any problems/issues that may come up. Â Link should work I had someone test it & it's still active no clue if you can't access. Understood, sent a request 1
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 A heads up to all I'm not always near my phone so access can be delayed I give access as soon as i can also everyone have Fun & Enjoy.🥳🎮 1
MHAGoonery Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 Â If anyone has any modding knowledge I could use some help, I'm new to modding and I'm using FModel and retoc to try to upload my Nana Shimura nude sprite but it won't show up in game, I have the signature bypass, its the right file name, in the right folders, its the correct file type, but when it makes the 3 files one of them doesn't make an .utoc file, so I tried leaving it as is and renaming it to an .utoc it still doesn't work. I'm completely stuck and need dire help.
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 33 minutes ago, MHAGoonery said: Â If anyone has any modding knowledge I could use some help, I'm new to modding and I'm using FModel and retoc to try to upload my Nana Shimura nude sprite but it won't show up in game, I have the signature bypass, its the right file name, in the right folders, its the correct file type, but when it makes the 3 files one of them doesn't make an .utoc file, so I tried leaving it as is and renaming it to an .utoc it still doesn't work. I'm completely stuck and need dire help. I can ask my friend to do it if you'd like?
MHAGoonery Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 2 minutes ago, Loki4Duty said: I can ask my friend to do it if you'd like? I would appreciate it a lot, I also would like to learn how to do it myself as well so I can really grind out and focus on getting a big nsfw mod done
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 10 minutes ago, MHAGoonery said: I would appreciate it a lot, I also would like to learn how to do it myself as well so I can really grind out and focus on getting a big nsfw mod done Ok I'll ask him you can send a Link with file when your  He said yes & it should be same process as other Unreal-Engine 5.4 projects & is it possible you missed a step? Edited September 19 by Loki4Duty Updated information
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 While I'm at it I was going to ask if he'd do Camie the one with her Bustin Out?
MHAGoonery Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 The Camie one is fine, you can use that one, I don't think I missed a step, what I did was use Fmodel to find the portait, exported it as a png and put the nude edit over it/replace it, made a new folder that goes NanaNudeIcon->HeroGame->Content->GUI->Common->Texture->BannerPose which has the portrait in it then i used the CMD prompt in the folder where retoc is at and typed in retoc to-zen "the directory with the portrait" "folder name" --version UE5_4 and then it generates the 3 files except for the utoc, its really confusing but i dont know if im missing a step or doing something wrong
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 10 minutes ago, MHAGoonery said: The Camie one is fine, you can use that one, I don't think I missed a step, what I did was use Fmodel to find the portait, exported it as a png and put the nude edit over it/replace it, made a new folder that goes NanaNudeIcon->HeroGame->Content->GUI->Common->Texture->BannerPose which has the portrait in it then i used the CMD prompt in the folder where retoc is at and typed in retoc to-zen "the directory with the portrait" "folder name" --version UE5_4 and then it generates the 3 files except for the utoc, its really confusing but i dont know if im missing a step or doing something wrong That's different from what I do when I'm Modding SRCW it's same process cause it's same Unreal-Engine I couldn't explain how to get the way your doing it to work sorry I use IoStore & Generate Chunk.
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) He Finished the mod I've uploaded it to Google Drive  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h1UNOhvvKL78PJHzp4XqdBLUDINdyo1M/view?usp=drivesdk Edited Sunday at 12:12 AM by Loki4Duty Info Updated 2
MHAGoonery Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 23 minutes ago, Loki4Duty said: He Finished the mod I've uploaded it to Google Drive Dang that was fast, amazing 1
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 10 minutes ago, MHAGoonery said: Dang that was fast, amazing Well my friend is Single doesn't need ah Job & has tons of Cash his only hobbies are Gaming Modding & Anime LMAO 😂 that why I try to keep him up to date on Loverslab he use to be here but left.  All I had to do was take Screenshots. Edited September 19 by Loki4Duty Typo 2
MHAGoonery Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Goated, but if anyone else knows how to help my problem or teach me how to do it, please reach out to me, I've been trying all week to no avail
Kriza Posted Thursday at 11:13 PM Posted Thursday at 11:13 PM (edited) On 9/19/2026 at 12:09 AM, Loki4Duty said: with Artwork @MHAGoonery supplied I had my Friend make ah Character & Titlescreen UI mod Credit to MHAGoonery & a Friend  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kA775K2VCRjrzitVPwqBs9ks45c8rG--/view?usp=drivesdk Sent a request, also where did you get the nude jiro mod, and are there also other nude mods? Edited Thursday at 11:13 PM by Kriza
Loki4Duty Posted Thursday at 11:20 PM Posted Thursday at 11:20 PM (edited) The Modder who made the Kyoka Jiro has gone silent & it's paid it comes in Slim & Thicc Version like their other mods.  you can try Robin Modz Patreon they have it's paid $12 for Jiro $15 for Ochako $20 for Nejire these only normal body not Slim or Thicc  Sorry @Kriza here a List of Characters that been modded (Himiko-Toga/Ochako-Uraraka/Tsuyu-Asui/Kyoka-Jiro/Momo-Yaoyorozu/Nejire-Hado/Mirko/Lady-Nagant/Nana-Shimura) that should be all them Currently been modded Edited Saturday at 10:25 PM by Loki4Duty Updated information
Kriza Posted Thursday at 11:56 PM Posted Thursday at 11:56 PM 35 minutes ago, Loki4Duty said: The Modder who made the Kyoka Jiro has gone silent & it's paid it comes in Slim & Thicc Version like their other mods. Â you can try Robin Modz Patreon they have it's paid $12 Jiro $15Ochako $20Nejire these only normal body not Slim or Thicc honestly wish we could get some nude mods for free, even if they were low quality, it would be better than nothing.
Loki4Duty Posted Friday at 12:48 AM Posted Friday at 12:48 AM 47 minutes ago, Kriza said: honestly wish we could get some nude mods for free, even if they were low quality, it would be better than nothing. Understandable there's only 3 Modders who made NSFW Mods for MHAAJ they were all paid & one of them is busy with other Games & the other 2 went silent it's sad but for some modder it's Job not just a hobby & for some like Doody don't need money but can't do models so they pays Modders to do it.
Loki4Duty Posted Saturday at 07:36 PM Posted Saturday at 07:36 PM (edited) MHAAJ_Mirko-Complete-UI what it has included (Characters Selection Screen/Characters Life Bar/Characters Hero Banners) I've uploaded it to Google Drive  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b1f5CoQxikVWnjIixkNy6m8QmZ1de6CR/view?usp=drivesdk Edited Sunday at 12:12 AM by Loki4Duty Info Updated 2
Loki4Duty Posted Sunday at 12:16 AM Posted Sunday at 12:16 AM I've added both Google Drive Links I forgot to add them for Camie & Mirko.
LizTheTransGirl Posted Monday at 01:03 PM Posted Monday at 01:03 PM On 9/27/2026 at 2:16 AM, Loki4Duty said: I've added both Google Drive Links I forgot to add them for Camie & Mirko. I've send a request, LOVE the work!! ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now