Jump to content

Wicked Seed, Potential modding.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 2/12/2026 at 8:53 AM, Dragano83 said:

I'm uploading it myself, since I'm the one who made it, hahaha.
I've been told on Ayaka that the damage mod crashes for some people. I just tested it and it works for me. The mod is for the latest patch, Hotfix 7; I don't know if it fails with the demo or an earlier version.
Before overwriting, make a backup of your files.

Wicked_Killer_nude.7z 72.31 MB · 63 downloads Wicked_Killer_Panty.7z 72.39 MB · 48 downloads Wicked_Nude_Default.7z 51.53 MB · 72 downloads

 

 

Sadly the new Daybreak update broke these MODs for the Killer outfit.  Would it be possible for the original author or anyone else to fix them please? 

It might be as straight-forward as updating the catalog.json file. As an aside having slight darker areola would make this even better I think.


As the developer has said this is the final major update, hopefully this is the last time any changes will be required. Thanks!

Default_nude.png

 

Edited by MaginotLineBypass
Posted
3 hours ago, MaginotLineBypass said:

 

 

Sadly the new Daybreak update broke these MODs for the Killer outfit.  Would it be possible for the original author or anyone else to fix them please? 

It might be as straight-forward as updating the catalog.json file. As an aside having slight darker areola would make this even better I think.


As the developer has said this is the final major update, hopefully this is the last time any changes will be required. Thanks!

Default_nude.png

 

You can't start a new game with the mod from Nexus now, only load save. New game gets infinity loading. 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you for this Midas13k.

With any luck the information here will help make sure that there will always be someone who has the knowledge to update this in future.
(Although I believe there will be not that many more updates as the developer is working on their next game.)

Posted
21 hours ago, Midas13k said:

Need help re-packing sharedassets0.assets file I know you have to use the (Unity Hub) to re-pack If someone can help that would be great

hear is the new skin also have the no pubic hair version!

File Below With updated Catalog!

Screenshot(144).thumb.png.022c055e4e5e36fbc8704e62fb2487b3.png

catalog.7z 169.01 kB · 1 download sharedassets0.assets.7z 493.18 MB · 1 download


Here you go, I repacked it for you.
 

You can repack the edited textures with UABEA. Here’s how:

  1. Make a copy of the original sharedassets0.assets and keep its .resS and .resource companion files in the same folder.

  2. Open sharedassets0.assets in UABEA—not the extracted folder.

  3. Find the texture you edited under Texture2D, such as Std_Skin_Body_Diffuse. If several have the same name, check their previews and Path IDs to identify the right one.

  4. Select it and click Plugins → Edit Texture → Load, then choose your edited PNG.

  5. Keep the original dimensions and texture format. If the original uses mipmaps, regenerate them when importing. Save the texture edit.

  6. Repeat for the other edited textures.

  7. Use File → Save As to save the modified sharedassets0.assets into a separate output folder. Keep any companion resource files UABEA generates with it.

  8. Reopen the saved file to check your textures, then copy the output into the game’s data folder and test it.

Also, I'm not sure why but the catalog attached here didn't work for me and it ended with an infinite loading screen.. So I attempted a repair but Idk if I did it right or now but the game booted and it appears the mod from nexus worked with the newly repacked sharedassets0..


 

sharedassets0.zip catalog.json

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...