Wow Wow this isnt "plant" its armor heavy industry Congrats and thnx for sharing! Is any of your armors TBBP  or are you planing to do some?

Thnx again for sharing this great work

Thx! I would do tbbp but I think I'm doing something wrong since everytime i've tried to add tbbp to my armors I see major clipping around the breasts. If I knew how to fix that I'd make both tbbp and bbp versions  :s

Wow Wow this isnt "plant" its armor heavy industry Congrats and thnx for sharing! Is any of your armors TBBP  or are you planing to do some?

Thx! I would do tbbp but I think I'm doing something wrong since everytime i've tried to add tbbp to my armors I see major clipping around the breasts. If I knew how to fix that I'd make both tbbp and bbp versions  :s

Thnx for your reply Am really noob to all that i just admire your work and enjoy your creations

Excuse my question and my ingorance but if the armor has 2 parts (top and bottom)  isn't then workable for TBBP?

Thnx again for your works and  your time :)

Thnx for your reply Am really noob to all that i just admire your work and enjoy your creations

Excuse my question and my ingorance but if the armor has 2 parts (top and bottom)  isn't then workable for TBBP?

It goes more into the weight painting and the bones used. Unfortunately I've yet to figure out what i'm missing...

It goes more into the weight painting and the bones used. Unfortunately I've yet to figure out what i'm missing...

I wish i knew....if its hard for you.... imagine what it is for me....alien stuff :) I was always wondering why there is only 1 TBBP armor (black rose) for 7base available and thats why i asked. Thnx again!!!

Decided to upload an incomplete conversion gotta get some sleep and I have some goodies coming tomorrow which will be taking my attention BIG TIME, so you may see me later in the week after the newness of stuff wears off  :D. But when I come back the Sexy Mix convert will have the bugs worked out, unless someone else beats me to it (which I wouldn't mind, ;)  ;) )

I wish i knew....if its hard for you.... imagine what it is for me....alien stuff :) I was always wondering why there is only 1 TBBP armor (black rose) for 7base available and thats why i asked. Thnx again!!!

I've come across a few armors that don't take well to tbbp weighting when they're applied from OS. I don't see it too often but it does happen. Be interesting to find out what causes that. 

azghoo.jpg

Seeing Sexy Mix get Converted. I love you K. :wub:

I've come across a few armors that don't take well to tbbp weighting when they're applied from OS. I don't see it too often but it does happen. Be interesting to find out what causes that. 

Would you happen to know why converting certain armours to tbbp causes ctd, I can only get it to work with a few armours. I am using hdt

I don't see some armors/sets on the download page, like the Fairy Tale armor, why? Am I missing something?  The ones I do have look great though!

Did you read the whole page and find the Mediafire downloads? Fairy Tale is there.

Seem to have the same prob here, only that i can't find the firefly conversions...

Since I already post something, I really should praise you for those awesome conversions :)