I don't see some armors/sets on the download page, like the Fairy Tale armor, why? Am I missing something?  The ones I do have look great though!

Did you read the whole page and find the Mediafire downloads? Fairy Tale is there.

Seem to have the same prob here, only that i can't find the firefly conversions...

Since I already post something, I really should praise you for those awesome conversions :)

I can't find it in the Mediafire downloads, but it's in the Mega mirrors

Quick question: Is the Tribunal Robes remesh compatible with Immersive Armors 7? It's included in there now and it has all the color variants. If it's not compatible, which I don't think it is because it's clearly based on the standalone, does anyone know the mesh paths for each color? Thanks in advanced.

Another big thanks for kplant for these conversions. You sir are some sort of machine.

Quick question: Is the Tribunal Robes remesh compatible with Immersive Armors 7? It's included in there now and it has all the color variants. If it's not compatible, which I don't think it is because it's clearly based on the standalone, does anyone know the mesh paths for each color? Thanks in advanced.

Another big thanks for kplant for these conversions. You sir are some sort of machine.

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\black

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\blue

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\red

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\green

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\white

You're going to have to change texture the .nif points to in Nifskope. For example for black robes the texture needs to be enchanter_black.dds instead enchanter.dds.

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\black

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\blue

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\red

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\green

data\meshes\tribunalrobes\white

You're going to have to change texture the .nif points to in Nifskope. For example for black robes the texture needs to be enchanter_black.dds instead enchanter.dds.

Awesome thanks.

Thank you for the conversions! I have most of them!

I was just commenting the other day about the Bosmer Ceremonial armor and I was so happy and so surprised to see it in your thread!

Thanks a lot!

I'm still a little disappointed that the textures look funky on it. Not really a big deal for most people but I love things to be symmetrical, unless my goal is for something asymmetrical. I want/need to find a good tutorial on porting armors from oblivion to skyrim. I think that would be fun; also make some cool mashups from previous conversions. Any ideas for cool mashups feel free to express them. Hell I'll even try to make it happen if my CK skills are lacking too much lol!

Thank you for the conversions! I have most of them!

I was just commenting the other day about the Bosmer Ceremonial armor and I was so happy and so surprised to see it in your thread!

Thanks a lot!

I'm still a little disappointed that the textures look funky on it. Not really a big deal for most people but I love things to be symmetrical, unless my goal is for something asymmetrical. I want/need to find a good tutorial on porting armors from oblivion to skyrim. I think that would be fun; also make some cool mashups from previous conversions. Any ideas for cool mashups feel free to express them. Hell I'll even try to make it happen if my CK skills are lacking too much lol!

Thanks!

I'm gonna space out what I have since this process is time consuming and I'd rather not drain my resources. The next release will be sometime tomorrow...hopefully lol. I just realized, out of all the conversion I've done, I only use 3 of them (since its a mash up in progress lol). Anywho...

Take Care!

Is this where my stolen cloak mod is coming from (the "bearclaw armor" which is actually my cloak), or is it just a conversion of my stuff you found on another site? Some people keep uploading it around and I am trying to track it down.

Is this where my stolen cloak mod is coming from (the "bearclaw armor" which is actually my cloak), or is it just a conversion of my stuff you found on another site? Some people keep uploading it around and I am trying to track it down.

I wasn't aware this was a stolen mod, frankly it looked like a mashup tbh. However, I found this mashup bundled in with Alan's BBP pack if memory serves correctly. Would you like me to remove the conversion?

Hey just wanted to let you know that 90. Daedric Glowing Chainmail (Stand Alone)  also includes some kind of on-hit effect similar to the vampire lord transformation (minus the transformation, just the sound and bats ect.). Maybe consider adding it to the description or a readme?

Additionally it comes with a scythe and a fairly cool looking bow.

I just want to make others aware so that they are not surprised by it or have to take the time to track the effect down to this mod, but instead know going into it.

Someone let me know if there is an unscripted version! I like the armor, but not so much the other stuff.

I wasn't aware this was a stolen mod, frankly it looked like a mashup tbh. However, I found this mashup bundled in with Alan's BBP pack if memory serves correctly. Would you like me to remove the conversion?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13486

Well I dont give permission for mash ups/anything of my cloak mod without someone talking to me first (its one of the few mods I have restrictions on) and no one has asked me, sadly people keep using the meshes and textures without even knowing I made it and then get in trouble with me for theft when they had no idea (which I feel bad about because how could they know then).

For now if you would remove it I would appreciate it, I am currently trying to get back into Skyrim and possible re-evaluate my mods. I mean if someone wants to do a full conversion of my mod to a different body then please do PM me about it (nexus would be best as I am there more) and we can talk about it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13486

Well I dont give permission for mash ups/anything of my cloak mod without someone talking to me first (its one of the few mods I have restrictions on) and no one has asked me, sadly people keep using the meshes and textures without even knowing I made it and then get in trouble with me for theft when they had no idea (which I feel bad about because how could they know then).

For now if you would remove it I would appreciate it, I am currently trying to get back into Skyrim and possible re-evaluate my mods. I mean if someone wants to do a full conversion of my mod to a different body then please do PM me about it (nexus would be best as I am there more) and we can talk about it.

Not a problem I went ahead and removed the mod. Once I finish my other conversion lets chat and get something going because honestly the cloaks are pretty damn epic. I have a few mashups in mind involving the those cloaks but only in the idea stage atm lol.

Nice job with the Number Seventeen heels conversion! Was wondering if HDT heels could possibly be added to the set?

I'm sure there is a way but I haven't spend time looking it up. I just set the height via HDT manually. I might look it up later though.