Vampire Issues

lolicatgirls9

As usual, I'm having issues.

Long story short, one of my characters has become a vampire, and for some reason her eyes are now googly. Not only that, but her face has managed to eff up as well.

Now, I think there's a console command for fixing googly eyes (just need to go find it), but I have no clue how to fix her face.

What do?

lolicat are you using the Unnoficial patch or OOO? if not your kinda screwed it's a very known bug that wasn't that easy to fix if i seem to recall been way too long to remember how to fix it i usually bash the fix into my bashed patch

As usual' date=' I'm having issues.

Long story short, one of my characters has become a vampire, and for some reason her eyes are now googly. Not only that, but her face has managed to eff up as well.

Now, I think there's a console command for fixing googly eyes (just need to go find it), but I have no clue how to fix her face.

What do?

[/quote']

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampirism

Googly eyes is most likely caused by MBP. If there is another mod (Unholy Darkness does this at least) trying to modify your vampire eyes, it will expect a vanilla eye mesh and get an elaborate one. Result: texture doesn't fit. You can either fix the vampire eye texture or use Vampire Race Disabler to disable eye changing and/or other vampire features.

lolicat are you using the Unnoficial patch or OOO? if not your kinda screwed it's a very known bug that wasn't that easy to fix if i seem to recall been way too long to remember how to fix it i usually bash the fix into my bashed patch

I'm definitely using the Unofficial patch' date=' but not OOO.

Apparently I hadn't checked the box to install the vampire aging fix. Not sure why. But anyway, that's installed, and I'll see if it works.

EDIT: Well, the only thing that did was make her look like hell. Let me try the console command.

Wow, I'm actually ashamed of myself for missing that.

EDIT: I loaded my save (before I became a vampire) and went to sleep to go on with becoming a vampire, but the Polymophic Hemowhatver seems to have just gone away. Guess I'll just have to try the console command another time.

Thanks for the help guys.

So my character became a vampire now and I tried using that console command to fix it, but it just ended up removing her head.

Let's see what this "Bashed Patch version" can do.

EDIT: Nothing. It did absolutely nothing. The face change still happens, making my character look ugly. So I guess I'll just have to remove the Polymorphic Hemowhatever before sleeping.

Archived