Ring of Setweight?

Neodarkside

Just curious if this is even possible, a ring, necklace, or even a non armor slot that sets a NPCs weight to 100. I know you can simply console command them to setnpcweight 100, however, I have a bug I cannot locate or fix. Changing their weight causes their skintone to become much lighter and alters their facial features. I'd like a few of my female followers or spouses to have a decent body, I use UNPB and the weight 100 gives them some sexy curves, but a lot of the NPCs, Serana, Brelyna, etc have like weight of 10-50, much rather them be 100.

I don't know how to use the creation kit, I don't even know where to look in it, but if they above idea cannot work, where would I go to create a mod that sets specific females at weight 100? Theres a few NPCs from a few mods I use that I'd also like to change, hence why the ring would be so much better for me. I do recall seeing a ring of breast size increase, but I think its only for CBBE body and I don't recall if it worked for UNPB. I'd even use one of those too.

Edit: Just tried the Ring of brease increase again, works only on the player, not NPCs, they equip the ring but nothing happens :(

Gave it a try, and it does allow for bust size changes, unfortunately it makes them look like fleshy torpedos and not full breasts. UNPB set at 100 weight gives a nice full round breast, lower weights aren't that round so when they become enlarged they push out forward and not rounded, difficult to explain. I would post a SS but I uninstalled the mod already. Mostly just want to set female weights at 100. I did like that it works with all female companions you meet. If the mod allowed for setting weight along with everything else that would be golden.

If you use the snpcw 100 console command (yeah, you don't need to type all of "setnpcweight" ;)) and their face becomes discolored all you need to do is leave the cell. It should be normal colored when you come back to that cell later. Well, they always have for me, your mileage may vary.

Something to do until you find what you're looking for.

If you use the snpcw 100 console command (yeah, you don't need to type all of "setnpcweight" ;)) and their face becomes discolored all you need to do is leave the cell. It should be normal colored when you come back to that cell later. Well, they always have for me, your mileage may vary.

Something to do until you find what you're looking for.

Hmmm, I honestly never tried to leave the cell. maybe I'll fast travel from one part of the map and back and see what happens. Tho sometimes its not just the skin color, their features change sometimes too.

Archived