SCR FormLists - ActorLikesBondage/Toys etc

Odessa

In SCR there are 8 form lists:

SexoutSLActorDataLikesToys - The only one with any elements

SexoutSLActorDataLikesBondage

SexoutSLActorDataLikesBigBoobs

... and 5 more depraved ones ;)

Does anything use these?

Soliciting creates an 'iDisposition' NX var (0: unset, 1: nasty,  2: average, 3: nice) to determine reactions, I was thinking of adding several more NX for sex types; 'iDispAnal' (1,2,3 hates, indifferent, likes), etc; Clothing types: 'iDispSlutty' (which I can use the clothing FL to evaluate equipped), 'iDispInnocent' (No SCR FL currently), etc; Some of the ones for those existing FLs above, and some more.

NX vars seem like a better way of doing this (I use a spell to eval reactions rather than simple conversation conditions), but those FL are meant to do the same thing. So, I am suggesting that if nothing is using those FL then getting rid of them (to avoid confusion) and switching to use NX vars that any mod can reference instead, and making a list of them somewhere.

Any thoughts?

Well, those were added to SCR long before anyone knew what this nx stuff was good for. I agree these things are probably better done with nx. Even more so when the guys get around to making nx work with dialog conditions. Until then, if no one's really using them, maybe they're better off axed before somebody bases a mod on 'em and is stuck with it.

NX vars lists: we tried a while back but it didn't seem to get off the ground. Maybe I'll put something up in sexout tech support.

Yeah, I have been carefully deleting a few formlists that I could be sure weren't used as NX is definitely the way to go.

We really need to set up a list of base common core Sexout NX variables for all actors for all mods to use something like the following

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fSkillGiveOral"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fXPSex"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fDispRobots"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fDispAnal"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fCountSexOral"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fCountRapeGenital"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fReputationSluttiness"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fSubmissivness"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fBaseBreastSize"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fBaseCockSize"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fAppearSexy"

rActor.NX_SetEVFo "SO:rUnderwear"

rActor.NX_SetEVFo "SO:fPartner"

rActor.NX_SetEVFo "SO:fOwner"

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SO:fFidelity"

Some could be calculated and updated by Clothing evaluation for AppearSexy etc

Some may require a new esp that tracks and adds points for sex occuring of different types or witnessed by the public like the at strip increasing RepSlutty

DispAnal may be set negative on the actors first Experience if it was rape or not

I've been wanting to add an underwear one so if actors are stripped or armor is destroyed, that is what would be equipped the actor with if the mod didn't want them nude (yet :) )

Sounds good. I am thinking of just an int of 0, 1, 2 or 3 (unset, hates, neutral, likes) for the dispositions to keep things simple, or are you thinking a wider range?

The ones I want to use are (or in whatever naming convention):

"iDispAnal"

"iDispOral"

"iDispVaginal"

"iDispSlutty"

"iDispInnocent"

"iDIspPregnancy"

"iDispWaT" (wear and tear)

"iDispBondage"

"iDispToys"

"iDispProstitution"

I tend to think -100 to 100% might be better for most you could always increment by 25 or something for most values

We need to keep it to the core stuff, as potentially these would be saved data for every NPC the player sexually interacted with, I would think we may leave WaT and Pregnancy related stuff in the plugins as they are still accessable but not as core. We aren't as likely to have more than one Pregnancy or WaT mod, but many use Prostitution or Slavery

We would need Prideslayer to add the XP one and Counters for AnalRape, OralSex, CreatureSex  etc into SexoutNG to save creating a new Plugin

All sounds good, I like the underwear thing, although I'd hold off on changing the clothing eval stuff - getequipped + formlist works really well in dialog conditions, nx doesn't yet, and even when it starts to, I don't plan on changing those hundreds of lines I have in place in my mods. ;) And really, the only way I see of such vars being useful beyond what there is is when other qualities than clothing are taken into account, and somebody'd need to make an interface for that (body, face, makeup, hair etc, I guess) for both player & npc's.

Spunk has a bunch of its own nx vars that others are free to look up in the OP; when I move over Lust, the Lust vars in Spunk will probably be "SO:Lust" and "SO:Lust:Diff".

All sounds good, I like the underwear thing, although I'd hold off on changing the clothing eval stuff - getequipped + formlist works really well in dialog conditions, nx doesn't yet, and even when it starts to, I don't plan on changing those hundreds of lines I have in place in my mods. ;) And really, the only way I see of such vars being useful beyond what there is is when other qualities than clothing are taken into account, and somebody'd need to make an interface for that (body, face, makeup, hair etc, I guess) for both player & npc's.

Spunk has a bunch of its own nx vars that others are free to look up in the OP; when I move over Lust, the Lust vars in Spunk will probably be "SO:Lust" and "SO:Lust:Diff".

Yeah, I wasn't worried about the clothing formlists, I think they would always stay in SCR unless the NX_Lists thing happens.

Lust and Arousal are ones for the list though I my gut feel thinks LustDiff and ArousalDiff would be Plugin based or we could get 2 different mods setting it to different values at once and SexoutLust or SexoutSpunk would be responsible for reseting it? I don't think there would be a point creating the LustDiff variable if Lust or Spunk wasn't installed.

I guess what we ned to do is make a list of what we ned Prideslayer to add into SO like the counter & XP stuff that increments on Sex events, assuming the mods call the correct sex events.

And another list of all the core stuff listing their range and intent.

Hm, well, the way I see it, even though I plan to phase out SexoutLust entirely, some other mod may come along that has a different take on it than spunk will, and people would be free to turn off lust tracking in spunk, while other mods that read or bump lust wouldn't feel the difference, with those vars being SO-global.

Clothing formlists... hey, this thread started out saying we oughta get rid of some formlists in favor of nx, so that gets me a little antsy when those are mentioned, haha.

We would have enough just getting the Variables sorted first I think without setting up new clothing lists, I'm trying to think of them as just extra Character stats rather than including modifiers etc, but I suppose they could be included for some states, but was thinking that's a second can of worms to open later :)

I moved this discussion to the original pinned thread we created but hadn't got back to.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22267-sexoutng-nx-variables-lists-for-modders/

I tend to think -100 to 100% might be better for most you could always increment by 25 or something for most values

We need to keep it to the core stuff, as potentially these would be saved data for every NPC the player sexually interacted with, I would think we may leave WaT and Pregnancy related stuff in the plugins as they are still accessable but not as core. We aren't as likely to have more than one Pregnancy or WaT mod, but many use Prostitution or Slavery

We would need Prideslayer to add the XP one and Counters for AnalRape, OralSex, CreatureSex  etc into SexoutNG to save creating a new Plugin

Wouldnt this make it so modders would be able to have their mods manipulate by small amounts which would reflect changes in attitude rather than just turning something on and off? This would be better for immersion and storyline??

On another thought not to hijack this thread with so many of the more proficient Sexout modders here. Can any of you point me in a direction to pick up scripting? just pm me. I have gone through and read most of the links for modders but it just does not set in my brain. I can work with Geck, FNVEdit, Scope and Blender and learn it relatively fast. Even scripting in other games is a little less difficult for me, but Fallout scripting gives me a brain sieze.

Wouldnt this make it so modders would be able to have their mods manipulate by small amounts which would reflect changes in attitude rather than just turning something on and off? This would be better for immersion and storyline??

On another thought not to hijack this thread with so many of the more proficient Sexout modders here. Can any of you point me in a direction to pick up scripting? just pm me. I have gone through and read most of the links for modders but it just does not set in my brain. I can work with Geck, FNVEdit, Scope and Blender and learn it relatively fast. Even scripting in other games is a little less difficult for me, but Fallout scripting gives me a brain sieze.

Yep that's the idea , it's floating point to so can have a dozen decimal places for smaller increments, though I doubt many go under 3 or 4.

Start with the GECK scripting thread in my sig under tech support in the Fallout section. You need GECK Powerup.

Archived