Threesome ?

dragenx

Not at this time no.

There is a workaround that will summon a third partner from thin air for the sex act and then they disappear afterwards.  There is nothing that allows you to talk to two NPC's and engage in consensual sex or rape and I seriously doubt there ever will be.  It would require one hell of a lot of coding in the first place and would require creating animations in the second.  I wouldn't advise holding your breath........

Couldn't we just port the threesome coding from sexout as a template?

No.  OBSE and NVSE are completely different, as are LPK and Sexout.  

At the core of its coding LPK was only designed to support twosomes.  You'd be rewriting damn near everything before you were able to make it work.  Not saying it could not be done, just saying it'd be one hell of a mountain to move.

What about "Friends & Lovers",It had a 3some invitation in the dialogue right?

(I know it's not compatible with LPK)

It did, however F&L is pretty awful system and animation wise in comparison with the LAPF.  Seems like a pretty flimsy reason to dump the LAPF.

You can always tough it out until the ASX system comes out.   ;)

What about "Friends & Lovers",It had a 3some invitation in the dialogue right?

(I know it's not compatible with LPK)

It did, however F&L is pretty awful system and animation wise in comparison with the LAPF.  Seems like a pretty flimsy reason to dump the LAPF.

You can always tough it out until the ASX system comes out.   ;)

Okey,Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen a threesome event in monstergirl emma's version.Walked into a dungeon and a necromancer prisoner was taking it from behind by a zombie while she was  sucking off another zombie heheh.Only seen it once though in like 50 hrs play with monster girl by emma installed 

Technically this one is also just an animation sequence akin to the mentioned animated creature pose.

It lacks the overall versatility and countless variations of the Lovers system. But - since group sex is one of my favourite fetishes - I'm having high hopes for Symon's ASX approach ever since he mentioned this will support multiple participiants.

As Poontank stated the other plugins are pose mods.  Lovers at its core was only setup for twosomes.  While you "can" trick the system via spawning a creature\NPC by hacking windows, there is no support for two creatures or two NPC's to rape or have consensual sex with a third.

• 1 month later...

They are compatible, but having both active at the same time is not advisable for newbies and people who generally don't know what they're doing (hint: if you often visit the tech support for help, you might not want to run both at the same time. On the other hand, if you go there to help people you can probably make them play nice together).

They are compatible, but having both active at the same time is not advisable for newbies and people who generally don't know what they're doing (hint: if you often visit the tech support for help, you might not want to run both at the same time. On the other hand, if you go there to help people you can probably make them play nice together).

Exactly.  Well said.

Those that don't have a firm grasp on scripting, dependencies and the other nuances of modding are always recommended to stay away from this.  Hence we just list them as being not compatible.  

For the advanced modder, pretty much any obstacle can be overcome, it is just a matter of work and experimenting.

Archived