Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For the farming bound start, i need to have th content creation Club mod farming for 400(betheda currency) otherwise this aspect wont work ? or i do miss understand something here ? I didnt found a free version of this mod, Only for the AE editon its free 

 

 

Edited by sinola
Posted

Hi, sorry, this is not directly related to the mod, but has anyone here experienced (and hopefully solved) an issue that seems related to JKs College of Winterhold where all female characters (NPCs and PC) will randomly disappear intermittently? and reappear just as quickly.  they are not actually being removed, just that the npc/player mesh becomes invisible.  I only have the problem when i have JKs CoW installed, but can't figure out why it does it.  it seems to happen randomly, and doesn't matter if the character is moving or standing still, indoors in JKs CoW interior cells.
thanks!

Posted
11 minutes ago, sinola said:

For the farming bound start, i need to have th content creation Club mod farming for 400(betheda currency) otherwise this aspect wont ? or i do miss understand something here ?

 


Yes. You need the Golden Hills Plantation just east of Rorikstead.

Posted
2 minutes ago, jbezorg said:


Yes. You need the Golden Hills Plantation just east of Rorikstead.

thanks for the answer 

 

Posted (edited)

New version has a new leash chain that matches the Heretical DD harness. Outfit has been changed to match.

  

4 hours ago, loonetrooper said:

Took a look at the story manager and checked it in SSEEdit for errors. Couldn't find any

Edited by jbezorg
Posted (edited)

i honestly not so sure  on what to think about the need for the 5 bucks mod from  the creation store. I proably to stingy for that since i proably dont do

farming anyways :D but it is what is. Not meant to ruffle your feathers :) 

 

Edited by sinola
Posted
2 hours ago, sinola said:

i honestly not so sure  on what to think about the need for the 5 bucks mod from  the creation store. I proably to stingy for that since i proably dont do

farming anyways :D but it is what is. Not meant to ruffle your feathers :) 

 


Believe me. I wouldn't pay for it either. It came free with Skyrim AE.

All of these are from me just making a new start for a character I have in mind.

Posted
17 hours ago, jbezorg said:

New version has a new leash chain that matches the Heretical DD harness. Outfit has been changed to match.

  

Took a look at the story manager and checked it in SSEEdit for errors. Couldn't find any

 

Still cause CTD upon loading that scenario.  Tried without POP, still CTD.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, loonetrooper said:

 

Still cause CTD upon loading that scenario.  Tried without POP, still CTD.


Was it the same type of crash caused by the Story Manager? "RSP+1D0: (BGSStoryTeller*)"? Or is the error from some a different process each tine?

Do you have the mod Engine Fixes installed? I was running into a lot of EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crashes. Turns out you need to disable it overriding Skyrim's memory manager.
If you do then try this. With a text editor open the EngineFixes.toml file and under "[MemoryManager]" set "bOverrideMemoryManager" to false.

If that doesn't work then open you entire load order in SSEEdit. You can then check and see all the conflicts and overwritten records. "AP - Chattel - Leashed.esp" has very few conflicts. A cell in Castle Dour and the Story Manager.

Also, do you have Lore Friendly Toys installed? The latest version?

Edited by jbezorg
Posted
1 hour ago, Tacoma said:

Chattel Leashed seems to cause errors with Unforgiving Devices

 

I'm using Unforgiving Devices 3.2. There's not a lot of resources to cause a conflict but you might want to run the Synthesis UD patcher after installing Lore Friendly Toys if you haven't already.

image.png

Posted
10 hours ago, jbezorg said:

 

I'm using Unforgiving Devices 3.2. There's not a lot of resources to cause a conflict but you might want to run the Synthesis UD patcher after installing Lore Friendly Toys if you haven't already.

image.png

I also have the issue: that the -leashed- option caused an instant CTD, and followed your advice, but nothing worked....except when i moved the ap-chattel-leashed.esp to the bottom of my load order, now it seems to work. 

I dont even use Unforgiving devices though...

Posted (edited)

though on closer examination there seem to still be some issues. I spawned naked and tied up, with a chain connecting my collar to the wall. Inside the prison of castle dour, in a room, alone. I then freed myself from most of the bondage items (except the chastity belt and plugs, that required a min. amount of time to pass.), and managed to escape the castle without anyone seeing me. I then fast traveled to whiterun and sold the unlocked bondage items at elvira's restrictive fashion (deviously pink mod) - while still wearing the chastity belt. I then wanted to leave elvira's by walking out of the store (it has its own cell), but rather than put me at her front door, the game respawned me in the cell, with sibylle walking away, and all the restraints re-equipped. I also never completed the first quest to "escape". I obviously walked out of the prison and through a bit of solitude, but that didnt count, and only the chastity belt + plugs was still on me.

 

Sybille also didnt say anything, she just walked away after i re-spawned in, with no dialogue or anything.... oh and the chained collar was actually missing the second time around.

 

I tried to fix this issue before by updating all of my mods, changing the .tuml files, and even double checking the xedit files, but nothing jumped out to me.

 

Clearly something is going wrong here at multiple points, I imagine sybille is supposed to talk to you, or something, and the quest should probably count as completed as soon as you leave castle dour.... and you probably also shouldnt respawn back in the cell..... I also recently tried the "college Thesis" option, which also never counted the quest as completed, though it never respawned me in the holding cell.

 

I do use the "binding"  mod but that one didnt trigger anything, probably was meant to when talking to sybille, but she just instantly walks away. I also use enhanced solitude and Pama's Bad ends:Solitude. Maybe one of those causes it? Also see my load order attached, though i am not sure if it showes just the ones i have enabled or all of them

 

loadorder.txt

Edited by nimawi
Spelling mistakes, clarification and adding loadorder.txt
Posted
6 hours ago, nimawi said:

I imagine sybille is supposed to talk to you, or something

Nope. There's a pic of exactly what's in AP - Chattel in XEdit. There's not much too it except being bound and Sybille leading you around. At this stage the quest is basically a test bed for how the leash framework works.

If you spawned yourself in the cell not going through the normal AP start then there are conditional quest vars that are not being set and it will change how AI packages run.

Also, I'm getting a lot of crashes because of the physics engine. My guess for the same reason why hair with physics can sometimes cause crashes.

Posted
23 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Nope. There's a pic of exactly what's in AP - Chattel in XEdit. There's not much too it except being bound and Sybille leading you around. At this stage the quest is basically a test bed for how the leash framework works.

If you spawned yourself in the cell not going through the normal AP start then there are conditional quest vars that are not being set and it will change how AI packages run.

Also, I'm getting a lot of crashes because of the physics engine. My guess for the same reason why hair with physics can sometimes cause crashes.

Maybe i described it wrong, but I did go through the normal AP start, and i was just there in the cell, without anyone else there. Only outside there were the standard guards patrolling. No Sybille anywhere in sight, she didnt lead me around or anything too. I also have multiple Physics objects in this safe file but those dont seem to affect anything.

Posted
2 hours ago, nimawi said:

Maybe i described it wrong, but I did go through the normal AP start, and i was just there in the cell, without anyone else there. Only outside there were the standard guards patrolling. No Sybille anywhere in sight, she didnt lead me around or anything too. I also have multiple Physics objects in this safe file but those dont seem to affect anything.


Sybille is on a schedule. Around dusk she'll walk from the Blue Palace to the Castle Dour jail, feed on the player, fix any of the restraints you escaped from, take the leash off the ring and then head back to the Palace. She'll sandbox around the palace and others may take advantage of the player. Around dawn she'll take the player back to the ring in Castle Dour and feed on the player. At that point, a guard may slip you a restraints key. If you can free your arms before Sybille returns at dusk you can use the key on the ring to escape. 

  • There's no Dialogue created for Sybille for this start. That may happen later after I make sure that the player can escape. 
  • I'm currently refining the AI Packages that control Sybille and the Guard. I haven't been able to get Sybille to consistently take the player back to Castle Dour at dawn.  
  • The feeding is just an animation you shouldn't become a vampire (unless you have a mod that can trigger the effect when the animation is played).
  • The guard will give you a key only once. Lose the key and you will have to find another way.
  • If you use Unforgiving Devices the elbow binder should be escapable.
  • Note that currently the Lore Friendly Toys implementation of the Leash framework may store the collar and not replace it when the player is transferred from the ring to Sybille.
     

 

Posted
23 hours ago, jbezorg said:

 

I'm using Unforgiving Devices 3.2. There's not a lot of resources to cause a conflict but you might want to run the Synthesis UD patcher after installing Lore Friendly Toys if you haven't already.
 

3.2 here as well, but i've never tried the synthesis patcher, because it was working fine without it
i'll give that a shot and see if that works

Posted (edited)

yeah, it did load one time, going through the door with it selected ctd
then every load past then was also a ctd

i'll just leave that one off for now <: o)
 

Edited by Tacoma
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 12:48 AM, jbezorg said:


Was it the same type of crash caused by the Story Manager? "RSP+1D0: (BGSStoryTeller*)"? Or is the error from some a different process each tine?

Do you have the mod Engine Fixes installed? I was running into a lot of EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crashes. Turns out you need to disable it overriding Skyrim's memory manager.
If you do then try this. With a text editor open the EngineFixes.toml file and under "[MemoryManager]" set "bOverrideMemoryManager" to false.

If that doesn't work then open you entire load order in SSEEdit. You can then check and see all the conflicts and overwritten records. "AP - Chattel - Leashed.esp" has very few conflicts. A cell in Castle Dour and the Story Manager.

Also, do you have Lore Friendly Toys installed? The latest version?

 

Still the same i believe.

Tried the enginefixes edit and i do have the latest lorefriendly toys installed.

 

Spoiler

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF77274D0D8 SkyrimSE.exe+028D0D8    movzx eax, byte ptr [rcx+0x1A]
Exception Flags: 0x00000000 (Continuable)
Number of Parameters: 2
Exception Thread ID: 11704
Access Violation: Tried to read memory at 0x00000000001A
ACCESS VIOLATION ANALYSIS:
    Instruction: movzx eax, byte ptr [rcx+0x1A]
    Memory Operand: [base=rcx, index=none, scale=0, disp=+0x1a]
    Base Register: rcx = 0x0000000000000000 (likely invalid)
    Computed Address: 0x000000000000001A

POSSIBLE RELEVANT OBJECTS:
    RSI: (TESQuest*) [0x44005903] ("AP - Chattel - Leashed.esp") {Stage=0, Active=false}
    RBX: (TESObjectREFR*) [0x44005901] ("AP - Chattel - Leashed.esp")
    RSP+C8: (Character*) "Sybille Stentor" [0x000198C5] ("Skyrim.esm") [0x000198C5] (Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp)
    RSP+110: (ScrapHeap*)
    RSP+1A8: (BSScript::Internal::ScriptFunction*)
    RSP+1D0: (BGSStoryTeller*)
    RSP+218: (QueuedPromoteQuestTask*)
    RSP+290: (PlayerCharacter*) "Giovanca" [0x00000014] ("ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl") [0x00000014]
    RSP+2A8: (Character*) "The Messenger" [0x7E31CFBB] ("AlternatePerspective.esp") [0x7E31CFBB]
    RSP+2D8: (WeaponAnimationGraphManagerHolder*)
    RSP+308: (Character*) "The Messenger" [0x7E31CFBB] ("AlternatePerspective.esp") [0x7E31CFBB]
    RSP+478: (BSJobs::JobThread*)

 

Posted

Hey love this mod. Especially the farm beds :D and other .. ekhem content.

Anyway im rly bummed out becuz i cant get the Player is Victim to start. Tried setting stage with quests. Any other way to trigger it? Would hate missing out on this. 

 

PS: Chanterelle is a massive mod i dont feel like downloading, is there anything new, worth seeing in that scenario?

Posted
12 hours ago, jbezorg said:


Sybille is on a schedule. Around dusk she'll walk from the Blue Palace to the Castle Dour jail, feed on the player, fix any of the restraints you escaped from, take the leash off the ring and then head back to the Palace. She'll sandbox around the palace and others may take advantage of the player. Around dawn she'll take the player back to the ring in Castle Dour and feed on the player. At that point, a guard may slip you a restraints key. If you can free your arms before Sybille returns at dusk you can use the key on the ring to escape. 

  • There's no Dialogue created for Sybille for this start. That may happen later after I make sure that the player can escape. 
  • I'm currently refining the AI Packages that control Sybille and the Guard. I haven't been able to get Sybille to consistently take the player back to Castle Dour at dawn.  
  • The feeding is just an animation you shouldn't become a vampire (unless you have a mod that can trigger the effect when the animation is played).
  • The guard will give you a key only once. Lose the key and you will have to find another way.
  • If you use Unforgiving Devices the elbow binder should be escapable.
  • Note that currently the Lore Friendly Toys implementation of the Leash framework may store the collar and not replace it when the player is transferred from the ring to Sybille.
     

 

Ah, ok thanks for the explanation.

 

Since I am apparently the only one that has had this issue and resolved it, i thought i could help out, but unfortunatley, i cant seem to even replicate the issue. Since i had the CTD initially, i updated every single mod i had, and after that i no longer had a CTD. I tried moving the .esp around in the load order, but now even in the automatically assigned place from LOOT it works, where as before it crashed, and only got fixed by loading the esp to the last spot on the load order.
I also tried to replicate the issue of getting teleported back into the prison, but no matter what i tried, it didnt occur a second time.

So for the others on this thread, searching for this issue, it might've been something related to an outdated other mod. I updated basically everything, SSE Engine Fixes, SkyUI, SKSE, Address Library, Racemenu, CBPC, ZaZ, FSMP, etc....  I use Skyrim Version 1.6.1170

 

The only consitent issue i have is that the quest to escape castle dour doesnt get cleared away....Also there's a Spelling mistake in the Quest prompt, it says "I have ro escape" With an r instead of a t.

 

Hope this helps anyone out there and sorry i couldnt do more.

Posted
1 hour ago, Nsnare said:

Hey love this mod. Especially the farm beds :D and other .. ekhem content.

Anyway im rly bummed out becuz i cant get the Player is Victim to start. Tried setting stage with quests. Any other way to trigger it? Would hate missing out on this. 

 

PS: Chanterelle is a massive mod i dont feel like downloading, is there anything new, worth seeing in that scenario?

you basically are in a ship wreck on some rocks, in the middle of the ocean, tied to a wagon wheel.... Its certainly novel, but not much content to experience, other than being bound in a unique place. 

Posted

Okay, I'll rephrase.

Did anyone experience the Blood on Ice Player is Victim Quest? If so, when did it trigger? Sleeping in Windhelm and cut to black? Post completion? Mid quest?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Nsnare said:

Okay, I'll rephrase.

Did anyone experience the Blood on Ice Player is Victim Quest? If so, when did it trigger? Sleeping in Windhelm and cut to black? Post completion? Mid quest?

I've completed Blood on Ice quest then sleep in the inn. For some reason it triggers not always on first sleep. Just do it few times in a row (only in Windhelm)

Edited by lktforever

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...