Nsnare Posted September 27 Posted September 27 53 minutes ago, lktforever said: I've completed Blood on Ice quest then sleep in the inn. For some reason it triggers not always on first sleep. Just do it few times in a row (only in Windhelm) Thx for the info. I wasnt sure if completing the quest was a mistake. With the murderer being dead and all.
jbezorg Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 (edited) 6 hours ago, Nsnare said: Thx for the info. I wasnt sure if completing the quest was a mistake. With the murderer being dead and all. Calixto's death triggers the follow-up quest. There's a cumulative chance when sleeping in sleeping in Whindhelm. To end it.... Spoiler You have to kill Wulfharth. Edited September 28 by jbezorg
Nsnare Posted September 28 Posted September 28 2 hours ago, jbezorg said: Calixto's death triggers the follow-up quest. There's a cumulative chance when sleeping in sleeping in Whindhelm. To end it.... Reveal hidden contents You have to kill Wulfharth. Thx all the info is useful, since he didnt want to die. Was in the essential bleedout stage like 3 times ebfore he fell
Nsnare Posted Monday at 12:11 PM Posted Monday at 12:11 PM Thx all. I managed to trigger it after sleeping 7 times was kinda funny since i have wulf as my friend, weird stuff happened
IcicleInn Posted Wednesday at 05:31 AM Posted Wednesday at 05:31 AM (edited) First of all the Sybille scenario does work pretty well as a leash proof of concept, though I'd love to see what details you're planning on adding. Secondly though there may have been a small bug introduced, as when she came to take me on a walk, ,there was some items not equipped right and an extra leash I had to manually unequip. Something to do with the invicta leash and the chain leash equipping at the same time Also on sunrise instead of taking me back to castle dour sybille just went to bed but it looks like those are both bugs you've found already Edited Wednesday at 05:55 AM by IcicleInn 1
jbezorg Posted Wednesday at 12:55 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 12:55 PM (edited) 7 hours ago, IcicleInn said: First of all the Sybille scenario does work pretty well as a leash proof of concept, though I'd love to see what details you're planning on adding. Secondly though there may have been a small bug introduced, as when she came to take me on a walk, ,there was some items not equipped right and an extra leash I had to manually unequip. Something to do with the invicta leash and the chain leash equipping at the same time Also on sunrise instead of taking me back to castle dour sybille just went to bed but it looks like those are both bugs you've found already Leash Framework went from v1.1.3 to v1.1.5 v1.1.6 from when I started this. My guess Zaria's Lore Friendly Toys needs to catch up. Edited Wednesday at 12:58 PM by jbezorg
IcicleInn Posted Friday at 09:21 AM Posted Friday at 09:21 AM Other minor items: Noticed in the latest version of the mod there's a QM - Blood on Ice - Nilsine Mage file. Does this add additional things to the blood on ice quests? AP - Chattel and AP - Milk and Honey both work as far as spawning me in, though I've not been able to do anything except get caught trying to get out in Milk and Honey. Glancing at the esp, it looks like you're supposed to have a daily schedule for? AP - Farmer Bound doesn't do anything except play a couple of journal quests, maybe start spinning the camera, and then kicks me into the AP inn with this message: Spoiler
jbezorg Posted Friday at 06:40 PM Author Posted Friday at 06:40 PM (edited) 9 hours ago, IcicleInn said: QM - Blood on Ice - Nilsine Mage Nilsine becomes a potential companion and changes her class to mage. 9 hours ago, IcicleInn said: AP - Chattel and AP - Milk and Honey They should follow a sleep schedule from midnight to 7am. Sneak out while they're sleeping. 9 hours ago, IcicleInn said: AP - Farmer Bound First. Do you have the DLC it's designed for? ccVSVSSE004_RestoreFarmQuest I'll check why the quests are not starting. Edited Friday at 06:59 PM by jbezorg
JayMartin Posted Friday at 08:10 PM Posted Friday at 08:10 PM Even though you are working on other scenarios, which is very nice and have tried all of them (farm doesn't work for some reason for me but I'm pretty sure it's on my end), I would like to add that it would be fun to have the dwemer device be accessible after normal completion of the Nimhe spider. Of course instead of this time being annoying to Calcelmo and ending up his soul gem factory, you "accidentally" get trapped instead. He did warn you to be careful around the models. 1
jbezorg Posted Friday at 11:18 PM Author Posted Friday at 11:18 PM 3 hours ago, JayMartin said: Even though you are working on other scenarios, which is very nice and have tried all of them (farm doesn't work for some reason for me but I'm pretty sure it's on my end), I would like to add that it would be fun to have the dwemer device be accessible after normal completion of the Nimhe spider. Of course instead of this time being annoying to Calcelmo and ending up his soul gem factory, you "accidentally" get trapped instead. He did warn you to be careful around the models. I thought about the dwemer device being equipped when the player enters the sould gem factory but I couldn't get the player aligned correctly because of the high heel effect. The farmer's quest is failing for me as well. Quests are not starting because aliases are not being filled. Trying to find out why.
IcicleInn Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I just tried some of the alternate starts that weren't there before the last time I updated this mod. No Escape! for college of whispers feels slightly buggy: captor chain-casts vibration spells. If it's intended behavior then maybe there's some way to get them to wait between casts instead of just cast-cast-cast-cast. That said the concept is really cool and uh, pretty difficult to escape as the titles says. Not sure if it's the nature of how I was testing, but I went *back* to the college I was captured immediately again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now