Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

All pregnancies disappear after about a day or so, and I keep getting blank dialog or notification pop ups while traveling. There's no text or anything, just the pop up and an orange and green button (I assume for yes or no but they are also blank). I assume this is for one of the random event options.

 

I've also added images and made sure all images in both the Images folder and the ui_erscenes folder are correctly named, but I'm still getting a "no image found" error in game.

Posted (edited)

yeah, so it wont work properly, and probably wont be continued? (because claude)

 

People who will have more success are those who have game installed on D drive, as that path has been hardcoded into the code, why? Ask claude.

 

Seems too much hassle to go over the vibe code.

 

So OP, ask claude to fix pathing and to make them dynamic.

 

Should have added that my game is on K drive and I used the original posted version, but images still wont show (probably some pathing issues).

The mod works I guess, kind of.

 

For some reason the fixed version crashes the game.

Edited by krizpi
  • IceStorm3 changed the title to Shared Vows (REWORK 04.09.2026) - HotScenes Animated Wife Sharing (Download Hotscenes and Hotbutter for the best gameplay)
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

In this mod, some animations require the vanilla female body, while others require the GT_CarbonBody. If you select an incompatible body type in the options, it will throw an error and crash. It's extremely annoying.

Posted

Getting this error: 

 

Source: SharedVowsCombat

Method not found: 'Void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignGameStarter.AddGameMenu(System.String, System.String, TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameMenus.OnInitDelegate, MenuOverlayType, MenuFlags, System.Object)'.

 

With the Callstack:

Outer exception callstack:
   at SharedVows.Combat.CaptiveNoblewomenBehavior.OnSessionLaunched(CampaignGameStarter starter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnSessionStart(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnSessionStart(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnSessionStart(CampaignGameStarter starter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
   at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

 

Playing on 1.2.12

Posted

The concept is interesting and fun. Thanks for creating this. Just a small suggestion: it would be great if the pregnancy probability for the bull role could be adjusted, or if the player could simply designate the bull—or even have multiple bulls present. Thanks again for making such a fun mod..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...