-my character transformed-

bD0tFNR.jpg

Q84b56u.jpg

-alternative color +alduin HDT tail-

oCAiMVU.jpg

for now I have no problem 
great work!

S.

Hey could I ask where you downloaded that Tail mod? Cause I could really use that for my Succubus.

Here you go.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/

I tried to install the mod but it's just not working.

I am just going to link to a different post of mine. (here)

You should be able to tell by reading why I am posting this here.

In case you don't I'm looking for more good phrases that I can convert to Daedric text and add them to my .pdn for tattoos that can be applied to the succubus body for when transformed.

@ojanen

thanks, this mod is awesome! 

-my character transformed-

bD0tFNR.jpg

Q84b56u.jpg

-alternative color +alduin HDT tail-

oCAiMVU.jpg

for now I have no problem 
great work!

S.

Hey could I ask where you downloaded that Tail mod? Cause I could really use that for my Succubus.

Here you go.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/

I tried to install the mod but it's just not working.

Then it wasn't installed correctly.

Check to make sure you install the SKSE folder from it (in the proper location) so that HDT Physics will work.

Unless its not showing up at all. Then verify file name and make sure its in the correct location. and check its attached to proper equip slot.

or tell me which tail you want and I can PM you it all put together.

Oh :( That's sad. Is there any way to remove this requirement?

Most likely not. It probably has scripting built in that needs it. I don't know what it could be though.

You could always try to open it in TES5Edit and remove the master requirement.

But whatever it was supposed to do will not work and might break other stuff. so SAVE YOUR BACKUP if you try.

Thanks to people helping to make this better- I encourage people to keep at it and maybe contribute their own configurations!

I don't think pregnancy works still (to expand belly), even after installing different skeletons and body. Something is up.

I don't seem to have the right wings or horns despite using the NMM package. After installing the equip dragon tails and making a new games it doesn't work. I tried FNIS update but it doesn't seem to work - manually picking apart the zip archive and trying to place files seems to show the NMM installer didn't install the alternate horns I selected.

After doing all that it seems everything works but the tail...I think I missed a step involved with the tail. Should I copy the HDT tail mod directly into the PSQ transform folder?

The aldiun wings are neat, nice to have animated wings now.

Thanks to people helping to make this better- I encourage people to keep at it and maybe contribute their own configurations!

I don't think pregnancy works still (to expand belly), even after installing different skeletons and body. Something is up.

I don't seem to have the right wings or horns despite using the NMM package. After installing the equip dragon tails and making a new games it doesn't work. I tried FNIS update but it doesn't seem to work - manually picking apart the zip archive and trying to place files seems to show the NMM installer didn't install the alternate horns I selected.

After doing all that it seems everything works but the tail...I think I missed a step involved with the tail. Should I copy the HDT tail mod directly into the PSQ transform folder?

{(0)} - Not quite. move the skse folder from HDT tails into your skyrim data folder.

Then copy the _0 & _1 files of the tail you want into the data\meshes\psq folder and rename them to Tail_0 and Tail_1.

That should fix it up.

{(0)} - Not quite. move the skse folder from HDT tails into your skyrim data folder.

Then copy the _0 & _1 files of the tail you want into the data\meshes\psq folder and rename them to Tail_0 and Tail_1.

That should fix it up.

Thanks! That did it. Now if only I could create minions as a newly minted queen....

That should fix it up.

Thanks! That did it. Now if only I could create minions as a newly minted queen....

help "spell tome: summon dremora lord"

player.additem [spell tome id]

menu > spells > equip dremora lord to both hands.

summon away, and listen to the "an enemy is near" followed by "it could end no other way" repeated 1000 times in 20 min.

On a serious note I think that mod for the 2 succubus companions is still up.

Its not a minion army but just pretend they are your generals or lieutenants.

I have PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest installed, Animated Dragon Wings and PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp.

When I transform everything works correctly except jump height does not change. It is still 76.

Is there something else I need to do to get it to work?

jump height is a little buggy. transform and revert once or twice and it should stick. (from my experience anyway)

For some reason it just doesn't work at all for me anymore (if it ever did, I honsetly don't remember). I can confirm that the jump settings work by reversing the values, but it seems to ignore the fact that I have wings. I may have broken something by myself from tweaking around with scripts. I added head size morphing to transformation. I must have been high, because I have no freaking idea how I got that to work without blowing my brains out. I really suck that bad at modding Skyrim.

still horns!

horns everywhere! :D

TDN Equipable Horns by Nightshade

remember: endorse Nightshade if you appreciate

and here my version adapted for PSQ Meshes folder (only .nif files)

attachicon.gifTDN Equipable Horns for PSQ.7z

enjoy!

S.

I didn't even know those horns existed...

Thank You Very Much.

oh, I just changed the slot and renamed the nif files..
nothing so hard.

thanks to Nightshade for doing all the work  :lol: 

This was in the works for quite a while.

Finished now that the glowing eyes have been posted (1 page back)

These are glowing eyes in the shape of a heart.

Do not make the eyes too big or you will not see the heart shape.

PSQ Glowing Heart Shape Eyes.7z

And some custom horns I made a while back.

They contain their own separate texture path so the green flame can be changed to any color easily.

*edit*

I should also point out that the horns contain 3 horns total. the flame, goat and cbbe or unp succubus "wing" horns.

They actually fit together quite well. IMHO.

If you want a version with just the flame horns send me a PM.

*End edit*

SuccuQueen Horns.7z

And 2 pictures showing both in game

Weird see through issue with horns and hair. Do not know how to fix.

post-227966-0-56201100-1408742138_thumb.png

post-227966-0-29050700-1408742145_thumb.png

still horns!

enjoy!

S.

Thank You Very Much.

nothing so hard.

Yea i know It's not hard.

I was more thanking you for preventing me from having to spend 10 minutes converting that pack, whenever I would have actually found it.

still horns!

enjoy!

S.

Thank You Very Much.

nothing so hard.

Yea i know It's not hard.

I was more thanking you for preventing me from having to spend 10 minutes converting that pack, whenever I would have actually found it.

no prob.
tnks to you.  :)

is a pleasure.
bye!
@ojanen

I mentioned how much I love this mod? oooh by the nines! I'm ecstatic..

can I make a little request?: in a future version it would be nice to have the ability to "bless" a female companion... transforming it into a succubus!.. (oh, Lidyaaaa!)

.. kill an enemy in a threesome.. is priceless :D