PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Alright, I'm having some problems with ver. 1.12. 

I made a clean save, and installed sexlab version 1.55. Now, I've noticed a couple of problems with PSQ. Before, I would always make my character masterbate over and over while I read a book, and i would see the orgasm time increasing constantly with each masterbation. Before sexlab ver 1.55 she had an orgasm time of 5 minutes, 30 seconds. Now, the orgasm time is frozen at 29 seconds, no matter how much she masterbates. I did a clean save, and installed an older version of PSQ, and I'm getting the same problem.

Is this issue occurring because PSQ1.12 isn't up to date with sexlab1.55, or could something else be interfering with PSQ? 

Edit: Also, a suggestion, if you would hear it. Are you aware of estrus charus? The mod author uses a tentacle rape mod from EstrusForSkyrim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?

Would it be possible to turn that into a high level succubus spell? I'm thinking the spell could be cast on women to raise the succubi's satiation.

I know this has been  asked but I would love to see someone compile a preset of the transformation armor/wings/horns pref 7base ;) I seem to get some things right but end up fumbling 2 when I get 1 right lol I be a tard that needs help....LMAO thanks to anyone who would be as kind to help myself in this venture.

I can do it. I'm in generous mood today. :)

Give me details. What do you want to see?

Seven Base small horns wings what ever the animated I here about and see would be awesome but if you cant that's fine. normal Skin, real skimpy armor HDT heals are fine as well ;) to be totally honest I would be doing cartwheels with what ever you come up with and buy you a Beer or 20  good bottle of scotch, case Mt Dew. What ever your flavor might be... thanks in advanced and I bow to your great generous mood. ;) Doc out

to be totally honest I would be doing cartwheels with what ever you come up with

Take this. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8cxqbt77cv3718/7B_Package.rar

Install PSQ, then use this PSQ-for-dummies-pack. You can choose from 4 armors, 2 types of horns and 2 sets of wings (animated or default from Alduin Wings).

The body shape is 7B Bombshell.

To others: I can make a package for fast installation with different options. Make your requests, if you want.

Hey guys, I am completely lost. What other mods do I need to download for this mod to work/take effect? The succubus race mod mentioned on page 1? Even after having downloaded both mods and switching to the succubus race and converting to a succubus, at which point a succubus menu is 'registered' in the mcm menu, the "player succubus quest" menu that is shown in one of the screen shots never 'appears'/registers. Any clue as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

You need get SexLab framework and everything else SexLab tells you to install. None of the mods will work without it. You don't need succubus race, it is completely optional. In fact don't install it until you figured out what is going on to avoid confusion. You will also might want to grab mod called Aroused. There is a list of currently existing mods in SexLab forum.

PSQ works like vampires and werewolves so ANY race can become one. Once MCM is registered (couple of minutes at most), you need to go to maintenance section and click "become succubus". That's it. But you must have SexLab working first.

Hey guys, I am completely lost. What other mods do I need to download for this mod to work/take effect? The succubus race mod mentioned on page 1? Even after having downloaded both mods and switching to the succubus race and converting to a succubus, at which point a succubus menu is 'registered' in the mcm menu, the "player succubus quest" menu that is shown in one of the screen shots never 'appears'/registers. Any clue as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

You need get SexLab framework and everything else SexLab tells you to install. None of the mods will work without it. You don't need succubus race, it is completely optional. In fact don't install it until you figured out what is going on to avoid confusion. You will also might want to grab mod called Aroused. There is a list of currently existing mods in SexLab forum.

PSQ works like vampires and werewolves so ANY race can become one. Once MCM is registered (couple of minutes at most), you need to go to maintenance section and click "become succubus". That's it. But you must have SexLab working first.

Thanks for the reply. Problem has been solved. The reason why it was not working was that the esp files were not where they should have been.

Guest john0800

For some reason, using succubus seduction at the first level of succubus won't allow me to actually seduce anyone. They just flash green and I can't interact with them at all.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the orgasm effect timer. Previously, I could have my character masturbate to increase her orgasm timer. I had the orgasm timer up to 5 minutes. Now, since the sexlab update the timer will not increase at all and it stays at 29 seconds no matter how much she masturbates. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for the new update Ojanen. There seems to be an issue with sneak activating - everything you sneak activate (like doors, loot, open chest etc) brings up the menu option to 'Feed' or, as an example, 'Open Chest'.

Oh...

Fixed that.

Edited by ojanen

Thanks for the new update Ojanen. There seems to be an issue with sneak activating - everything you sneak activate (like doors, loot, open chest etc) brings up the menu option to 'Feed' or, as an example, 'Open Chest'.

Oh...

Fixed that.

Looking good. Thank you very much!

I want to have a Lunari Succubus! Is there a way to do this?

It would be so awesome to have one that can do the Succubus Transform. I tried it but my character's skin textures went all weird and her head mesh completely disappeared (floating eye balls, "denture" teeth, and hair.) I realize that custom races do not have succubus form meshes and textures. How would one go about making that? Does anyone have a plugin for Lunari Succubus? If not, shit, what do I have to do to make one? :D

I want to have a Lunari Succubus! Is there a way to do this?

It would be so awesome to have one that can do the Succubus Transform. I tried it but my character's skin textures went all weird and her head mesh completely disappeared (floating eye balls, "denture" teeth, and hair.) I realize that custom races do not have succubus form meshes and textures. How would one go about making that? Does anyone have a plugin for Lunari Succubus? If not, shit, what do I have to do to make one? :D

You can either copy your meshes to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ and your textures to Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ I do that with the Ningheim and Succubus races and both transform perfectly.

You can also turn off the transform for the body and head.

Guest john0800

It would be cool to have something to do with these Soul gems that I can make. It would be nice to consume them for either satiation or energy, magicka, stamina or a buff of some kind. Maybe to summon the creature that was trapped, or a familiar of some kind.

You can either copy your meshes to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ and your textures to Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ I do that with the Ningheim and Succubus races and both transform perfectly.

You can also turn off the transform for the body and head.

I installed it using Mod Organizer and it seems to have simply taken the esm / bsa route. I'm not finding a meshes or texture folder to paste to.