FNIS_SexLab_List.txt not installed ?

this is what boss is saying is an error when I run boss can someone please help me out I am trying to run sexlab and it said int he game that sexlab was there but is has weird selections like c1-c19 and when you try one the targeted npc just dances also I am not seeing reading sexlab in the fnis after you press update fnis behavior I have skse running pretty sure its in right but the other if its just a file please tell me were to get it and how please and wer to instalit thank you so much

this is what boss is saying is an error when I run boss can someone please help me out I am trying to run sexlab and it said int he game that sexlab was there but is has weird selections like c1-c19 and when you try one the targeted npc just dances also I am not seeing reading sexlab in the fnis after you press update fnis behavior I have skse running pretty sure its in right but the other if its just a file please tell me were to get it and how please and wer to instalit thank you so much

Ā 

if you are referring to the generato that has the large rectangular button "update fnis behavior " yes I did is dosent say reading sexlab it says ap sex idles and it also refers to the creature pack not being installed

Ā 

Ā 

Error: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

Ā 

I get that message after running BOSS, I've tried reinstalling everything and still get it. Any ideas?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So if anyone is still having this problem (as I just spent an hour having) I've found the solution is to just restart Loot (not sure about BOSS) maybe run FNIS again. I installed Sexlab (ZaZ too) ran FNIS made sure they were all activated in the Data files option of Skyrim Launcher, restarted Loot and bam, stopped giving me the "ā€¢Error: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab." message. Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

The reason is - and dear god, it took me forever to figure it out - that you followed the install instructions. YouĀ  unpacked SexLab in Data Folder. Which means the .txt files are not where they are supposed to be. Copy files in every subfolder in SexLab to their relevant counterparts in Data. Txt files are in Data/Meshes/Character/Animations. Once SexLab and SexLabCreatures are there, run FNIS again. When you run LOOT now, it shouldn't report any problem, and when you run Skyrim, the MCM menus should appear.

• 4 months later...

I have this problem. Ā (The exact same error reported by LOOT - FNIS_SexLab_List is installed, its in data/actors/character/animations/sex lab) Ā Where should it, and any other .txt files be?)

Ā 

I'm usually not that dense, but I can't follow your summary of what to do Ventisquear. Ā Can you (or anyone) elaborate on the exact steps to take to get Sex Lab to work when installed with NMM?

Ā 

EDIT: Ā I have SkyUI installed and I have Sex Lab mod options available in game. Ā Maybe this error is just a false positive. Ā hecking with a different SexLab Mod.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived