CTD on load...

I can not get my game to load with either the 10-24 or the 12-29 HDT release.  Game works very well without HDT installed.

Note: I don't really expect a fix right now, since I realize you guys are still working on this.  Also I am trying this on a fully modded game.  I have not and will not attempt to get this running by nuking my game... at least for the next week or so, since I have other things to do.

FYI: the HDT log in SKSE/Plugins shows this loads ok.  The Papyrus logs indicate that " VM is freezing  VM is frozen  Reverting Game"   I'll post the logs and load order on request.

Have fun.  Thanks for reading

LogsLoadOrder.7z

Make sure your Racemenu is at the latest version (2.15+).  I couldn't run any version other than 9-28 before that.  Just in case, you can also try backuping up and deleting the skeleton_female.hkx file, if Racemenu update doesn't work.  If that fails, too, make sure a TBBP compatible skeleton is installed.

Thanks for the tips folks...

HDT is now working, I re-downloaded Racemenu and re-installed it.  Also started a completely new game with HDT pre-installed rather than installing HDT after the tutorial.

Looks like those two things combined caused the problem.  No clue why though.  I am almost embarassed watching the butt jiggle on my toon when stopping from a brisk jog :lol:

Archived