FF13 Lightning Character Face - Real or fake?

Oh great, Nexus once again slaps the "under moderation" crap on a great mod. Anyone else notice how they completely close out normal users from knowing what's going on by threatening you with a ban if you even ASK about the status of the file? What's with that? Do they just hate freedom over there or something? *mutters Liberty Prime's anti-communist lines*

Oh great' date=' Nexus once again slaps the "under moderation" crap on a great mod. Anyone else notice how they completely close out normal users from knowing what's going on by threatening you with a ban if you even ASK about the status of the file? What's with that? Do they just hate freedom over there or something? *mutters Liberty Prime's anti-communist lines*

[/quote']

I Totally agree with you, i was wondering why they even slapped the "under moderation" thing in the first place. They really need to say what's wrong about it, well good thing some people still have the Final Fantasy Mod anyways.

I keep mine just incase i ever uninstall Skyrim and need to reinstall mods.

Oh great' date=' Nexus once again slaps the "under moderation" crap on a great mod. Anyone else notice how they completely close out normal users from knowing what's going on by threatening you with a ban if you even ASK about the status of the file? What's with that? Do they just hate freedom over there or something? *mutters Liberty Prime's anti-communist lines*

[/quote']

I Totally agree with you, i was wondering why they even slapped the "under moderation" thing in the first place. They really need to say what's wrong about it, well good thing some people still have the Final Fantasy Mod anyways.

I keep mine just incase i ever uninstall Skyrim and need to reinstall mods.

The only answer I've ever gotten out of a moderator there was that it was to protect the privacy of the mod author, and to make sure false accusations didn't get thrown out.

• 3 weeks later...

Can I just say how much I love you all? So very much? My copy of FFXIII-2 just arrived, and has inspired me to play through FFXIII fully since I never actually completed this.

Now, I also have a Lightning mod for each of the Elder Scrolls games. =D

On that note, does anyone ahve the preset mod off that russian site that they could upload? I don;t have an account with that site, and muddlign through google translate hurts my head.

It will also be cool when we get the Toolset, and someone makes this its own race, with its own hair, skin and presets. Right now it would be weird walking aroudn Skyrim and seeing old women with Lightnings hair.

If anyone tries this' date=' let me know if it works for them. Mine still looks like crap. I updated to Skyrim ver. 1.3.1, temporarily disabled my tintmasks, character body, face replacements, etc. but it didn't help.

----

[b']Edit:[/b] Nevermind, I figured it out (see video). I don't remember which mod it was, but I believe the CBBE mod makes adjustments to weight, and the final weight value on the slider is the culprit, so simple solution - just dock one mark off your weight.

[video=youtube]

what armor is that in the video?

If anyone tries this' date=' let me know if it works for them. Mine still looks like crap. I updated to Skyrim ver. 1.3.1, temporarily disabled my tintmasks, character body, face replacements, etc. but it didn't help.

----

[b']Edit:[/b] Nevermind, I figured it out (see video). I don't remember which mod it was, but I believe the CBBE mod makes adjustments to weight, and the final weight value on the slider is the culprit, so simple solution - just dock one mark off your weight.

[video=youtube]

what armor is that in the video?

Its called Eisen. Should be able to search for it on nexus.

• 11 years later...