Neck Seams - Questions on Fixing Using Gimp or Blender

Sugimi

Hey guys, I need a little help on fixing a neck seam

Everyone says to use texture blender from Calientel or w/e.

Annnd I've been looking forever for a guide or some kind of how to in order to fix it. I've looked on this website everywhere. I've literally looked everywhere.

And I'm confused as fuck.

I'm a complete noob to anything using Gimp Photoshop or Nifskope.

I don't really know how to do anything.

Hence why a Step by Step guide on how to fix neck seams with any mix and match of textures using gimp would be fucking fantastic.

I don't know how to merge images using gimp, hell I don't even know if i'm opening the correct files.

If someone could respond to this and would be willing to have a conversation with me about the matter and how to fix. It would be great.

My ENB is also RealVisionENB if that has any correlation with this problem

Current Mods trying to use without neck seam

Seamless UNP Coverwomen look 4

Women of Skyrim enhanced female normal maps

UNPB Redux

Real Girls Color Maps (Since it only has the color texture maps)

I would love to use SG renewal textures etc but alas, I don't know how to manually fix the shit in Gimp.

I would love to know how.

Please and thank you!

First of all, we need a screenshot of the seam, the close one. It can be a texture seam or a mesh seam. Or some other type of seam to be discovered, who knows.

Secondly, use Caliente's texture blender. It's a tool made for users after all.

I'd like to use this, but it doesn't find my source textures for some unknown reason (even when it's supposed to use currently installed textures).

First of all, we need a screenshot of the seam, the close one. It can be a texture seam or a mesh seam. Or some other type of seam to be discovered, who knows.

I'd like to use this, but it doesn't find my source textures for some unknown reason (even when it's supposed to use currently installed textures).

Are you by chance using Mod Organizer? I found that usually if it can't find my source textures, its because its not in the actual skyrim data directory.

Are you by chance using Mod Organizer? I found that usually if it can't find my source textures, its because its not in the actual skyrim data directory.

Nope, I manually installed the textures. And I also used normal maps from one, specularity from another, etc....

Maybe that's the issue? Doesn't seem like it should be, but I don't know. :D

I want to say it's a mesh problem which means nifskope. Because when i install a different mesh with alt navetsea or something close to that it has almost no seam.

but when i switch to unpb redux the skeleton / mesh i don't think matches head. :( 

I got to go so i'll get back to you on a screenshot and put what i'm using at the time.

Okay - stop. You're using UNP body. Use UNP BLENDER instead. There is a full, detailed, beginner-friendly "HOW-TO" walkthrough in the mod's Description, so be sure to read it. Be sure to pick the option from the files list that seems to most closely resemble your texture choices (ie: READ the options, then download). :)

Also - start using a mod manager like NMM. It's easy to install, simple to use, and will make your life easier & keep your game folder much tidier. ;)

Okay - stop. You're using UNP body. Use UNP BLENDER instead. There is a full, detailed, beginner-friendly "HOW-TO" walkthrough in the mod's Description, so be sure to read it. Be sure to pick the option from the files list that seems to most closely resemble your texture choices (ie: READ the options, then download). :)

Also - start using a mod manager like NMM. It's easy to install, simple to use, and will make your life easier & keep your game folder much tidier. ;)

I downloaded both UNP blender apps. They don't find the meshes I'm using. Not a big deal or a big hurry, though, since I've found that mixing and matching plus finding the right wieght in ECE got rid of my neck seam anyway.

Well I decided to totally drop UNPB.

Using SevenBase

Did exactly what is said even recommended

Which was SG textures

Installed those

Sevenbase

XPMS Skeleton

Still getting neck seam which i'm certain it's the mesh.

And, I have used UNP Texture Blender, I mean to say that but i find it no different then calling it calientes. Sorry :(

But...any tutorials on how to realign meshes together so they fit?
Or a gimp blending tutorial for diffuse files would be cool too.

Archived