Unknown3 Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 I want to use SexLab on my own character. So, I design a female character I want, then use the command player.placeatme 00000007 1, this spawns a copy of myself. I then use showracemenu and change myself to a male race. By doing this, I need to reschlongify characters. Otherwise, I will never strip down to nothing, just underwear. So I go into the SoS MCM menu and uncheck and check "schlongify nearby NPCs". I then use the SexLab spells with the cloned character, but as soon as the male is done stripping I CTD. Not using any custom skeleton mods, I really doubt there are any incompabilities between my other mods. Is there a way I can do this without crashing?
gregathit Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 For starters post in the right place. Sexlab has its own tech help section and you need to READ the info that is required for you to post to enable people to help you. Without that info it is unlikely you will get any help at all. Moved thread to appropriate forum section.
Someone92 Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 Does the game also crashes when your male character takes of the chest piece?If so reread the Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework very carefully; have you done this?:"A BBP enabled skeleton is also useful, as many of the animations include BBP support, though it is optional. I'd suggest XP32's Maximum Skeleton ( plus Patch for SOS Users )." "( plus Patch for SOS Users )"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.