ShortJake Posted September 14, 2025 Posted September 14, 2025 I'm working on an nsfw mod for bannerlord, and I'm wondering about what my options are for sharing the repository. Reading GitHubs policy it seems like they don't allow nsfw repositories, and with the trend of restricting adult content going on in lots of websites, my concern is that an automated scan would flag my project and result in suspension. (if not now maybe in the future) Are there any other alternatives that allow nsfw content? I know I could do it locally, but I don't want just the version control but also to share the source code once the mod is ready. Or am I blowing this out proportion, and should just upload to GitHub?
ralfheheh Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/14/2025 at 5:05 PM, ShortJake said: I'm working on an nsfw mod for bannerlord, and I'm wondering about what my options are for sharing the repository. Reading GitHubs policy it seems like they don't allow nsfw repositories, and with the trend of restricting adult content going on in lots of websites, my concern is that an automated scan would flag my project and result in suspension. (if not now maybe in the future) Are there any other alternatives that allow nsfw content? I know I could do it locally, but I don't want just the version control but also to share the source code once the mod is ready. Or am I blowing this out proportion, and should just upload to GitHub? You could just start a discord server for developing till beta and then post the beta with source code on a dedicated mod page on LoversLab, if you do start a dc I'd be happy to help!
Pamatronic Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/14/2025 at 1:35 PM, ShortJake said: Or am I blowing this out proportion, and should just upload to GitHub? Yes. Admittedly, I keep my repos private, But a small mod for Bannerloard isnt gonna attract attention. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now