bark1313 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 (edited) SLV_SlaveCertification1 is bugged at the certification dialogue stage. Only `setstage` helps. Also, a question: if I'm playing as a slaver, why do some quests still portray the heroine as a slave? If I understand correctly, the "slaver" path is still rough and unfinished, right? I also have a question regarding this quest: SLV_CelebrateSlavery Big Slavery Celebration Party (EQ) Since I'm playing as a "free woman" and she's a slaver, there really ought to be a different dialogue path; instead, I'm offered the default slave option and the bad ending—even though I have no failed quests and the "death in bad ending" setting in the MCM menu is disabled. By the way, another strange thing is that in some quests involving introducing slavery to cities, there is no option for a slaver character to play the role of a slave. It is partially missing for Markarth only the quest involving the brother and sister is present and completely absent for Falkreath, Windhelm, and Riften. However, that is not particularly important; the slave-capture quests—the ones involving the large Igor are likewise available only in the slave-specific variant. There is also no alternative for the "SLV_MainFamily" (My Family) quest. There is only the "slave-wife" option, but not "slave-mistress" as there is with Maria. Edited August 19 by bark1313 +info
Lttesch1 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) Played this years ago and wanted to give it another try. The issue is starting the quests to enslaving the towns. Character was enslaved and all the trainings opened up, but I can't trigger Pike tasking me with starting the quests to enslave anything...including Whiterun. There is no enforcer etc., so obviously the quest to enslave the city hasn't been done yet, and I remember being tasked before to do three quests to convince the Jarl to institute it. Then Pike would give me the other cities. What other "trainings" do I have to complete to get to this part? Have already done the basic and advanced training. What specific questline opens up the main cities questline? I disabled in MCM the auto progression as I wanted to do it myself. Also regarding a slaver run, I talked to the guy during the prequest about working as a slaver, passed the speech and was told I'd be a good fit. Quest started to talk with the Jarl, did so and now the quest merely says "wait and see". Wait and see what? How long do I have to wait? Edited August 24 by Lttesch1
Murphiee Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Tried throwing together a SGO4IF patch for this mod's breast expansion feature. Simply adds 3rd breast scaling option that sends modevents to SGO4IF to increase breast scaling. Altough i didn't manage to compile it. 🫠 Il throw it in here in case author wants to implement it, or someone else manages to compile it. Slaverun Uncompiled SGO4IF patch.rar
Cloodshop Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) I encountered a problem while playing version 4.0, which was that after I went out on an adventure and returned to the city, I was attacked by city NPCs. And surrendering is useless. When I found out later that they wanted to rape me, I didn't know and crossed the map. Later on, I had to be careful when crossing the map to check if I would be attacked upon returning. Edited August 30 by Cloodshop
_Helen_ Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Hey @Kenjoki, what do you think of this new system for your mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/50377-leash-framework/ 1
unholyplague Posted September 1 Posted September 1 just gave the mod a test on even after changing heda to version 1.7 instead of 1.71 and converting to le with cath the animations don't work so something must of changed since alpha 4 with the animations.
lPalpatinel Posted September 5 Posted September 5 i don't know why but there is few bugs that appeared now and in the previous versions, didn't happens, like these two: 1 - quest about orc chief in that stronghold near windhelm, after the chief fucks the pc and he send the pc to his daughter, she whips the pc but then the pc remains stuck while the daughter roams away. 2 - finished that misc quest to talk with the women around whiterun for not wearing clothes, after return to get my reward from pike the dialogue don't advance and i can't receive my reward.
AAAndreyKongo2 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) I have some sort of bug? When doing any quests involving Maven, she just tells the character to go fuck themselves and the quest fails. No dialogue options, nothing. Am I supposed to somehow enslave her first? Edit: Nvm, it seems to be scripted Edited September 7 by AAAndreyKongo2
xxx65 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Great mod Kenjoki. I have a few suggestions. Maybe make the slavers High Elves who want to enslave Nord women. Slaves in the world should be shaved.
bark1313 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/8/2026 at 11:40 AM, Firewolf095 said: Hi question what are ways to become a slave? Are you serious? There are literally two options right from the very first quest: one during the conversation with Murphy, and the second as soon as Pike gets settled in and sends you to Bellamy. Even when playing as a slaver, there are plenty of options like that.
Glamour Mask Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) So I used the search, but couldn't find the same issue (quest marker pointing at an empty spot). I let myself get captured and sold off via the route of Defeat -> Simple Slavery++ -> Slaverun. Upon arriving in the Dragonsreach, a quest marker points to an empty spot next to the slave cages. I go there, talk to everyone in the closer vicinity (1, 2 slaves, the two male NPCs that offer training), but nothing happens that leads to the slave training. Going down to the slave training dungeon and talking to Igor also only leads to a sole training offer as dialogue option. Am I missing something here or is this a big? And where could I find the papyrus logs to check for error messages? Talking to Murphy after Whiterun gets enslaved also triggers no dialogue. I forgot to mention I am playing as a male, but if I remember right from the description, it's open to males, right? Edited September 20 by Glamour Mask
xxx65 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Any word on when the next update will be? Also is there going to be any new content? 3
LokokokoMotive Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Hello, this mod is probably responsible for bricking save files. Skse save file aproaches 1gb and most of the content is slaverun scripts. Does anyone have a solution?
Dozen9292 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 I've got an issue where most of the parts in scenes where the player should move somewhere don't work. NPCs move to where they need to go, but then the player remains stationary and the scene breaks. Regaining player control with slaverun's mcm seems to end the scene. Regaining player control with zaz lets me move the player and can sometimes let the scene continue, but usually not. 1
smtdso2 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Does anyone have this working on 1.5.97 ? I am not getting any errors or crashes but the mod is just greyed out on the mod loader.
alexeschen Posted Tuesday at 04:46 PM Posted Tuesday at 04:46 PM Hey guys,I'm useing sexlab Aroused Redux,how can I use this SLAR to set my cloths as naked?
_Helen_ Posted Thursday at 02:32 PM Posted Thursday at 02:32 PM Hey @Kenjoki, how’s it going? When will we see the next update for your mod? 2
Glamour Mask Posted Friday at 03:16 AM Posted Friday at 03:16 AM (edited) On 9/19/2026 at 11:02 AM, Glamour Mask said: So I used the search, but couldn't find the same issue (quest marker pointing at an empty spot). I let myself get captured and sold off via the route of Defeat -> Simple Slavery++ -> Slaverun. Upon arriving in the Dragonsreach, a quest marker points to an empty spot next to the slave cages. I go there, talk to everyone in the closer vicinity (1, 2 slaves, the two male NPCs that offer training), but nothing happens that leads to the slave training. Going down to the slave training dungeon and talking to Igor also only leads to a sole training offer as dialogue option. Am I missing something here or is this a big? And where could I find the papyrus logs to check for error messages? Talking to Murphy after Whiterun gets enslaved also triggers no dialogue. I forgot to mention I am playing as a male, but if I remember right from the description, it's open to males, right? Tried to play it as a Female. Even used the debug menu to get me enslaved. No dice. I had the intro in Dragonsreach play, but then I'm told to report to the slaver's camp in front of town and again, that's where it stops cause the character I need to talk to isn't there. And if it's Murphy, he progresses nothing. Women also aren't naked despite the city being under slavery law and I did the walk from Dragonsreach to the camp in bindings, but fully dressed. Playing on 1.6.1170 Edited Friday at 03:23 AM by Glamour Mask
jasdffdsafads Posted Friday at 07:17 AM Posted Friday at 07:17 AM 3 hours ago, Glamour Mask said: Tried to play it as a Female. Even used the debug menu to get me enslaved. No dice. I had the intro in Dragonsreach play, but then I'm told to report to the slaver's camp in front of town and again, that's where it stops cause the character I need to talk to isn't there. And if it's Murphy, he progresses nothing. Women also aren't naked despite the city being under slavery law and I did the walk from Dragonsreach to the camp in bindings, but fully dressed. Playing on 1.6.1170 I suspect there's a problem with something in your mod load, since this is a very unusual bug. If you run a minimal setup with only Slaverun and it's requirements - SL, ZaZ, SL Aroused, DD, Fuz Ro Do - I believe you won't have this issue. Can you test?
nos.eea Posted yesterday at 12:05 AM Posted yesterday at 12:05 AM how do i automatically make more towns slave towns??? i have it set to auto in the mcm but it never adds more towns
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now