Plite Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 8/25/2026 at 9:35 PM, Heinzelman said: Unfortunately, I don't know of any translation for this one. Then I’ll have to translate it myself. It will take a lot of time... 2
Burensc Posted September 9 Posted September 9 What exactly is this quest mod about? There isnt alot of description about what kinks are included or what role the player plays?
katrina.balanchuk Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) 1 hour ago, Burensc said: What exactly is this quest mod about? There isnt alot of description about what kinks are included or what role the player plays? A female player can join a gang. She performs mostly female specific jobs for them. Unlike the original Triggerwoman her entry is not primarily intended as a sex object in the gang, but she mostly has other roles, but still female oriented. There is a branch where she can join a brothel instead and there her roles will mostly, but not all, be sex service oriented Edited September 9 by katrina.balanchuk 1
Burensc Posted September 9 Posted September 9 3 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said: A female player can join a gang. She performs mostly female specific jobs for them. Unlike the original Triggerwoman her entry is not primarily intended as a sex object in the gang, but she mostly has other roles, but still female oriented. There is a branch where she can join a brothel instead and there her roles will mostly, but not all, be sex service oriented Is it like a player slavers mod or is that an optional branch? Or is she just a "full gang member" and has respect?
Plite Posted September 9 Posted September 9 @katrina.balanchuk Have you checked the compatibility with Triggerwoman?
Heinzelman Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 18 hours ago, Burensc said: Is it like a player slavers mod or is that an optional branch? Or is she just a "full gang member" and has respect? Not really. The player joins either faction voluntarily. But with the premise they cant leave the faction or join the other after that. The general tone is respectfully in the fenway patrons but still with a limitation of what a female member can do, like errands etc. If the player joins the Old Neighborhood, she becomes a prostitute and has to generate caps. The player can ask for permission to leave the brothel for some days, but still has to earn caps while outside. A timer sends a group of triggermen who come to collect your earnings and if not enough they force you to return to the brothel. The tone is not so nice like at the fenway patrons but many would still consider it soft.
Plite Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, Heinzelman said: If the player joins the Old Neighborhood, she becomes a prostitute and has to generate caps. Is this all happening in the "Old Neighborhood" location, or is there something that will happen outside of this location? Well, except for debt collectors.
Heinzelman Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 35 minutes ago, Plite said: Is this all happening in the "Old Neighborhood" location, or is there something that will happen outside of this location? Well, except for debt collectors. Yes, its mostly all inside the Old Neighborhood Club, except for 2 quests: "Chasing the wrong Story" sends the player to the Dugout Inn to speak to an NPC. "The Mansion" sends the player to go to a randomly chosen location in the commonwealth and from there to a mansion. 2
Plite Posted September 10 Posted September 10 47 minutes ago, Heinzelman said: except for 2 quests: "Chasing the wrong Story" sends the player to the Dugout Inn to speak to an NPC. "The Mansion" sends the player to go to a randomly chosen location in the commonwealth and from there to a mansion. Got it, thanks. I asked about this to find out if it was possible to move this location to London. But it turns out that it is impossible. At least until I find someone who will make me a tunnel with navmeshes, and with two exit hatches for NPCs.
katrina.balanchuk Posted September 10 Posted September 10 48 minutes ago, Plite said: Got it, thanks. I asked about this to find out if it was possible to move this location to London. But it turns out that it is impossible. At least until I find someone who will make me a tunnel with navmeshes, and with two exit hatches for NPCs. Looks like someone has done it, if u check on nexus where I just sw it. I dont have/use Fallout London, but it was there. nexus is acting funny for mew right now so I cant link it.
Plite Posted September 10 Posted September 10 3 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said: Looks like someone has done it, if u check on nexus where I just sw it. I dont have/use Fallout London, but it was there. If you're talking about the tunnel, then no. There is no necessary mod at Nexus. The mods that are there do not allow NPCs to move from the Commonwealth to London. There is for the old version, but not for the current one.
katrina.balanchuk Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Plite said: If you're talking about the tunnel, then no. There is no necessary mod at Nexus. The mods that are there do not allow NPCs to move from the Commonwealth to London. There is for the old version, but not for the current one. On the brothel mod in on Nexus for Fllout London. Just for the seprate Brothel mod pathc. But maybe it already got set to hidden because I cant find it now.. Also the tunnel you mentioned sounds intruiging. Would you be so kind and link me as I am on .163? Edited September 10 by katrina.balanchuk
Plite Posted September 10 Posted September 10 @katrina.balanchuk, I'm not planning to change anything for Triggerwoman Reborn yet. While there is no normal road from the Commonwealth to London, I only use the Triggerwoman brothel in London. But for London to appear at all, you need to install it and configure it correctly. Many mods for regular Fallout 4 work with London. Without Fallout London, you can play Triggerwoman Reborn normally without any changes. And no, no one had moved the Triggerwoman brothel from the Commonwealth to London before me. At least I don't know about it.
katrina.balanchuk Posted September 12 Posted September 12 On 9/10/2026 at 3:40 PM, Plite said: @katrina.balanchuk, I'm not planning to change anything for Triggerwoman Reborn yet. While there is no normal road from the Commonwealth to London, I only use the Triggerwoman brothel in London. But for London to appear at all, you need to install it and configure it correctly. Many mods for regular Fallout 4 work with London. Without Fallout London, you can play Triggerwoman Reborn normally without any changes. And no, no one had moved the Triggerwoman brothel from the Commonwealth to London before me. At least I don't know about it. Hello. you are correct of course. It was your mod I was thinking of and i was conflating the two websites in my mind since i was jumping around between the twoso much
Vindher_Gina Posted September 12 Posted September 12 On 7/29/2025 at 9:47 PM, Heinzelman said: Thank you for your nice words It is a very good idea to start as Nora (especially with the name, because it will be recognised). The main part (Fenway Patrons) starts at the busstop near the CIT. It should be safe to get there. Is it possible to have more information regarding how the name Nora will be recognised? As right now, I am hesitating between calling my character Nora or Gina.
Heinzelman Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 (edited) 50 minutes ago, Vindher_Gina said: Is it possible to have more information regarding how the name Nora will be recognised? As right now, I am hesitating between calling my character Nora or Gina. If the player is named Nora she will be addressed with this name. It also determines her past in dialogues, like coming from vault 111 and being a lawyer (which also gives an additional way to solve 1 quest). Edited September 12 by Heinzelman 1
Plite Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) 4 hours ago, Heinzelman said: If the player is named Nora she will be addressed with this name. Why only for Nora? There should be an array of names somewhere in the Fallout 4 database. List of names recognized by Codsworth. I'm not sure exactly, but I think these names are in the ARRAY, and that this ARRAY can be used for IF...ELSE. Edited September 12 by Plite
Heinzelman Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 25 minutes ago, Plite said: Why only for Nora? There should be an array of names somewhere in the Fallout 4 database. List of names recognized by Codsworth. I'm not sure exactly, but I think these names are in the ARRAY, and that this ARRAY can be used for IF...ELSE. Unfortunally there is no way to inject the playername string into dialogtext. So something like, "Hey Yasmine, may I introduce you, this is Nora" or "Hey Candy, do you have a minute" has to be written by myself, including the conditions. For every single name It looks like this in the CK: Spoiler So its a bit limited to Nora, the names from Nuka Ride and a few nameless options for other origins. 1
Plite Posted September 12 Posted September 12 45 minutes ago, Heinzelman said: So something like, "Hey Yasmine, may I introduce you, this is Nora" or "Hey Candy, do you have a minute" has to be written by myself, including the conditions. Is there no way to add a variable to the dialog?
Heinzelman Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 17 minutes ago, Plite said: Is there no way to add a variable to the dialog? As far as i know. there isnt. You could put the playername with <Alias=Player> almost everywhere in notes, quest texts, probably even in prompts (the short text on the dialog wheel), but not in the actual dialogue lines.
Plite Posted September 12 Posted September 12 1 hour ago, Heinzelman said: As far as i know. there isnt. Although, it really isn't necessary. The heroine is always a lawyer, except when she is a Norita, or after the changes in "Start Me Up". But I didn't think about the mod's voice acting. If use the heroine's name in the dialogues, will have to use a lot of voice files. So I probably shouldn't have started talking about it.
Vindher_Gina Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Any advices on what to do and not do when starting a game? Should I head straight to Goodneighbors?
Heinzelman Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 (edited) 48 minutes ago, Vindher_Gina said: Any advices on what to do and not do when starting a game? Should I head straight to Goodneighbors? You can start whenever you want. You have two options, either join the Fenway Patrons (the main part of this mod) by meeting Jefferson at the Busstop at the CIT or enter the Old Neighborhood Club near Cabot House. You cant join both in the same playthrough, so I'd recommend the Fenway Patrons first. That is also the part, where the name Nora will be recognized. Edited September 12 by Heinzelman 2
Vindher_Gina Posted September 13 Posted September 13 9 hours ago, Heinzelman said: You can start whenever you want. You have two options, either join the Fenway Patrons (the main part of this mod) by meeting Jefferson at the Busstop at the CIT or enter the Old Neighborhood Club near Cabot House. You cant join both in the same playthrough, so I'd recommend the Fenway Patrons first. That is also the part, where the name Nora will be recognized. Thanks! And regarding your other mod Little Pawn, does it takes place before? As the player can be recognized as Hancock's assistant.
Vindher_Gina Posted September 13 Posted September 13 9 hours ago, Heinzelman said: You can start whenever you want. You have two options, either join the Fenway Patrons (the main part of this mod) by meeting Jefferson at the Busstop at the CIT or enter the Old Neighborhood Club near Cabot House. You cant join both in the same playthrough, so I'd recommend the Fenway Patrons first. That is also the part, where the name Nora will be recognized. Also, what's the difference in content and story between the Fenway Patrons and the Old Neighborhood Club?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now