NPC Body Scale Randomizer

Did you get to look at that bug i mentioned in my last post mate.

Yes, I found a dead bandit showing the mentioned behaviour, resp. the dead bandit's bow (although the bow's only jumping around a bit in my case not flying around). ojanen had a bug in his height modification code which I corrected, yet it wasn't the cause for this glitch. I'll have another look at it.

Another bugfix release. Addressed issues:

• Bows on the back (probably weapons in general) of dead NPCs don't move around by themselves if either height or weight randomization is activated
  • Heads of decapitated NPCs stay decapitated after the decapitation if either height or weight randomization is activated. In rare circumstances the severed head can still get reattached to the body if the execution of the randomization script and the decapitation conincide (NPC is not yet flagged as dead). As this is a rare occurence, I ignored it.

Backdraw: this was achieved by switching off the automatic height and weight randomization of dead NPCs. This means, that when loading a saved game or travelling to a cell containing already dead NPCs, those NPCs will not be automatically randomized (height and weight; a manual randomization, however, is still possible).

NPC Body Scale Randomizer Bugfix 2015-08-28.7z

• Bows on the back (probably weapons in general) of dead NPCs don't move around by themselves if either height or weight randomization is activated
  • Heads of decapitated NPCs stay decapitated after the decapitation if either height or weight randomization is activated. In rare circumstances the severed head can still get reattached to the body if the execution of the randomization script and the decapitation conincide (NPC is not yet flagged as dead). As this is a rare occurence, I ignored it.

Backdraw: this was achieved by switching off the automatic height and weight randomization of dead NPCs. This means, that when loading a saved game or travelling to a cell containing already dead NPCs, those NPCs will not be automatically randomized (height and weight; a manual randomization, however, is still possible).

I'm really loving your fixes.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod.  I am thinking that this mod keeps the milk mod form making breast bigger.  Not sure.

i was wondering, in the MCM  actor edit.  I see the bottom three settings the top of the three is Breast...   I was wondering what these do.  Do the prevent this mod from changing the settings on the selected actor, if not what are they for?

The breast randomization script checks for this mod's settings and the settings of a pregnancy mod, so yes this mod will probably interfere with any other mod changing the breast size.

The check boxes at the bottom of the actor edit page in the MCM are used to control whether the scales of the selected actor will be changed or not. If checked, no changes will be applied. You can use this to check the interference with the milk mod changing the breast size.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, so currently im using three mods which edits npcs, the height adjusted races, npc overhaul, and -the most extensive and heavy- shape atlas for men (SAM), im happy with what SAM does to randomize my male npc bodytypes, with height adjusted races filling in for the height and npc overhaul does the rest of the details, but i want to do something to randomize female bodies too, besides their height.

i'm actually very interested in bodyGen because i just want to randomize females but it looks like a huge amount of inputting data, npc ids and whatnot, besides i cant find any clear instructions for using bodygen so im thinking of using this randomizer for the sake of simplicity lol. Now If i use NPC body scale randomizer will it conflict wih any of the mods i mentioned above? anybody pointing out any good, clear instruction for using bodyGen will be very much appreciated too :)

Hello, so currently im using three mods which edits npcs, the height adjusted races, npc overhaul, and -the most extensive and heavy- shape atlas for men (SAM), im happy with what SAM does to randomize my male npc bodytypes, with height adjusted races filling in for the height and npc overhaul does the rest of the details, but i want to do something to randomize female bodies too, besides their height.

i'm actually very interested in bodyGen because i just want to randomize females but it looks like a huge amount of inputting data, npc ids and whatnot, besides i cant find any clear instructions for using bodygen so im thinking of using this randomizer for the sake of simplicity lol. Now If i use NPC body scale randomizer will it conflict wih any of the mods i mentioned above? anybody pointing out any good, clear instruction for using bodyGen will be very much appreciated too :)

Maybe three of the above and will not be conflict.

Maybe three of the above and will not be conflict.

is the current version on NPC body scale randomizer heavy in scripting? im afraid if it bloats my save too much

I think it heavy.
Try running around cities like whiterun and Solitude.

I have a problem to report. I installed this mod, and now my female characters butt keeps changing size. Both glutes are morphing from small to large independently every couple seconds. I started a new game and have the same issue. I tried deactivating the mod, and uninstalling and the issue still persists.

Is there a way to deactivate or uninstall the mod?

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled CBBE and it seems to have fixed the problem. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue.

Edit: No, the problem is not fixed. How to stop this mod from morphing PC ass?!

I have a problem to report. I installed this mod, and now my female characters butt keeps changing size. Both glutes are morphing from small to large independently every couple seconds. I started a new game and have the same issue. I tried deactivating the mod, and uninstalling and the issue still persists.

Is there a way to deactivate or uninstall the mod?

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled CBBE and it seems to have fixed the problem. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue.

Edit: No, the problem is not fixed. How to stop this mod from morphing PC ass?!

Changing the node scale due to this mod is performed for each update interval.
In because every few seconds and probably not due to this mod I think.
It also does not happen it is that something after uninstallation. It does not interfere whatsoever in the node of the player.
Or not there is another cause.
  • 2 months later...

Does this work for SOS light?

Also presumably this uses a cloak spell right, can you explain if the script will keep on running on the actor in question, if it runs during combat (randomizing a bunch of bandits and such) and if it will potentiall bloat a save from dead actors that have been changed?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont know if it is due to this mod or just something else but a lot of my npcs losing their textures, turning purple. Had this problem for a few days and then thought of "maybe its the weight" so I kept randomizing the weight and voila. It worked but the problem is that whenever I save exit and reload a save, it all goes the same way even when I dont have Bodyscaler on. It seem like somehow the npcs weight/texture fucked up somewhere - same thing on older saves.

• 3 weeks later...

I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3 (to be precise 3.84) but the randomizer does not seem to work for me. Do I need a different skeleton?

Same for me sadly :/ Probably the skeleton since its a complete rewrite of the old xp32 

I feel stupid now. i thought i had sexlab installed which has a newer version of papyrusUtil, but i hadnt.

Install it and it works, even with the rewritten Xp32 skeleton

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705/?

• 7 months later...

Hi there,

I recently tried this mod, it is a really good idea. I have an issue though which affects a lot of NPCs, vanilla and custom together.

Basically some of the NPC simply disappear, become invisible, They are there, they can be interacted if you know where they are, enemies can be killed, etc. Enemeis stop moving when they become invisible. This is not the invisibility spell/potion of the game, you can see something about the enemy when they do that. Also, I saw this happen to a patrolling Whiterun Guard...

So my question is, did anyone experience something like this when this mod was active? I'm not pointing a finger here, just trying to figure out where this behaviour came from. Since this mod affects every character and one of the new mods I use in this game, I though it might have something to do with it.

I'm using:

Xp32 skeleton, UUNP body with a lot of UUNP gear (Book of UUNP, DD series). Currently with a regular UUNP HDT body. Also using SoS, although only NPCs have shlongs. I tried to restart that mod, the bug stil appears (and I never had such probem with SoS, been using it since a year at least).

Hi there,

I recently tried this mod, it is a really good idea. I have an issue though which affects a lot of NPCs, vanilla and custom together.

Basically some of the NPC simply disappear, become invisible, They are there, they can be interacted if you know where they are, enemies can be killed, etc. Enemeis stop moving when they become invisible. This is not the invisibility spell/potion of the game, you can see something about the enemy when they do that. Also, I saw this happen to a patrolling Whiterun Guard...

So my question is, did anyone experience something like this when this mod was active? I'm not pointing a finger here, just trying to figure out where this behaviour came from. Since this mod affects every character and one of the new mods I use in this game, I though it might have something to do with it.

I'm using:

Xp32 skeleton, UUNP body with a lot of UUNP gear (Book of UUNP, DD series). Currently with a regular UUNP HDT body. Also using SoS, although only NPCs have shlongs. I tried to restart that mod, the bug stil appears (and I never had such probem with SoS, been using it since a year at least).

With this mod I have same problem, a patrolling Whiterun Guard and also Mila Valentia.

I' have unistalled NPC Body Scale Randomizer but also in save game this two NPC remain invisible :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...