I can't seem to save my game(Arena) in Dosbox Turbo..

movomo

Hi folks

I downloaded the Arena yesterday and ran it on my android phone.

Worked fine, except these two things:

1. I can't save my game. I tried 'special keys -> esc' but no menu shows up.

The first reason why I'm stuck at the jail right after I grabbed the ruby key. I'm scared to proceed

2. I can't swing my sword. I can sheath/ unsheath my dagger but.. how to rclick-drag in dosbox turbo???

This is the second reason I'm sutck at the jail cell. -.-;; One or two hit and I'll die and I can't even fight back..

If I remember correctly, I *think* I could save my game in Arena or Daggerfall by hitting esc (in PC), but it's been a while I played it. I'd be appreciated if you point me what I'm missing!

Ok, I've figured out how to swing the weapon, sort of.

I was able to swing it using my s-pen (galaxy note series digitize pen), its right-click emulation feature. But I think it should be possible in other non-tablet devices.

Using the pen also solved an another annoying cursor coordinate mismatch problem, as it allows you to use relative/absolute tracking at the same time.

Archived