Nekofighter Posted August 6 Posted August 6 On 7/28/2026 at 6:28 AM, yogis said: I'm having this issue where no matter the settings no character will have BBC. if a character is made that has one the trait is removed on day 2. anyone know a fix? Just reset the settings at the start of the game; as far as I remember, that helped me.
cniht Posted August 6 Posted August 6 On 7/26/2026 at 9:44 PM, sagimine1 said: The Git links are dead, mega links are removed and the Wiki is also dead. Seems big corporations are getting back to their fictitious high moral ground again... It's an election cycle. This crap happens every 2 to 4 years now along with crack downs on political 'wrong think'.
ddddddude Posted August 11 Posted August 11 I have issue where the cum addiction popup gets closed automatically and quickly. 6
kimimiar Posted August 28 Posted August 28 A small bug: the breasts disappear on the main screen and the load game screen.
HeHaHore Posted September 1 Posted September 1 For some reason if i disable barren lands rule, game significally slows down in 900~ (I started in 867). Will there be any optimization patch in a future?
JankinT Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 9/5/2026 at 2:37 AM, BrotherSammm said: What does "NOT_HAS_TRAIT_RANK_TRIGGER” mean? 在中文那边问的应该也是你吧,这个提示应该是说你的特质等级不够高,估计是你的角色恶堕程度不够 1
Dragul17 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/6/2026 at 9:52 PM, Shalassan said: Looks abandonned again or I'm wrong? Not Abandoned the author is trying something really ambitious right now that isn't coming off as smoothly as they'd like. 3
Heyvanushi Posted September 11 Posted September 11 bno_maintenance_on_actions.txt:547 crashes the game and causes log errors.
tomee22 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 9/8/2026 at 10:44 PM, Dragul17 said: Not Abandoned the author is trying something really ambitious right now that isn't coming off as smoothly as they'd like. I cant join Discord, what happen with this mod exactly ? thx
Heyvanushi Posted September 13 Posted September 13 4 hours ago, tomee22 said: Я не могу зайти в Discord, что именно происходит с этим модом? thx I can't say exactly what it's trying to do, but the mod is definitely crashing the game.
Dragul17 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 9/12/2026 at 11:20 PM, tomee22 said: I cant join Discord, what happen with this mod exactly ? thx Author is trying to make a lifestyle and the mechanics/ storylines tied to it. they're having trouble with balancing everything properly but the next update will definitely be huge 2
Jettrail Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Is it possible to turn the Naked Priests Special Doctrine off somehow? I'd like to be able to wear dresses even when i am the Head of Faith.
A_guy_with_the_plan Posted September 20 Posted September 20 question can i make an addon/rewrite mod for this i dont like how some event play/work out?
Lazy_dane Posted Saturday at 02:33 PM Posted Saturday at 02:33 PM On 9/24/2026 at 1:16 PM, kaiserrich said: i cant start this mod,how can i do it Did you download both the PHA/CBO patch, those mods and the actual mod?
sillylittleburner Posted Monday at 01:19 PM Posted Monday at 01:19 PM On 8/11/2026 at 7:07 PM, ddddddude said: I have issue where the cum addiction popup gets closed automatically and quickly. Same here. Is there still no fix for this?
sillylittleburner Posted Tuesday at 12:02 PM Posted Tuesday at 12:02 PM 22 hours ago, sillylittleburner said: Same here. Is there still no fix for this? I think it's kinda random, actually. I changed my load order a bit and it worked fine, but now it doesn't. No idea what causes it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now