Jump to content

I want to use adult mods like Sexout alongside my TTW mods, but it's telling me that Sexout requires NX (NVSE Extender) version 16 but I have  the Newer Version of NVSE Extender 0.6.3.10


Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to use adult mods like Sexout alongside my TTW mods, but it's telling me that Sexout requires NX (NVSE Extender) version 16 but I have  the Newer Version of NVSE Extender 0.6.3.10

What should i do? 

Posted
2 hours ago, channel5 said:

I want to use adult mods like Sexout alongside my TTW mods, but it's telling me that Sexout requires NX (NVSE Extender) version 16 but I have  the Newer Version of NVSE Extender 0.6.3.10

What should i do? 

xNVSE isn't the same as NX (NVSE Extender). it's really confusing, but NX is an NVSE-mod on loverslab. 

Make sure the dll files goes to <gamefolder>/Data/NVSE/Plugins

Posted

Okay, thank you for clearing that up, but now I’ve run into another problem: every time I add NX in FOMM alongside the Sexout mod, it crashes.

Posted
9 hours ago, channel5 said:

Okay, thank you for clearing that up, but now I’ve run into another problem: every time I add NX in FOMM alongside the Sexout mod, it crashes.

FOMM doesn;t like dll plugins.

Also better to not use FOMM. it is old and outdated. If you don;t have 500 mods installed, I suggest switching over to Mod Organizer. 

Posted (edited)

I'm using Mod Organizer, and it still crashes is their something i'm missing ?

Screenshot 2025-06-14 114015.png

Edited by channel5
Posted

I think you are missing some stuff. Can you check if you have all 'requirements' from my guide?

 

Also I think there is a better mod as Project Nevada available, but I forgot the name.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...