Everything but the Eyelashes

ArielFetters

Okay, I know I post a lot of tech support stuff, but I finally have everything working the way I want.... except my character's eyelashes >.< I've tried everything I can think of, and have no clue what I messed up.

Here's a screen of what's going on,

post-87591-0-55944600-1389012416_thumb.jpg

It looks to me like the mesh loaded, but not the texture. I've got Navestia's Skinset and Better Females by Bella installed (Mixed with Texblend)

If I can get this fixed, then I'll be happy as can be. But it's reeeealy annoying me lol. I got everything but this one thing working, and can't figure out how to fix it >.<

As always, any help appreciated :)

(And no, I still can't use TESEdit)

I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling all my eye stuff, but no luck :(

Here's the body/face mods I'm using, in the order I installed 'em

SG Hair Pack 220 edition

Apache Skyhair 1.5

Eyes of Beauty Player unleashed

Glowing eyes and glowing vampire eyes V4

Underworld Dawnguard Blue Vampire Version

CBBE V3

FemFeet

Bodyslide

TBBP

Favoredsoul Men's skin (I renaned it "It's Rainin men" lol)

XPMS

Enhanced Character Edit

HDT Physics

New Animation Pack NMM

Player Combat Idles NMM

Pretty Sit Idle

Bow animations (For archery)

Idle Replacer

Pretty Motion Pack

Navestea Skinset

Better Females by Bella

No more old women

HDT Highheels

Immersive First Person

Have you tried every eye-color? It would be interesting if it works with the vanilla eye-colors, I'm thinking of a conflict between Eyes of Beauty and Enhanced Character Edit. And with Navetsea skinset(I guess you use the muscle changer version) you have 3 mods which alters the races. You could try the Vanilla replacer version of Eyes of Beauty(which means less eye options) and single Navetsea skintextures(older versions) in order to use Enhanced Character Edit.

Finally figured out what it was. I deactivated EVERY mod I have, then went through all 230 of them. It was lingere that was doing it somehow O.O Now my eyes look fine :)

Once I get everything finished getting set up I'll post a screen of my char in the skyrim selfies thread :)

Archived