Unable to purchase children's bedroom.

Please can anyone see my load order and tell me if a mod is doing this,

So far the load order supplied by me is stable and works with no problems (well did until now), so I have decided to start fresh and now have a problem when I try to purchase the children's bedroom, This is the first time it has happened and I will be honest and say no I do not use BOSS or the other one as I manage my load order myself. When I go to purchase the bedroom for the children you will see by the screenshot of the problem I have, No new mods have been added that will change my purchase of the children's bedroom. would have used the spoiler tag but no longer on here. Also I do not suffer from CTD because of the problem.

Total active mods 146.

Also added my papyrus log, ain't a clue what it says.

post-25597-0-97385000-1388986144_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log.zip

Spoiler tag is still there it's under the box with the green line through the one next to the eraser and font but if you drop the picture into the screen that pops up under more reply options and load it that way the picture will not be huge that is how I upload pictures.

Not sure what is causing the problem I know that I have had it happen before when trying to buy the house in white run and not being able to and having to restart it over to fix it.

Guest carywinton

From the image it looks like it is a dialog (trump) issue. Something is injecting that into the dialog. I would re-download Hearthfires , check files integrity with Steam application or run TESVEdit and see what might be conflicting.

Guest Mogie56

Do you have all 3 of the updates, the Hi-Res packs? number 3 should of taken care of those hearthfires bugs. number 3 is the only one I have active. there was also a bug with the childrens bedroom in Breezehome, even if you purchased it, it wouldn't show up. though there was a workaround for that one. any other home building mods can also cause problems.

From the image it looks like it is a dialog (trump) issue. Something is injecting that into the dialog. I would re-download Hearthfires , check files integrity with Steam application or run TESVEdit and see what might be conflicting.

Re downloaded through STEAM then checked file integrity unchecked ESM and esp, loaded save, closed then activated and booted up save and all went good, so was a Hearthfire problem.. Corruption.

Archived