Help me clean this papyrus log?

Hi, guys. I could really use some help cleaning up my papyrus log file.

It's currently grown to 137 MB and as Min has pointed out there, there is a Mannequin script that is producing a ridiculous ton of errors and there are multiple stack dumps following these errors.

I'm currently running around 226 mods and I have them all up to date. I use BOSS and TES5edit and just installed wryebash today.

I'm new to modding and have no idea how to read this file or clean it up. I'm attaching the log file and my load order.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Papyrus.0.rar

I've gotten the Papyrus log file down to 14MB and that was by turning off the mods that seemed to be kicking up the most errors.

Devious Devices

Aemer's Refuge

Female Mannequins

I'm still getting a crapload of errors related to the MannequinActivatorScript.psc and no idea what to do about it.

There also appears to be a bunch of errors related to Devious Devices still popping up.

If someone could take a look at this log file and offer some comments, it would be appreciated.

Hi Sulaco.

In your first log, I only see one error related to DD: You neglected to update the Assets after upgrading Integration (And thus, were missing forms defined in Assets). Your scripting engine is slowed down to a crawl by your MannequinActivatorScript issue, though, which is likely the reason you ran in to trouble with my mod.

The second log shows a dead save game. Never uninstall scripted mods mid-play-through.  

Min, thanks for your advice.

I ended up nuking my game and starting over. Actually, I'm now nuking and starting over again a second time tonight because I apparently missed something again.

Really bummed because I got pretty far into the game but I want to have an environment that is as stable as possible.

Not sure what set off the MannequinActivatorScript errors and all the stack dumps. It was either a Female Mannequins mod or the Riverside Lodge mod. Those are the only mods I can think of that were making direct changes to the mannequins in the game.

When I nuked everything the first time last night, I thought I was ok just turning off the mods, using Steam to uninstall the game and deleting the data folder. It looks like I'm going to have to go further than that if I'm going to get a clean start.

Yeah, that probably wasn't helping much... Lots of follower, armor and house mods installed that I really wasn't using.

I've nuked and reinstalled the game twice now in the last couple of days and would appreciate some input on this latest papyrus log.

At this point, all I've done is install SKSE and A Quality World Map.

What I don't understand is why there are already errors in this papyrus log and why is it looking for this stuff?

Archived