Bigjay Posted December 31, 2025 Posted December 31, 2025 Anyone know how to update Ver.R body mods to TU4? If so, and if you would be so kind... I was hoping to have the "just cleavage," mod (ONLY the two Rathalos sets under options) updated. Here is the link if anyone is interested: https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterwilds/mods/1511?tab=files
broombroomrom Posted February 18 Posted February 18 So what about this nude npc mod (with Maki and others) ? Has it been updated for the new title update ? 1
SafetyTheFlameWolf Posted March 5 Posted March 5 On 7/26/2025 at 1:49 AM, chopi jun said: I almost forgot this game existed Not sure if it's still work But here are the files nude npc.rar 78.52 MB · 279 downloads any chance for you to update the mod?
butteater69 Posted July 6 Posted July 6 On 3/27/2026 at 10:09 AM, chopi jun said: game opened i gusse it work NPC Nude.rar 92.47 MB · 48 downloads sorry to pester, but the Alma and Gemma mod doesn't work, and the game doesn't boot if being used
AClarky Posted July 7 Posted July 7 Could someone tell me what happened to the modder JDCKY ? At some point, both of their mods disappeared from Nexus and were deleted. They were exactly my kind of mods, so it really horny. I guess the Nexus moderation struck again 1
Zerowings Posted July 8 Posted July 8 yeah saw that too just now. hope they either come here or make a Patreon.
menjurge Posted August 14 Posted August 14 does anyone know how to fix those npc mods? ): last update killed them ):
youngmoist Posted August 21 Posted August 21 (edited) 7_[NPC]_Diva Nude_fixed.zip6_[NPC]_Kunafa npc_fixed.zip4_[NPC]_Other npc_fixed.zip3_[NPC]_Ryujin npc_fixed.zip2_[NPC]_Azuz npc_fixed.zip0_[NPC]_Alma & gemma Nude_fixed.zip I used the mod fixer to fix them, they seem to work well. I think I didn't do the Lotta and Felicita cus I use another mod for them. Can anyone suggest some good erotic pose sets? Edited August 21 by youngmoist 2
JIX11 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 On 7/7/2026 at 3:40 AM, AClarky said: Could someone tell me what happened to the modder JDCKY ? At some point, both of their mods disappeared from Nexus and were deleted. They were exactly my kind of mods, so it really horny. I guess the Nexus moderation struck again If he is in here somewhere the owner of AyakaMods told me he can post his mods here (9) Mods | AyakaMods | The Game Modding Community Not sure if he visits here but if he does hopefully he sees this 1
Soulbreaker88 Posted Sunday at 12:28 PM Posted Sunday at 12:28 PM (edited) On 8/21/2026 at 5:20 AM, youngmoist said: 7_[NPC]_Diva Nude_fixed.zip 13.35 MB · 23 downloads 6_[NPC]_Kunafa npc_fixed.zip 18.39 MB · 25 downloads 4_[NPC]_Other npc_fixed.zip 14.58 MB · 24 downloads 3_[NPC]_Ryujin npc_fixed.zip 3.01 MB · 23 downloads 2_[NPC]_Azuz npc_fixed.zip 16.09 MB · 24 downloads 0_[NPC]_Alma & gemma Nude_fixed.zip 19.82 MB · 24 downloads I used the mod fixer to fix them, they seem to work well. I think I didn't do the Lotta and Felicita cus I use another mod for them. Can anyone suggest some good erotic pose sets? I know I’m probably a bit late to the party when it comes to these mods, but: I’ve installed and checked all of the mods listed here, and I made sure there are no conflicts between them. However, it seems that even some of the updated mods from this list aren’t working properly. Installing the mods doesn’t cause any crashes, but the affected models are completely shiny black from the neck down. As far as I can tell, the following NPCs are affected: All Azuz women Knights Erik The Fishing Girl I haven’t noticed any others so far. Could someone take another look at this? Is there any way to get these models working again with the current version of the game? On 3/27/2026 at 4:09 PM, chopi jun said: game opened i gusse it work NPC Nude.rar 92.47 MB · 91 downloads Are you still on that mod? Edited Sunday at 01:20 PM by Soulbreaker88
youngmoist Posted Wednesday at 11:01 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:01 PM On 9/27/2026 at 8:28 AM, Soulbreaker88 said: I know I’m probably a bit late to the party when it comes to these mods, but: I’ve installed and checked all of the mods listed here, and I made sure there are no conflicts between them. However, it seems that even some of the updated mods from this list aren’t working properly. Installing the mods doesn’t cause any crashes, but the affected models are completely shiny black from the neck down. As far as I can tell, the following NPCs are affected: All Azuz women Knights Erik The Fishing Girl I haven’t noticed any others so far. Could someone take another look at this? Is there any way to get these models working again with the current version of the game? Are you still on that mod? I know I haven't tried some of these like Erik but I know for sure the Azuz one is working. Is your REF up to date from the github nightly release?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now