[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Fantastic alternative, thanks Monsto :)

Now i had no not too many problems making all the other studio shots with Grim and Somber ENBs after tweaking a few settings, but this seems so much better in most aspects.

And with for example K ENB, the old Review Studio is completely useless as the walls are not only visible but just a grey blurry mess.

Apparently the support topic of Work Studios is archived, so we can't comment over there or give reputation.

Fantastic alternative, thanks Monsto :)

Now i had no not too many problems making all the other studio shots with Grim and Somber ENBs after tweaking a few settings, but this seems so much better in most aspects.

And with for example K ENB, the old Review Studio is completely useless as the walls are not only visible but just a grey blurry mess.

Apparently the support topic of Work Studios is archived, so we can't comment over there or give reputation.

Then I guess I'll have to make an update or something to freshen it up a bit. Any requests? different lighting? sizes? props?

CBBE-YT v3.1

[ CBBE Yoga Teacher Version 3.1 ]

f3MXVlx.gif

CBBE Yoga Teacher 3.10 - using the new Dynamic Normal Changer for FSC

attachicon.gifCBBE-YT-v3_10-BS2prv-LOW.pngattachicon.gifCBBE-YT-v3_10-BS2prv-HIGH.png

---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード attachicon.gifCBBE-YT v3_10.zip <---

---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード attachicon.gifCBBE-YT - DNC4FSC - Smooth - All Races v1.1.7z <---

DNC = Dynamic Normalmap Changer // requires Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE 7.7 - FLAT or SKINNY (flat recommended)

Please remember to click the reputation button if you like this preset.
(Looks like this: jhtcif6.jpg at the bottom of this post)

• 2015-03-21 - Update: DNC updated for FSC 7.7 - optional "fitness" version coming soon
  • 2015-03-16 - Update: CBBE-YT - Dynamic Normalmap Changer for FSC v1.0 released - see "How-To" section below
  • 2015-03-12 - Update: CBBE-YT version 3.10 // changelog

How-To:

CBBE-YT Bodyslide Preset:

Install with any mod manager, or just drop the .xml files in ...\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets.
Intended usage of the Bodyslide presets:

• CBBE-YT v3.0 - N - Nude Body - Batch build all outfits with this first, then check outfits one-by-one for clipping and apply the "C" presets where necessary
  • CBBE-YT v3.0 - C - Nip100 - First instance to fix nipple clipping, while keeping the puffy nipple shape
  • CBBE-YT v3.0 - C - NipZero - Second instance where "Nip100" is not enough
  • CBBE-YT v3.0 - P - PushUp - Certain outfits like "CT77 Iron" may look odd with the other presets - use this sparingly

If you still run into nipple clipping issues, try to play around with sliders like "Breast Perkiness" (+/-) or "Nipple Perkiness" (-).

CBBE-YT Dynamic Normalmap Changer:

(this is a first release, optional versions with "fitness" textures will be added later)

What is this?

All female members of vanilla races will now dynamically receive one of the 5 included normalmaps, based on their weight.
This massively optimizes how shadows are being cast on the breasts by the game engine. Without this mod, either the small breasts will have way too strong shadows or the large breasts have none.

This mod contains 2 brand new "flat" and "slim" Normal Maps for Fair Skin Complexion made by the author HHaleyy herself, an edited "Curvy" map from the same mod, and a modfied .ESP from Elmanouche's Muscular Women.

Installation & Load Order:

Install normally with your mod manager.
Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE (Slim option) v7.6.1 is REQUIRED for the mod to work properly. FSC does not share the original CBBEv3 seams.

Make sure this loads after "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp" and "Remodeled Armors - Vanilla Replacer.esp".
I patched the mod to solve the conflicting entries for both mods, however none of them is required.

Requirements and Suggestions:

Just for the record: CBBE and Bodyslide 2, and the whole body is only designed for XPMS Extended and HDT Physics Extensions.

CBBE Slim Textures & Normalmaps are required, otherwise you get massive shadow glitches on the lower half of the weight slider.
Muscular normalmaps work fine with this body, but i would advise not to use the extreme "Diesel" or "Hardcore" maps (SEFAP does that much better).
The included Dynamic Normalmap Changer can also be customized by replacing the included textures with anything you prefer.

Known "Slim" alternatives to stock CBBE:

Recommended:

Other info:

Make sure to check the Credits section below.
Special props to Rex89 and his The Angel Goddess preset, on which the Yoga Teacher is largely based on.

What this body is made for:
The intention of this preset is an extremely fit and exaggerated "Hentai" body at max weight, and a pear-shaped and healthy looking teen-ish (18+) body with a hint of chubbiness at min weight.
In fact the body uses almost identical sliders for both weights, so you should have an easy job adjusting your SexLab animations to it. The major differences are the breasts and upper body (waist and belly).

Permissions:
Feel free to use the preset (or parts of it) as base for your own creations. Credits and links to this download are welcome, but not required.

The textures from the Dynamic Normalmap Changer however are property of another artist, so you'll have to request permissions from HHaleyy personally.
The .ESP itself is free to use, give credits to Elmanouche if you want to modify and upload it.

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Credits:

I thank all of you for inspirations, assets and tools:
HHaleyy
Elmanouche
SvarogNL
rex89
筋肉マダム (i hope this is the author's name)
samisme74
Macbain
Caliente, Ousnius and The Bodyslide Team
And everyone in the Skyrim modding communities.

Character(s) used in screenshots:
Elena by Oden
Brynhildr by ?unknown?
Marie Rose CME Save by HHaleyy
Daíra by Aberin

ENB and Studios:
Grim and Somber ENBs - Hircine 6.0.5
Aether Suite (gallery images)
Review Studio (coc studio1 for the whiteroom)
To get the whiteroom images in Review Studio this brilliant, open the ENB GUI (CTRL+SHIFT) and change these settings:

• Depth of Field [disable]
  • Adaption [disable]
  • Bloom -> InteriorDay/Night [0.5] (can be set as low as 0 or disabled depending on the model's skintone)

If you have problems with specular settings and reflections (f.e. weapons or sweaty body textures), reduce or disable the Reflection settings.

Gallery:

nOBbeSR.png

OD9Ctmp.png
v3.20 coming soon™

YVYnxQB.png

D3vkMh6.png
"one evil angel" - osare hotpants and rutah tattoos

mjufVbY.png
f5kGmbb.png
ThHAivO.png
Daira at 0.2 weight

How did you get your character to look like that? Im using the same stuff but its nowhere near is great as yours :P

FOR THE ARTISTS IN THIS THREAD.

Work Studios

I took the Review Studios concept and built it better. The rooms are truly endless. The lighting is bright white upper light from the southeast, a warmer off-white fill light from the southwest, and a dim midnight blue light from the north.

It will not interfere with Review Studios. To use the rooms, "coc studiowhite" (or black or blue)

Any questions or requests will be entertained. 

i like it but in the white,blue room im getting the shadow striping

black seems to be fine tho useing v2 all my skyrim settings are default

post-33579-0-01823000-1427039033_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-70551400-1427039033_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-64874100-1427039034_thumb.jpg

Then I guess I'll have to make an update or something to freshen it up a bit. Any requests? different lighting? sizes? props?

One rather complicated suggestion:

SKSE controls of the studio lights. Color, intensity, radius?

Another mod that has something like this: Nausicaa's Photo Studio

It also has a LOT of other stuff like SKSE-controlled furniture, forge, wardrobe and a remote control to move/rotate/lift the player and NPCs. But that would be beyond the focus of your mod, i like it clean and effective ;)

And the remote control also works if you equip it and leave the studio, so you can use it anywhere.

How did you get your character to look like that? Im using the same stuff but its nowhere near is great as yours :P

Info about textures, characters and ENB are in that post you linked; also how to tweak the ENB to get those clean ethereal shots with the creamy background.

Actually i plan to upload a couple of my "promo girls" as RaceMenu presets as a gift, in cases where they are made by converting followers or CME saves.

Possibly also a quick guide how to create those reference pics with GIMP ;)

....And because i know that at least 69 LL users are following this topic, i won't leave you guys empty handed.

CBBE-YT v3.20 is nearly finished, gonna do a final test run with a couple of hundred outfits right now. If everything looks good, it should be live before the night is over.

Random test footage right here:

One word about my images.

The HDTPE .xml i use has a lot of permanent gravity, so the breasts may look distorted by that in many shots (like hanging forward, falling backwards, or tilt to the sides). My BS2 presets are optimized for that, since slider combinations in BS2 also affects how the bones work in tune with HDTPE.

I like it, but depending on your .xml it will probably keep the perfect standard shape anyway while idling. Just as a heads up if you wonder why they look rather saggy in one pic, and extremely perky in another.

OIDfEbM.png

Skyrim's "T-Pose" and Pretty Female Idles - Style 19 Extra

qQx7hCc.png

This pose looks a bit retarded on purpose, trying to find possible issues in the proportions

ZfrFDn1.png

HHaleyy's Marie Rose CME Save // Valkyrie Armor + Salome Outfit from C.C.C.P. by kofman77

kHduudZ.png

NumeNume Lightshow from C.C.C.P. by kofman77

VcmDRwW.png

Taarie from NPC_85 and my RM3 preset based on Agatha

Work Studios

I took the Review Studios concept and built it better. The rooms are truly endless. The lighting is bright white upper light from the southeast, a warmer off-white fill light from the southwest, and a dim midnight blue light from the north.

It will not interfere with Review Studios. To use the rooms, "coc studiowhite" (or black or blue)

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot14.jpg

Hm thought I fixed all the rooms. Ok will fix.

Any requests? Lighting? size? props?

One rather complicated suggestion:

SKSE controls of the studio lights. Color, intensity, radius?

Another mod that has something like this: Nausicaa's Photo Studio

It also has a LOT of other stuff like SKSE-controlled furniture, forge, wardrobe and a remote control to move/rotate/lift the player and NPCs. But that would be beyond the focus of your mod, i like it clean and effective ;)

And the remote control also works if you equip it and leave the studio, so you can use it anywhere.

Info about textures, characters and ENB are in that post you linked; also how to tweak the ENB to get those clean ethereal shots with the creamy background.

Actually i plan to upload a couple of my "promo girls" as RaceMenu presets as a gift, in cases where they are made by converting followers or CME saves.

Possibly also a quick guide how to create those reference pics with GIMP ;)

....And because i know that at least 69 LL users are following this topic, i won't leave you guys empty handed.

CBBE-YT v3.20 is nearly finished, gonna do a final test run with a couple of hundred outfits right now. If everything looks good, it should be live before the night is over.

Random test footage right here:

One word about my images.

The HDTPE .xml i use has a lot of permanent gravity, so the breasts may look distorted by that in many shots (like hanging forward, falling backwards, or tilt to the sides). My BS2 presets are optimized for that, since slider combinations in BS2 also affects how the bones work in tune with HDTPE.

I like it, but depending on your .xml it will probably keep the perfect standard shape anyway while idling. Just as a heads up if you wonder why they look rather saggy in one pic, and extremely perky in another.

OIDfEbM.png

Skyrim's "T-Pose" and Pretty Female Idles - Style 19 Extra

qQx7hCc.png

This pose looks a bit retarded on purpose, trying to find possible issues in the proportions

ZfrFDn1.png

HHaleyy's Marie Rose CME Save // Valkyrie Armor + Salome Outfit from C.C.C.P. by kofman77

kHduudZ.png

NumeNume Lightshow from C.C.C.P. by kofman77

VcmDRwW.png

Taarie from NPC_85 and my RM3 preset based on Agatha

You know . . . light controls would be nice, with a couple presets (times of day, moods, etc) I'll look into that other studio.

Mabye i should rls titkit first.

2015-03-24 - Updated CBBE-YT to version 3.20

post-134589-0-68983000-1427158349.png

ZsS8ckD.gif

post-134589-0-27008200-1427158354.png

Major Update - Changelog:

Min Weight:

• New Breast Shape! Fuller and perkier, these cute little tits are 100% made from scratch (unchanged since the WIP v3.13 preview)
  • Legs and Thighs assimilated to Max Weight dimensions
  • Shoulder Width increased from 0% to 100%
Max Weight:
  • Breast and Nipple shape tweaked significantly
  • Shoulder Width increased from 30% to 70%

TLDR Blah-Blah Monologue: (warning - long! only interesting for preset authors)

This should be a "final" version, if that even exists in modding.

Right now i wouldn't know what to change on the preset within the limits of what BS2 can do; "mission accomplished" for an exaggerated Manga-Style fitness body.

The min weight body has gone through extreme changes since v3.0.

First off there's the new breast shape, which i'm a quite proud of since it is completely made from scratch and looks like nothing we have seen in BS2 before. Make sure you install a low-bounce .xml and the "flat" textures from FSC 7.7, then see them in action with SexLab! :)

HeyChloe has already used this shape in one of his presets, and they should fit on a large variety of bodies. As always, feel free to use those slider settings for whatever you see fit.

The "Elin" shape i envisioned didn't really work in its 3.0 appearance, the narrow shoulders tend to have massive problems with animations and poses. It also doesn't support vanilla headsizes very well, which is a problem with many NPCs. Also the very chubby legs can look great on one character, but odd on another. I'll leave the 3.10 download up as a modder's resource, in case anyone wants this for whatever purpose.

Logically the shoulders had to be increased and they work good now with any animations (no worse than standard CBBE, which is the measure). This also fixes how the fairly large vanilla heads perform on this body.

The legs are still beefy enough to fit the "Yoga" description, and while i copied over the settings from the max weight, they still look different due to smaller butt/calves and the wider waist.

The breasts on the max weight have reached an alarming size during development, but i've done my best to keep them "realistic" from a Manga perspective without looking like "touched by siliconebase" or "manga hot air balloon". There simply was no way to produce this particular type of puffy manga breasts in a smaller size, and they also scale extremely well along the weight slider; if i had found a way to make the breasts at max look like they do at 50%, trust me i would have done that already.

In this update i tweaked the nipples for a stronger upward bend, check the slider settings in BS2 to see how it works.

Additionally i added some pushup, and placed the nipples further inwards so they line up perfectly with the overall breast shape. This fixes the "cross-eyed" look that the breasts had earlier when viewed from the front. HDTPE should handle the rest.

The changes to the shoulder width go well with that - characters with relatively small heads are looking quite impressive now, while those with vanilla-oversized heads look slightly more compact (tested with vanilla presets and NPCs).

So much about CBBE-YT, next plans:

• DNC with Fitness textures
  • SEFAP-MILF clothing presets
  • SEFAP1+2 overhaul?

Edited by guk

Work Studios

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot14.jpg

Hm thought I fixed all the rooms. Ok will fix.

Any requests? Lighting? size? props?

hm for the Lighting maby warmer colors and hmm.. maby a room about this size i took the pics in the stumbling sabercat

post-33579-0-61730400-1427209638_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-35884600-1427209642_thumb.jpg

as for props im not to sure on that one maby some decorations or somthing ro just surprise me lol

careful with thy words young one! wars about body type is bad for this place!

just use CBBE slim or CBBE petite 

2015-03-24 - Updated CBBE-YT to version 3.20

post-134589-0-68983000-1427158349.png

ZsS8ckD.gif

post-134589-0-27008200-1427158354.png

Major Update - Changelog:

Min Weight:

• New Breast Shape! Fuller and perkier, these cute little tits are 100% made from scratch (unchanged since the WIP v3.13 preview)
  • Legs and Thighs assimilated to Max Weight dimensions
  • Shoulder Width increased from 0% to 100%
Max Weight:
  • Breast and Nipple shape tweaked significantly
  • Shoulder Width increased from 30% to 70%

TLDR Blah-Blah Monologue: (warning - long! only interesting for preset authors)

This should be a "final" version, if that even exists in modding.

Right now i wouldn't know what to change on the preset within the limits of what BS2 can do; "mission accomplished" for an exaggerated Manga-Style fitness body.

The min weight body has gone through extreme changes since v3.0.

First off there's the new breast shape, which i'm a quite proud of since it is completely made from scratch and looks like nothing we have seen in BS2 before. Make sure you install a low-bounce .xml and the "flat" textures from FSC 7.7, then see them in action with SexLab! :)

HeyChloe has already used this shape in one of his presets, and they should fit on a large variety of bodies. As always, feel free to use those slider settings for whatever you see fit.

The "Elin" shape i envisioned didn't really work in its 3.0 appearance, the narrow shoulders tend to have massive problems with animations and poses. It also doesn't support vanilla headsizes very well, which is a problem with many NPCs. Also the very chubby legs can look great on one character, but odd on another. I'll leave the 3.10 download up as a modder's resource, in case anyone wants this for whatever purpose.

Logically the shoulders had to be increased and they work good now with any animations (no worse than standard CBBE, which is the measure). This also fixes how the fairly large vanilla heads perform on this body.

The legs are still beefy enough to fit the "Yoga" description, and while i copied over the settings from the max weight, they still look different due to smaller butt/calves and the wider waist.

The breasts on the max weight have reached an alarming size during development, but i've done my best to keep them "realistic" from a Manga perspective without looking like "touched by siliconebase" or "manga hot air balloon". There simply was no way to produce this particular type of puffy manga breasts in a smaller size, and they also scale extremely well along the weight slider; if i had found a way to make the breasts at max look like they do at 50%, trust me i would have done that already.

In this update i tweaked the nipples for a stronger upward bend, check the slider settings in BS2 to see how it works.

Additionally i added some pushup, and placed the nipples further inwards so they line up perfectly with the overall breast shape. This fixes the "cross-eyed" look that the breasts had earlier when viewed from the front. HDTPE should handle the rest.

The changes to the shoulder width go well with that - characters with relatively small heads are looking quite impressive now, while those with vanilla-oversized heads look slightly more compact (tested with vanilla presets and NPCs).

So much about CBBE-YT, next plans:

• DNC with Fitness textures
  • SEFAP-MILF clothing presets
  • SEFAP1+2 overhaul?

hey! that blue girl....can i keep her as my doll?  :blush:

lol joke aside im trying to get use to the CBBE-YT preset just because....im used to the sexy legs of the other body but overall i like this body for the NPCs because I WANT TO BE ONLY SEXY GIRL *shows of legs* lol sorry my randomness is hard to keep away when fangirling  :P

Smurf Power! Well you can have the RM3 preset :)

RaceMenu3 - NG Ysolda BlueElf.7z

This is straight from my RM folder, so the preset is probably not "clean" and basically just the original NG Ysolda converted to vanilla nord with blue skin and elven ears.

Then you'll need this to make her look exactly like in the CBBE-YT promo pic:

I also plan to eventually load up all my "promo girls" presets, but that's not very high on my priority right now.

Almost all of the presets from this topic is... very disgusting to me. I hate fat and not proportional bodies with huge thighs or hanging breasts.

I want to create nice teen-like (may be dystrophic) preset with VERY small and flat butt; with slim legs; practically without breasts, etc. But i'm (\/)o_0(\/) and all, what i do, is not good for me.

I ask your help!

First off thank you for your constructive criticism.

Since you don't like any of the female sexual characteristics, the only 2 mods that come to my mind are Schlongs of Skyrim or Children of the Sky.

That being said, you will certainly make lots of friends on this forum with light speed.

You know if you use a custom race that let you change meshes like my race ( The Dryad ) you can just use whatever body type on that race

Best way to look unique while the NPCs look normal thats what i do ^-^

Yes, but "fill her up" refuses to work with custom races (refuses to work with custom races in my skyrim)

Weird it works for me i guess because i always check in NifSkope to see if it has -NPC Belly-

*poke poke* shhhh not speak your mind on this  :unsure:

Why not? You do not want tell me that I am sexually preoccupied and pervert Mean Girls? Oh, there's, like me, half of the forum ;)

Speaking of not proportional . . . 

Hmm ... maybe I said is not correct. I meant that I do not like steroid or strong-muscular types of women's bodies. And huge thighs just enrage me. Well, you know, "the big fat woman in small thin leggings" and all in that. :@

I think the girl should be fay, slim, young. With the exciting breasts, which wants to hold, wants to caress, and don't let go. Just as my boyfriend once said: "The best breast size - is the one that fits in your palm" And as I'm a girl, I have a small palm. And so for me, the best size - small. But tastes differ.

With regard to the proportions - no, weight-100 will not be with a huge belly and giant water-can milk-cans :blush:

Nevertheless I have difficulty with English... :P

To each their own, I say.  I will agree that some of the "large women" presets that have been posted in this thread are absolutely gag-inducing and I can't think of any reason why anyone would download them (sorry Chloe, just my opinion  ;) ), but they're not all bad.  Most men like a full, voluptuous woman because it appeases their baser instinct of procreation.  Wide hips on a woman are ideal for giving birth.  Large breasts mean more milk for the child (not true in all cases, but again, it's just the baser instincts).  I don't like BBWs at all, I want a body with all of the nice and large features but none of the fat.  I can see why some people would want a lithe, slim young lady, but that kind of body isn't for everyone. 

Is people still forgetting that THIS IS SKYRIM when dragon fly, giant trolls walks and werewolf & vampire exist!

Having a realistic body is a mix of lore friendly and unlore friendly and in the end just a giant headache two most of the preset here is fantasy base! i love chubby women and men but a healthy chubby as in she can move, run and have fun without dying on me boob wise you may ask i don't care because people nowadays have those size boobs natural or not how you ask don't ask me im not a doctor!

Just....why am i even raging i see preset or UNP family body like that it don't make my sick it just make me feel bad and all i want to do is throw real food at the character to bring her or him back to normal.....you say i will never understand? you are right! everyone has different taste i cant judge and i will never judge and i will like it just because im a nice chick and i HATE hurting people feeling even it i find it to be nightmare fuel :unsure:

Last words

jontron_gif__spooky_scary_skeletons__by_

"De gustibus non est disputandum" - "In matters of taste, there can be no disputes"

Arguing about personal taste, in order to convince other people that their tastes are bad and yours are superior, is futile.
Person A says "i like big breasts!", person B says "i like small breasts!". Congratulations, i like both. 
You can continue this on the topic of Pizza vs. Sushi, Green vs. Purple, and whatever else. Taste is not even an opinion, it's just a feeling.

So is there anything else to argue about? Realism?
None of the body replacers are realistic, all of them are merely a realization of an artist's vision for whatever purpose. Maybe the artist tried to make it realistic, maybe beautiful, or maybe just unique to look completely different from everything else.

And in a real world, each human(oid) being has its own completely unique body anyway. So the harder you try to present this one perfect body, the more unrealistic your game world becomes.
No matter if it's UNP, CBBE, 7B or any of these presets, they all are alternatives. A choice that you make based on your taste.

Other than that, you can boil it down to objective criteria. Is a body anatomically correct, or at least credible? Does it fit the author's description, did he meet his mark?
Which also leads us back to the actual topic: Bodyslide presets.

Apparently i forgot my sarcasm sign in my earlier reply; as a friendly reminder, one does not simply walk into a thread and calls the work of all the artists "disgusting".
So, unless there are either Bodyslide contributions to share, or comments to be made on the topic, i'd appreciate to take the pure character showcasing to this thread: Show your Skyrim counterpart.

Thanks for actually reading this through. To get us back on track of the actual thread, have a few random pics of CBBE-YT in action:

UHi1jWZ.png

CT77 Miraak

xA5RbEq.png

op Donglijiange

7Iohv2h.png

NumeNume Lightshow

Still working on the "fitness" versions of the DNC, i'm not 100% happy how the "sixpack" abs from CBBE Fitness Texblend look on the belly. But you can expect a release this weekend.

Smurf Power! Well you can have the RM3 preset :)

attachicon.gifRaceMenu3 - NG Ysolda BlueElf.7z

This is straight from my RM folder, so the preset is probably not "clean" and basically just the original NG Ysolda converted to vanilla nord with blue skin and elven ears.

Then you'll need this to make her look exactly like in the CBBE-YT promo pic:

I also plan to eventually load up all my "promo girls" presets, but that's not very high on my priority right now.

Almost all of the presets from this topic is... very disgusting to me. I hate fat and not proportional bodies with huge thighs or hanging breasts.

I want to create nice teen-like (may be dystrophic) preset with VERY small and flat butt; with slim legs; practically without breasts, etc. But i'm (\/)o_0(\/) and all, what i do, is not good for me.

I ask your help!

First off thank you for your constructive criticism.

Since you don't like any of the female sexual characteristics, the only 2 mods that come to my mind are Schlongs of Skyrim or Children of the Sky.

That being said, you will certainly make lots of friends on this forum with light speed.

Alright i finally got to test out the face and good news and bad news

Good news i remove one mod that was on the list because i found it pointless due to i have FSC so i don't need anymore eye brow mods and two she's soo freaking cute! i never play human but my goodness that might change when i get my prefect setup in mods

Bad news her cheek and edges of her eye is very blocking making me wonder if you used any other mods beside the brows, eyes and hair if you know a way to fix it or i miss another mod 

Also i used the preset on the Breton ( since im more familiar as in testing all the new mods since at times the new mods don't work on elves and they the closest to that baby face for a 40+ years old woman by default ) and i got a better result but the blockyness of the cheek and eyes is still the same