JUSTARANDOMONE Posted July 9 Posted July 9 Hello, wanted to know if this is a me problem or something, but balloon hood makes my PC's head invisible. Am I doing somerthing wrong?
Vyefl Posted July 11 Posted July 11 Â Am I missing something? Why is this 4 always failed? Load order issue maybe? Any help appreciated 1
Ondine. Posted August 20 Author Posted August 20 On 7/11/2026 at 10:37 AM, Vyefl said:  Am I missing something? Why is this 4 always failed? Load order issue maybe? Any help appreciated  On 8/16/2026 at 9:00 PM, beans485 said: Also have this problem   you can safely ignore this error  On 7/9/2026 at 10:54 AM, JUSTARANDOMONE said: Hello, wanted to know if this is a me problem or something, but balloon hood makes my PC's head invisible. Am I doing somerthing wrong? Will take a look on my end  --- Also for everyone else, I have been slow to get back to this mod as my modding downtime has been spent on SCORN, will start will spend some time here again soon with the DDNG update now released 2
yanakontoll Posted September 5 Posted September 5 hi, just to be sure, its not support DDNG 0.4.3? so i have too use 4.2?
DaHALOSHOCK Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Not quite sure what's going on but after building all the items in bodyslide all the base dd items work but almost all of the dd ng stuff won't work at all and is just invisible.Â
Betal Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Black Catsuit of Devious Devices - Expansion is invisible But Other Colors (blue, gold, green, red) catsuit works fine
WipeLawn Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I know you're taking a break from Skyrim since the last update screwed up your game, but I just wanted to thank you for the work you've put into this. That must have took you a lot of time to convert all these outfits.
Betal Posted Tuesday at 10:04 AM Posted Tuesday at 10:04 AM On 9/15/2026 at 7:23 PM, Betal said: Black Catsuit of Devious Devices - Expansion is invisible But Other Colors (blue, gold, green, red) catsuit works fine I found what is problem. When installing DDNG, don't install catsuit replacer which cause problem
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now