nosis100285 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Anyone have these especially the mona one? https://www.patreon.com/Tyc1/posts/get-your-own-165300813 3
xS3R4Ph Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Anyone got this Shirogane Noel mod for Noelle https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/99011484
xS3R4Ph Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Also this one for Noelle https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/99232655
ShortStackFan Posted September 22 Posted September 22 1 hour ago, xS3R4Ph said: Also this one for Noelle https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/99232655 This it? Noelle.zip 1
I__OO__I Posted Wednesday at 02:13 AM Posted Wednesday at 02:13 AM Does anyone have this? https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/18958480/post/103716528
J03L_G0rdon Posted Wednesday at 04:32 AM Posted Wednesday at 04:32 AM On 9/21/2026 at 3:49 PM, consulo said: Try this one ThunderblitzMod Halfnude.zip 4.26 MB · 2 downloads And someone before had troubles with Ratniki NPC? Fatui Lyudmila Ratniki - thick half-nude.zip 5.06 MB · 2 downloads Do you have a full nude version?
Gameboy224 Posted Wednesday at 04:33 AM Posted Wednesday at 04:33 AM 23 hours ago, rodbad said: I appreciate the answer But I use 3dmigoto And that folder does not exist there, is there any other way to solve the problem? If I recall back when I was using 3dmigoto, I think if you just paste them into your mod folder, it'll pretty much do the same thing.
Gameboy224 Posted Wednesday at 05:51 AM Posted Wednesday at 05:51 AM (edited) On 9/21/2026 at 10:36 PM, eggboyzwazzup said: Can anyone help me get these mods working? Some are green and some dont work or show up in the game at all and the Katheryne one is all messed up. ORFix is updated to the latest version through XXMI. Amber CN Nude z.zip 75.81 MB · 1 download Ganyu mecha sex.zip 52.98 MB · 1 download monacnbarifree.zip 74.36 MB · 1 download monacnmodfree.zip 135.73 MB · 1 download Xinqiu.zip 59.9 MB · 1 download Fixed them. For green texture, just a matter of adding "run = CommandList\global\ORFix\NNFix" in certain places. And for broken ones, you can run the updater .exe in the link below. https://gamebanana.com/tools/16433 For the Mona one, you had multiple conflicting .ini files active. You need to delete or disable the redundant ones. Nothing seemed wrong with the Katheryne mod on my end as far as I can tell, not included. Ganyu mecha sex FIXED.rar monacnmodfree FIXED.rar Xinqiu FIXED.rar Amber CN Nude z FIXED.rar Edited Wednesday at 01:01 PM by Gameboy224 1
TruElysia Posted Wednesday at 09:18 AM Posted Wednesday at 09:18 AM who has Vodyanitsa Mod Toggle by monsoon https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/12644045
Popular Post Skylordhdg Posted Wednesday at 09:25 AM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 09:25 AM monsoon-VodyanitsaModToggle.zip 24
TruElysia Posted Wednesday at 09:35 AM Posted Wednesday at 09:35 AM 9 minutes ago, Skylordhdg said: monsoon-VodyanitsaModToggle.zip 22.65 MB · 1 download hero! 4
Hack_ON Posted Wednesday at 12:29 PM Posted Wednesday at 12:29 PM (Public Gallery) OG Lumine - Exotic Dancer Request (Patreon) Does anyone have this mod to share? Thanks, everyone. 1
pregenjoyer Posted Wednesday at 03:23 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:23 PM 20 hours ago, xS3R4Ph said: Anyone got this Shirogane Noel mod for Noelle https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/99011484 +1
Gameboy224 Posted Wednesday at 05:06 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:06 PM (edited) Did 7.1 screw up Linnea mods? I just noticed some of the Linnea mods I've tested are either just green (and not matter what I do, ORFix and NNFix don't seem to fix it) or broken textures. As far as I can tell, Linnea was the only real character affected. Edited Wednesday at 05:18 PM by Gameboy224
jjjolio Posted Wednesday at 07:43 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:43 PM Does anyone have a mod with futa Zibai?
consulo Posted Wednesday at 09:15 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:15 PM (edited) 16 hours ago, J03L_G0rdon said: Do you have a full nude version? Only for this NPC, not the Thunderblitz Fatui Lyudmila Ratniki - nude.zip Spoiler 4 hours ago, Gameboy224 said: Did 7.1 screw up Linnea mods? I just noticed some of the Linnea mods I've tested are either just green (and not matter what I do, ORFix and NNFix don't seem to fix it) or broken textures. As far as I can tell, Linnea was the only real character affected. We have to wait for ORFIX update, probably. Until then, this Linnea mod only has broken reflection. And it was broken before 7.1 LinneaSuperBigBreasts.zip Spoiler Edited Wednesday at 09:17 PM by consulo
Nahida Feet Worshipper Posted Thursday at 12:21 AM Posted Thursday at 12:21 AM can anyone share some qos genshin mods with me, finding them is incredibly hard, ty <3
Pants Chestnut Posted Thursday at 01:07 AM Posted Thursday at 01:07 AM sunz_dehya.rar Could anyone please fix this mod for me? It's the only mod I have turning green like this
Melaia Posted Thursday at 02:07 AM Posted Thursday at 02:07 AM (edited) Can anyone help me with this? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/183894916 This mod is quite odd. Apparently you need 100 points on nahida.live to download, making this an apparent paid mod. I've never seen modders on arca.live doing this before. Anyone able to get a hold of it? Unfortunately, I don't even know enough Korean to figure out how to link my nahida.live and arca.live accounts, so I'm unable to investigate further into getting this mod on my own. Update: Found the entry on the point system in arca.live! It might not be such a payment system, as I had thought? But still, I'm not entirely sure how to link my arca.live and nahida.live accounts. If any kind souls could help me with that, or provide the mod in the link above, that would be lovely. Edited Thursday at 02:17 AM by Melaia
Gameboy224 Posted Thursday at 03:23 AM Posted Thursday at 03:23 AM 2 hours ago, Pants Chestnut said: sunz_dehya.rar Could anyone please fix this mod for me? It's the only mod I have turning green like this I see what went wrong. You needed to use "run = CommandList\global\ORFix\NNFix" instead of "run = CommandList\global\ORFix\ORFix". This applies to a lot of things that only have "ps-t0 & ps-t1", if you see at least "ps-t0 ~ 2", that's when you usually use ORFix. sunz_dehya FIXED.rar 1
jake12zcv Posted Thursday at 03:33 AM Posted Thursday at 03:33 AM On 9/22/2026 at 10:18 AM, nosis100285 said: Anyone have these especially the mona one? https://www.patreon.com/Tyc1/posts/get-your-own-165300813 +1
Nero183 Posted Thursday at 05:35 AM Posted Thursday at 05:35 AM 3 hours ago, Melaia said: Can anyone help me with this? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/183894916 This mod is quite odd. Apparently you need 100 points on nahida.live to download, making this an apparent paid mod. I've never seen modders on arca.live doing this before. Anyone able to get a hold of it? Unfortunately, I don't even know enough Korean to figure out how to link my nahida.live and arca.live accounts, so I'm unable to investigate further into getting this mod on my own. Update: Found the entry on the point system in arca.live! It might not be such a payment system, as I had thought? But still, I'm not entirely sure how to link my arca.live and nahida.live accounts. If any kind souls could help me with that, or provide the mod in the link above, that would be lovely. 请原谅我使用中文回答。因为我的英文水平不太好,直接用英语来说操作步骤可能引起误解。 首先你需要进入nahida的页面,然后点击左边列表的这个图标进行注册(请注意,这里的账户和你的arca账户是独立的): 注册完成后会进入设置界面,然后你需要点击“绑定”栏: 随后会生成一个随机密钥,你需要将这串字符在指定的帖子底下回复作为验证,回复完后回到设置界面点击验证即可完成绑定。 PS: 你所需要支付的积分可以通过回复和发帖获得:发帖一个100点,回复一个30点。 1
1ordddddddd Posted Thursday at 05:38 AM Posted Thursday at 05:38 AM Can someone helo me fix this mod? thanks Chiori XinNai.rar
Melaia Posted Thursday at 06:14 AM Posted Thursday at 06:14 AM (edited) 7 hours ago, Nero183 said: 请原谅我使用中文回答。因为我的英文水平不太好,直接用英语来说操作步骤可能引起误解。 首先你需要进入nahida的页面,然后点击左边列表的这个图标进行注册(请注意,这里的账户和你的arca账户是独立的): 注册完成后会进入设置界面,然后你需要点击“绑定”栏: 随后会生成一个随机密钥,你需要将这串字符在指定的帖子底下回复作为验证,回复完后回到设置界面点击验证即可完成绑定。 PS: 你所需要支付的积分可以通过回复和发帖获得:发帖一个100点,回复一个30点。 Thank you, I think I mostly understand, although when I attempted to generate a key, I couldn't find where on arca.live I was supposed to reply with the key. It's the step after generating the key on nahida.live that I was having difficulty with. Could you elaborate on that part a bit more? It wasn't presented in a way I could figure out before the generated key timed out. I'm not very good with this kind of thing, so I apologize in advance. Update: Thank you again, I was too dumb to realize you could click on the button next to the generated key, or it just didn't work the first time. I got it though, thank you so much. I guess I'll have to start commenting on mods I like. Edited Thursday at 01:23 PM by Melaia
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now