Jump to content

Oniki's Kinky World Build 442 v0.8.3 - LoversLab Edition [Katie'sExpansion]


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 1:07 PM, FreakyRufus said:

 

I don't think I've ever had a sim get a waxing except for a werewolf, maybe. I had no idea it would work on pubic hair!

I think that I tried it once as an experiment, to see if and how long it would take to grow back in versus shaving.  But that is how I discovered it would work in regards to hair removal in the bikini area.

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 1:02 AM, 0bl1v10ngam3r said:

I think that I tried it once as an experiment, to see if and how long it would take to grow back in versus shaving.  But that is how I discovered it would work in regards to hair removal in the bikini area.

Hmm. I just tried it, and my sim still needed to shave. I have tons of mods installed, including some that effect the salon, so it may just be my game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...